Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer (4351 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
We've been at this for close to a year now, i love her but I'm not sure yet how much she loves me.. She comes to my side often almost everyday, sometimes even stay the weekend. I've never given her any gift tangible or money buh she seem comfortable with that because she knows I'm not that box up ( her salary is twice mine).
Last week, she told me she had a date with the guy (the admirer) but she couldn't go because she was busy at home and with me (so she said)
Saturday morning, she came to my side, have sex with me (not the first) and later said she's going to meet the guy again just to tell him NO properly, she begged me to let her go and i said, no problem.

Later that Saturday night, she called me that she's back. I asked her how it went and she started the talk about how she happened to like the guy and all... Said the guy's talking about settling down very soon which is what she also wants. All the guy needed to hear was YES.

I needed to post this hear to seek advice from experts. I am not financially ready for marriage right now but i love the girl and here is someone offering her on a platter of gold what she's always wanted.

What should i do please? .. Is my relationship gonna die with this info? I'm confused

UPDATE : We talked at length last night, i told her(practically begged her) to stop talking to the guy, she said she can't, that it's already too late for that, that she met the guy already and she's promised to always chat with him and pick his calls. I also asked her if I've not lost her by giving her permission to go see the guy, she said she hope i haven't
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by philpwresh(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Bb
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Kingpee2(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2019
You’re lucky you got to know ,just let her dog lose jeje or else you’ll end up having an affair with someone who’s not in the relationship with you ,she’s now officially her admirers Bleep mate,I love that song ponmile by Reminisce with passion.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by delugajackson: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2019
At what point do you intend to marry her? Is it when you must have drained her of all the vital contents in her body? I'm only feeling sorry for the unfortunate guy that will inherit her from you. It's your type that turns women to scrap as a result of excessive knacking. No futuristic plan, no prospects, just knacking! You be carpenter? If the engine no knock or the top gasket no burn, you no go dey alright.

Even if she gives you sex everyday, it still won't put your focus on marriage. You need to set her free at this point for someone serious. You're not ready, so stop wasting her time. I see no need holding her back from her decision. Loose her and let her go.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
You're not the main deal... she's merely using you "to hold body." She's already telling you she's ready to move on ASAP.

You're not ready na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Bro don't be selfish, let the other brother take a piece of the booty

When you are ready to marry , you go get yourself a faithful and trusted fiancee

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Davash222(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
You're not the main deal... she's merely using you "to hold body." She's already telling you she's ready to move on ASAP.

You're not ready na.
She’s using him, that’s all you’ve got to say How are you sure the the guy she’s planning moving on with is not trying to get puna and dump her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by xpac01(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2019
The guy is ready, the girl is ready and you're not ready.

And from all indications, your girl is already liking the guy and even ready to take things down the serious lane.

Brother your girl is giving you a soft landing and to avoid heart break, just let her go with her heart.

If she had wanted to be with you for life, she won't even tell you she is liking the guy already... She may bleep him and still stick with you. But telling you the guy wants a YES, means she has made up her mind to give him the YES, but just want you to land softly for the sake of love she has for you.

Bottom line: LET HER GO.

Moreover she is a lady, and lady's rosiness is time framed if you know what that means.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2019
and later said she's going to meet the guy again just to tell him NO properly, she begged me to let her go and i said,no problem.

proper NO grin

I have norrin to say
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Rosay15(f): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Bro, pls let her go cus its all written there that all she want is married and u ain't ready. To me she knows wat she want, she is just using u to play games and I don't think she is meant for u.. Free her and focus more on ur life and trust me ur own wife will definitely come to u. Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Rosay15:
Bro, pls let her go cus its all written there that all she want is married and u ain't ready. To me she knows wat she want, she is just using u to play games and I don't think she is meant for u.. Free her and focus more on ur life and trust me ur own wife will definitely come to u. Peace.

Thanks and God bless you ma'am
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by badadvice(f): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm, your situation is quite difficult.
But I can sense the intense love you both share.
So I'll advise you dont leave her for anything in the world talk more or less for a guy she just met.
Instead, it will be better if you just look for money somewhere, like collect a loan from the bank or borrow money from someone and wife this girl up immediately.
Good ladiess are hard to come by in this life (naija).
Dont let this one pass you by!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by dingbang(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2019
When you start to care less, people will begin to care more

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
xpac01:
The guy is ready, the girl is ready and you're not ready.

And from all indications, your girl is already liking the guy and even ready to take things down the serious lane.

Brother your girl is giving you a soft landing and to avoid heart break, just let her go with her heart.

If she had wanted to be with you for life, she won't even tell you she is liking the guy already... She may bleep him and still stick with you. But telling you the guy wants a YES, means she has made up her mind to give him the YES, but just want you to land softly for the sake of love she has for you.

Bottom line: LET HER GO.

Moreover she is a lady, and lady's rosiness is time framed if you know what that means.

Thanks bruh.. I actually felt it will be difficult for me to let her go because of the way my heart draws to her but this happening now scares me
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Rosay15(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Onepointfiveodds:

Thanks and God bless you ma'am
.. Uwl sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
dingbang:
When you start to care less, people will begin to care more

I don't want to assume i understand what you meant but if i get you correctly, i never stopped caring for her, i may not have the money to give her or buy her espensive things but i really do love her and i let it show through my actions
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
Hmmm, your situation is quite difficult.
But I can sense the intense love you both share.
So I'll advise you dont leave her for anything in the world talk more or less for a guy she just met.
Instead, it will be better if you just look for money somewhere, like collect a loan from the bank or borrow money from someone and wife this girl up immediately.
Good ladiess are hard to come by in this life (naija).
Dont let this one pass you by!

