Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover (365 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover by iGISTMORE: 4:52am On Mar 04, 2019
GistMore.com

A 25-year-old woman, Rose Bulus, on Thursday dragged her father Josiah, to a Shari’a Court sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State for refusing to allow her marry a man she loves.

The complainant, who lives in Kaduna Central Area, told the court that she converted to Islam, to marry the man she chose but her father refused.

“I want the court to compel my father to allow me marry the man I love and if he refuses, the court should do the needful’’, she prayed.

Josiah, the father of the complainant told the court that he was not aware of his daughter’s relationship with any man and was surprised to see a court summon.

Josiah said: “the supposed suitor has never visited me to ask for the hand of my daughter in marriage,” he said.

The Judge, Malam Dahiru Lawal after listening to both parties said “even though marriage is a union between a man and a woman, parent’s consent is equally needed before the union takes place”.

He ordered the suitor and his people to appear in the court.

He adjourned the matter until March 4, for further hearing.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/muslim-convert-drags-father-to-court-for-refusing-her-marriage-to-muslim-lover

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover by iGISTMORE: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2019
cool
Re: Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover by Kingpee2(m): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2019
He is scared that you might end up becoming one of the Boko Haram members or even pledge to isis,I feel his pain jare...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover by simplyhonest(m): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2019
this will soon turn to a religious issue again...
Re: Muslim Convert Drags Father To Court For Refusing Her Marriage To Muslim Lover by chiommy123(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2019
She better melo down for her own good. The way she's going about this hope she doesn't regret her actions later

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Jersey Carnival Is Here, Purchase Your Tickets Now / Man And Two Daughters Die After Taking Herbal Medicine / Buy Baby Products Here At The Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.