Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

"I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts (22120 Views)

How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land / Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' / Vote For PDP? When I'm Not Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Greatfullheart: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
You're The Most Senseless Human i've Ever Seen... What Make You Think Apc won't Use knife to Cut You' Put you Inside the Pot cook and Eat Clean Mouth. I No Blame You. What Will Now say About the Picture Below

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Damsyjay(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Yes..they lost it the day they lost you
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by osazeeblue01: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2019
hahahahah bad loser

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by CarsGuide: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by eki2000(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2019
The truth is that PDP won the senatorial election on ground so even if he goes to court, he will not win the case. except he wants some frivolous reasons to cancel the election for a fresh one, even at that he will still loose.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by edibobo: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
This shameless man is still talking. He is an expired politician. The should beg for anything from Buhari and stop spewing thrashes up and down

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Indiaindia: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Divinalss:
Oga no worry your party won the presidential election. You are going to be the cable that will connect the federal government and Akwa ibom state. When someone decamps from apc to pdp he's celebrated but when it's the other way round they insult you. You are a good man despite the money you stole from the state you'd developed that state. GEJ said and I quote "this is my son in whom I'm well pleased". Akpabio you are a hero even then federal government cannot build the standard stadium you built. I wish that Bayelsa state can have a governor like you.
Whatever you feel will happen in Buhari next level that's what it's going to be for you and your household. It's only a fool that will call Saraki a hero of democracy, my brother democracy Don suffer, somebody that has been rejected by his own people is now the hero of democracy in the south south region.
SIR, YOU SPOKE WELL. I WISH ALL IPOB/PDP PIGS CAN ASCEPT THIS TRUTH.
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Gandollar(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
NLGrammarPOLICE:

That bird is BAT.

Meanwhile, on my job:

Sever

Belongs

I will consider these mistakes as oversight.

Be very very careful.

LOL.

sivia pains is NL slangs. Abeg go rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Gandollar(f): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Caseless:
These foolish kids ranting here Don't know that there's no return made yet in his senatorial zone? Akpabio is coming to the Senate. I'm waiting for you guys to cry wolf when that happens.
Wait till Nsima is thoroughly violated this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Otarkpa: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Fried Yam
Saintsami:
See this man?
yam indeed! But wait sir, which kind yam you be oo?
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Chuksyno(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Bat. You are an Igbo. I can bet that with my life savings. grin it's called Usu in Igbo language.
Ezigbo nwafor Igbo Nwannem. Your life savings remains secured

1 Like

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by allisso: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Caseless:
These foolish kids ranting here Don't know that there's no return made yet in his senatorial zone? Akpabio is coming to the Senate. I'm waiting for you guys to cry wolf when that happens.
yes he's coming to the Senate in your father's living room if he has one

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Chuksyno(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
NLGrammarPOLICE:

That bird is BAT.

Meanwhile, on my job:

Sever

Belongs

I will consider these mistakes as oversight.

Be very very careful.

LOL.

Mr. Grammar Army or Abi Mr.Grammar police. Your corrections to my quote is equally wrong and I have corrected you too, severe not sever. Lecturer Akunne
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by johnwell(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Akpabio is a coward

1 Like

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Chuksyno(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Gandollar:
sivia pains is NL slangs. Abeg go rest.
no mind the grammar master. He was even wrong on his correction on severe by his sever

1 Like

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Cantonese: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Crimecity:
Senator Godswill Akpabio Mocks The PDP For Losing The Presidential Election, Calls Them An Empty Basin

Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the election the day he left and joined the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In a one-on-one interview with Channels Television‘s Seun Okinbaloye, Senator Akpabio described himself as a very big yam while in the PDP and immediately he left, the PDP became an empty basin.

He equally claimed that he won in the National Assembly election and stated how he intends being the Senate President after reclaiming his mandate.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