Yes, i don't wanna lose her. Thank you bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by kullozone(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Chai!!! I don fvckup... why did I open this thread now smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by OriginalCopy(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
For the fact that she told you all these means she is faithful and truly love you. Some will do all these secretly without telling you and look for an excuse to break up with you when they feel it's time to move on. Her telling you that the guy needs a yes might not necessary mean she's considering the option, and might not also mean she's pressuring you to marry her. It might just be her way of telling you that she wants an assurance that she will be the one you will marry when you are ready to settle down.

If you love the lady, you can just give her the assurance, but not directly telling her that you will marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by xpac01(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Onepointfiveodds:

Thanks bruh.. I actually felt it will be difficult for me to let her go because of the way my heart draws to her but this happening now scares me

It will be difficult but possible. Start getting used to it.

Believe me, she has been observing the other fellow for a while...

But if she still comes back please take her in. She is only trying to be time conscious as a woman. Ladies see marriage as next step to heaven. So just be open minded to whatsoever.

Chale brother...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Boxer007(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Onepointfiveodds:
We've been at this for close to a year now, i love her but I'm not sure yet how much she loves me.. She comes to my side often almost everyday, sometimes even stay the weekend. I've never given her any gift tangible or money buh she seem comfortable with that because she knows I'm not that box up ( her salary is twice mine).
Last week, she told me she had a date with the guy (the admirer) but she couldn't go because she was busy at home and with me (so she said)
Saturday morning, she came to my side, have sex with me (not the first) and later said she's going to meet the guy again just to tell him NO properly, she begged me to let her go and i said, no problem.

Later that Saturday night, she called me that she's back. I asked her how it went and she started the talk about how she happened to like the guy and all... Said the guy's talking about settling down very soon which is what she also wants. All the guy needed to hear was YES.

I needed to post this hear to seek advice from experts. I am not financially ready for marriage right now but i love the girl and here is someone offering her on a platter of gold what she's always wanted.

What should i do please? .. Is my relationship gonna die with this info? I'm confused

Women is useless sir. Being gay is the only option. Preach
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by IprintMONEY: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Onepointfiveodds:

you have lost her olodo. Instead of to tell am to do that on phone, u allow to go meet the guy in person then come here to make boys waste mb on a useless mata

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by AlfaAce(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2019
She's giving you a soft landing already.If you love yourself,quit.Now!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Davash222:

She’s using him, that’s all you’ve got to say How are you sure the the guy she’s planning moving on with is not trying to get puna and dump her

The OP is the subject matter. We know nothing about the other guy's intentions.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
OriginalCopy:
For the fact that she told you all these means she is faithful and truly love you. Some will do all these secretly without telling you and look for an excuse to break up with you when they feel it's time to move on. Her telling you that the guy needs a yes might not necessary mean she's considering the option, and might not also mean she's pressuring you to marry her. It might just be her way of telling you that she wants an assurance that she will be the one you will marry when you are ready to settle down.

If you love the lady, you can just give her the assurance, but not directly telling her that you will marry her.

Thanks bruh.. But how do you advice i give her the assurance? I tell her this evrytime.

Any other option please?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
xpac01:

It will be difficult but possible. Start getting used to it.

Believe me, she has been observing the other fellow for a while...

But if she still comes back please take her in. She is only trying to be time conscious as a woman. Ladies see marriage as next step to heaven. So just be open minded to whatsoever.

Chale brother...

I get.. Thank you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
kullozone:
Chai!!! I don fvckup... why did I open this thread now smiley
are you the poster undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
IprintMONEY:
you have lost her olodo. Instead of to tell am to do that on phone, u allow to go meet the guy in person then come here to make boys waste mb on a useless mata

I'm sorry sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by austyn0(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Onepointfiveodds:

Brow.. As much as it pains me to type this, if she loves you deeply and knows fully well that you love her deeply, she would consider the happiness of spending the rest of her life with you, whenever you are ready and I want to believe you are hardworking and desire to take her down the aisle soon. Buh, if she is excogitating on settling down with another man, let her go. I am human and do not know everything but I believe you will be the most selfish and heartless of men if you stop her from going forward. Shey she wan settle down? Let her go and never forget to wish her well.. Move on with life and keep hustling, you go find better shoddie.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Onepointfiveodds: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
austyn0:

Brow.. As much as it pains me to type this, if she loves you deeply and knows fully well that you love her deeply, she would consider the happiness of spending the rest of her life with you, whenever you are ready and I want to believe you are hardworking and desire to take her down the aisle soon. Buh, if she is excogitating on settling down with another man, let her go. I am human and do not know everything but I believe you will be the most selfish and heartless of men if you stop her from going forward. Shey she wan settle down? Let her go and never forget to wish her well.. Move on with life and keep hustling, you go find better shoddie.

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Realhommie(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Davash222:

I also have an inkling that's top on his agenda, but what do i know...

Op there's absolutely nothing you can do at this point, she holds the aces as it stands now especially considering the fact you're not financially stable hence you're not ready to settle down..

Just let her decide what she wants to do, brace yourself for the worst possible outcome.. If eventually she walks, life goes on as it won't be the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer by Apination(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do you need us to tell you that your bitch has been fvcked undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. / iNVICTUSobi arrested. Wizkid deletes his Insta pictures! Any connection? / She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.