Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land (1949 Views)

Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts / Defection Hit Ogun State Assembly As Five Members Left APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by WazobiaNEWS(f): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land

A Middle man from Anambra in Igbo land was so sick, he was sick to the point of death, his children, very little so can't do much

His wife, because she came from another town outside the late man's town, to make the case worst she was accused of being rude to the man's family, his in-laws and even to the kinsmen and external family of the deceased

So for years, the middle-aged man was sick to death, but none of his relations came, not even his brothers and sisters, come to talk of the man's kinsmen

They all hated their brother for marrying a rude wife, so they decided to stay away from him, the rude wife and his family wahala

Even do that they were called for financial help, none of them accepted to help the sick man, the little children, and their brother's rude wife

Years of sickness later killed the man, the man passed away painfully and young, leaving the young wife and his three little children

The brothers of the man not happy of their brother's death, then accused the late man's wife of killing their beloved brother, because the man was a catholic member, his funeral was fixed

Rev father came on the day of the burial and preached on how good the man was and how wonderful the brothers, sisters, kinsmen of the man was

The brothers, sisters, and kinsmen of the man who abandon their brother when he needed them most, now became good to the death, they gave him a befitting burial, complete his uncomplete building, and took pride in being the ones that buried their late brother

The late man's wife was motionless as she became an instant widow with 3 children to cater for

Such is life and this happens In Our Beloved Town in Anambra.

Love and hate is everywhere, even in my Town, there are a lot, a lot of evil happening within us, unreported, even as we strive to love and be our brother keeper

Today being Palm Sunday, the love of God begins with you loving yourself, loving your family, and your neighbor. no matter what, let love lead among you

Show the living love, not forming when he or she is dead, The Livings are the ones that need loves and cares

Writing From
AfriNOTES.com
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Jman06(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
When a foolish man decides to choose a woman over his family when he has some change in his bank account, what else do you expect his family to do other than turn their backs against him.

These things keep happening and some men have refused to learn.
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Kebbiprince: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jman06:
When a foolish man decides to choose a woman over his family when he has some change in his bank account, what else do you expect his family to do other than turn their backs against him.

Honestly, never choose your wife over your family, e get why!

4 Likes

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Jman06(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by WazobiaNEWS(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
But family is everything good and greater irrespective of the wife being rude or not, Blood is blood and family love and care should remain
Kebbiprince:

1 Like

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Love your family no matter what. They will be f ones to count on lass lass. I know a guy wey no fit even receive call or call e family in d wife presence. If his family wan see am, them go meet at a joint. As for going to visit him at home, just forget. The man wife changed after marriage. Day man deserved what he got. He was a simp
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by njelrapheal: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kebbiprince:

so he can't have both just because the family refuse to support his marriage to a woman whom they disapprove.

1 Like

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Monogamy: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
The man himself did not make proper arrangement for his future...

Some family self
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by rexana: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by NwaNimo1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Where was the wife from?

[img]https://media1./images/09a1362a73e8db31b99ea36ab405325a/tenor.gif?itemid=14666824[/img]

Cos my elders warned me, for wife don't to go too.......?

(Wish I had listened)
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
You can blame the man

Some wife can change your ones life for good or bad
Monogamy:
The man himself did not make proper arrangement for his future...

Some family self
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by jesmond3945: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jman06:

where would you have been if your father chose his brothers over your mother? Do you know the impact of the neglect on the kids?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by jesmond3945: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kebbiprince:

so that your kids will suffer?
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Kebbiprince: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
so that your kids will suffer?
They won't suffer, all you need is balance
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Kebbiprince: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
But family is everything good and greater irrespective of the wife being rude or not, Blood is blood and family love and care should remain
Like in the case of the man and his wife? Irrespective of how rude the woman is? Is not really easy oo
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Jman06(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
where would you have been if your father chose his brothers over your mother? Do you know the impact of the neglect on the kids?
My father did not choose my mother over his brothers, neither did he choose his brothers over my mother. He was able to balance things, paid his dues to his family whilst still keeping his immediate family.

But the scenario in this post is most likely that as usual, the woman was able to turn the man against his family like most ladies always try to do especially when the man is rich. Then as things went sour for the man, she now expected his family to come to his aid. Things like this happen frequently, and that is why wise men don't allow women to create disunity between them and their extended family.
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by WazobiaNEWS(f): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are on point man
Jman06:
My father did not choose my mother over his brothers, neither did he choose his brothers over my mother. He was able to balance things, paid his dues to his family whilst still keeping his immediate family.

But the scenario in this post is most likely that as usual, the woman was able to turn the man against his family like most ladies always try to do especially when the man is rich. Then as things went sour for the man, she now expected his family to come to his aid. Things like this happen frequently, and that is why wise men don't allow women to create disunity between them and their extended family.

1 Like

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by oz4real83(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Where was the wife from?

[img]https://media1./images/09a1362a73e8db31b99ea36ab405325a/tenor.gif?itemid=14666824[/img]
good question. The wife may even be from the same south east but maybe different state or village. Some Nigerians can use anything to discriminate.

1 Like

Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by jesmond3945: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jman06:

that's what you should have said "balance".
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Jman06(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
that's what you should have said "balance".
Maybe you need to read that post of mine you quoted again, perhaps on a second look you could notice that I never implied that the man should choose his family and neglect his wife.
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by jesmond3945: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jman06:
Maybe you need to read that post of mine you quoted again, perhaps on a second look you could notice that I never implied that the man should choose his family and neglect his wife.
the only thing I remember is you calling the man foolish for choosing his wife and kids over his family. To you the man was foolish enough not to balance things.
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Validated: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jman06:

Learn what exactly? They did not hate him because of his wife. They hated him because he was poor. Igbos are so ignorant about life. Everything is not money.
Re: How Family Members Left They Brother To Die And Came After Burial In Igbo Land by Jman06(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Validated:

Learn what exactly? They did not hate him because of his wife. They hated him because he was poor. Igbos are so ignorant about life. Everything is not money.
Your opinion on this matter is exactly how people respond in matters like this--it is always that the man was abandoned for being poor! But at the time the wife was busy playing she-devil and chasing every of the man's relatives away, people like you would probably be urging her on.

See, it is not easy to abandon one's blood relative (sibling at that). It is one of the toughest decisions to make unless there's probably a case of infidelity and mix of blood in the family. So, it is most likely that the man's wife was indeed a she-devil and the man supported her.

(1) (Reply)

Sit at home ESN burns truck of vegetables of poor market women - PHOTOS / Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / Man Waving PDP Flag Disgracefully Leaves As Obi's Supporters Chants His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.