I agree that you were a yam before you left PDP. But I want to remind you that you were a rotten yam. Its either you were rotten before you were havested or you were rotten after you were havested. However as we all know rotten yam is thrown into the dustbin. Akpabio out of greed and fear decamped to APC. Seeing the outpour of people pre election he thought he could defeat PDP in Akwa Ibom. The reality starred him in the face when he lost the seat given to him happily by the good PDP people of Akwa Ibom. He also needs to be reminded that what goes around comes around. He thew aside Victor Attah, took over the seat of Aloysius Etuk and today he has lost his seat and image. He has been roundly defeated by Emmanuel Udom.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by chocolatelady(f): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
All these people castigating Akpabio did not know what happened in the senate elections. See I was very interested in his election and I followed it till the end. If u guys remember that the result was not called immediately, the inec official postponed it till the next day. According to the inec official, when the result were being collated, the pdp guy was leading but when the result from Akpabio's lga came, the figure Akpabio had were too high compared to what they have already collated from other lga. So the inec man said and I quote him, if they should add the lga result from akpabio's lga to the result they have on ground, the result will over shoot that of the pdp guy. For that , he will leave the result as it was till the next day. Now can u imagine what the inec man did, I dont understand what was his interest if Akpabio has the highest result from his lga. Even if it is 100,000 against 5000 , remember he got 1533 against 11 for the pdp for the presidential result in his own polling unit. Why cant inec record the result for him. It is not as if there was no result or there was violence. See these inec officials in the south south were manipulated. The same thing happened to amaechi in rivers, the result of his ikwerre lga were not added and some other places inec claimed that there was no result due to violence. See Akpabio won that election clearly and that was what he said during his interview with Seun in channels tv that inec have not released his result. Remember that he went to court so that inec will not issue a certificate to Ekpenyong. I am very sure that if he did not have a substantial claim to the result the court wouldnt have granted his plea. Thanks.
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
chocolatelady:
All these people castigating Akpabio did not know what happened in the senate elections. See I was very interested in his election and I followed it till the end. If u guys remember that the result was not called immediately, the inec official postponed it till the next day. According to the inec official, when the result were being collated, the pdp guy was leading but when the result from Akpabio's lga came, the figure Akpabio had were too high compared to what they have already collated from other lga. So the inec man said and I quote him, if they should add the lga result from akpabio's lga to the result they have on ground, the result will over shoot that of the pdp guy. For that , he will leave the result as it was till the next day. Now can u imagine what the inec man did, I dont understand what was his interest if Akpabio has the highest result from his lga. Even if it is 100,000 against 5000 , remember he got 1533 against 11 for the pdp for the presidential result in his own polling unit. Why cant inec record the result for him. It is not as if there was no result or there was violence. See these inec officials in the south south were manipulated. The same thing happened to amaechi in rivers, the result of his ikwerre lga were not added and some other places inec claimed that there was no result due to violence. See Akpabio won that election clearly and that was what he said during his interview with Seun in channels tv that inec have not released his result. Remember that he went to court so that inec will not issue a certificate to Ekpenyong. I am very sure that if he did not have a substantial claim to the result the court wouldnt have granted his plea. Thanks.

Akpabio lost his LGA, lost in 9 out of 10 LGAs. He proceeded to fake his result, allocating 60k votrs to hi.self when 20k viters were accredited.
He is a political pensioner and should move to Abuja. Even if the elections are conducted 100 times, hr will still lose.

Amarchi held the RO hostage amd the woman sent out mrssages seeking for help.

They are both abuja politicians now with no political valur at home.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by megareal: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
chocolatelady:
All these people castigating Akpabio did not know what happened in the senate elections. See I was very interested in his election and I followed it till the end. If u guys remember that the result was not called immediately, the inec official postponed it till the next day. According to the inec official, when the result were being collated, the pdp guy was leading but when the result from Akpabio's LGA came, the figure Akpabio had was too high compared to what they have already collated from other lga. So the inec man said and I quote him, if they should add the lga result from akpabio's lga to the result they have on ground, the result will over shoot that of the pdp guy. For that , he will leave the result as it was till the next day. Now can u imagine what the inec man did, I dont understand what was his interest if Akpabio has the highest result from his lga. Even if it is 100,000 against 5000 , remember he got 1533 against 11 for the pdp for the presidential result in his own polling unit. Why cant inec record the result for him. It is not as if there was no result or there was violence. See these inec officials in the south south were manipulated. The same thing happened to amaechi in rivers, the result of his ikwerre lga were not added and some other places inec claimed that there was no result due to violence. See Akpabio won that election clearly and that was what he said during his interview with Seun in channels tv that inec have not released his result. Remember that he went to court so that inec will not issue a certificate to Ekpenyong. I am very sure that if he did not have a substantial claim to the result the court wouldnt have granted his plea. Thanks.

You are wrong. Akpabio has no valid claim. He is grand standing and thinks he can buy his way in court. Having lost 9 out of 10 LGAs (results being called out immediately after collation) he decided to over rig Essien Udim's own in his own house, way beyond the authentic number of accredited voters. When the results were collated, INEC realized this and the REC now decided to use the card reader to tally the results. That's how Akpabio lost again and Chris Ekpenyong was declared winner. Funny thing is, the election was rigged by Akpabio himself yet he is the one crying foul. If he goes to court, his ass will be exposed because his boys were caught and beaten trying to snuggle in rigged results. He knows the truth, yet to save face, he is making noise and issuing threats.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Just Accept Defeat And Move On
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by newoffer: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Will you keep Quiet Broda Ode. U need a private camera for all your mumu . Don't talk nonsense , we are fed up with stupid tots.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
use better illustrations to describe your bank accounts.
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by NLGrammarPOLICE: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Chuksyno:
Mr. Grammar Army or Abi Mr.Grammar police. Your corrections to my quote is equally wrong and I have corrected you too, severe not sever. Lecturer Akunne

Be humble and accept that missuse of language on social media is wrong, and you have fallen for it. I frankly know you are way past such errors, but isn't that the actual reason to hold you accountable?

Thanks for drawing my attention to that mistake. It was from the keyboard word options.
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by Chuksyno(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2019
NLGrammarPOLICE:

Be humble and accept that missuse of language on social media is wrong, and you have fallen for it. I frankly know you are way past such errors, but isn't that the actual reason to hold you accountable?

Thanks for drawing my attention to that mistake. It was from the keyboard word options.
Noted. But if you're constant visitor here on Naira land you will observe that 'Sivia' instead of 'severe' is deliberate word used by most nairalanders which was immitated from a former Governor of Ekiti State.
Re: "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts by NLGrammarPOLICE: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chuksyno:
Noted. But if you're constant visitor here on Naira land you will observe that 'Sivia' instead of 'severe' is deliberate word used by most nairalanders which was immitated from a former Governor of Ekiti State.

Oh.. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.