Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mouth Odour Remedy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odour Remedy? (18929 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Rexnegro(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
wash mouth with bitterleaf juice daily for like two weeks... if symptoms persist then see a doctor
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by ajumma(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Avoid hot meals
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Saao(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Brush 3 times daily, eat enough fruits especially pineapple, drink plenty of water, chew raw ginger and rinse your mouth, it works.
meaning you have to go to work with tooth brush and toothpaste?

3 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by philipshughes: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Oil Pulling is a lasting solution. You guys can read about it online.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by 9jagoodman: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Wonderful topic, mouth odour! go for NATURAL TOOTHPASTE
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:
Who knows of any lasting solution to mouth odour?

GARLIC
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by hahn(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:

Brush twice a day and eat garlic
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
@muta1996

muta1996:

Follow these steps:

Brush your teeth and gum two times daily. Use a soft brush not hard one. Brush morning and night before going to bed

After brushing your teeth, use tongue brush. According to a study, 90 % of the cause of mouth odour is due to bacteria in your tongue. Don't use your brush for the tongue.

Afterwards, use a tongue scraper which scrapes and removes the bacteria in your mouth.

Lastly, use a non-alcohol mouthwash that is anti-balerial and contains fluoride. Follow the direction of use. Don't swallow it. Rinse all your mouth and gargle to your throat. Don't swallow. Let it be in your mouth for about 30 seconds then spit it out. Use it in the morning and in the evening when you are about to go to bed.

In the afternoon, while at work, chew sugar-free gum (chewing gum that has no sugar).

Be consistent, it will eventually go. However, if symptoms does not go, see your dentist.

Try the above. It will definitely go. Also check YouTube videos on how to brush with tooth brush and tongue brush and how to use tongue scraper and mouthwash.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by IkemChris(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:

Use mouthwash regularly especially the ones that have alcohol, always use mints or mentols to make sure your breath is fresh. Do it constantly for 6months then no more Mouthy

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Ewedegubbler: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Reccomended for Tinube and every Afonja out there. they are the undisputed champions in that business

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by YomiTee123(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2019
nah people with mouth odor dey talk like this tongue tongue tongue
Etinosa1234:
from the microspic view this is sardonic, it is lugubrious, it is legal and what a state of dismissal pisma krinkunkrakun gagatogaga,in fact I am highly flabbergasted, but I refused to contour in their cohor,I pray this will not ignite a clamorous remorseration,

grin
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Adensamyt: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Etinosa1234:
from the microspic view this is sardonic, it is lugubrious, it is legal and what a state of dismissal pisma krinkunkrakun gagatogaga,in fact I am highly flabbergasted, but I refused to contour in their cohor,I pray this will not ignite a clamorous remorseration,

grin
You don mad finish, na psychia remain; you and that Patrick grin
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Adensamyt: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
@muta1996

muta1996:

Follow these steps:

Brush your teeth and gum two times daily. Use a soft brush not hard one. Brush morning and night before going to bed

After brushing your teeth, use tongue brush. According to a study, 90 % of the cause of mouth odour is due to bacteria in your tongue. Don't use your brush for the tongue.

Afterwards, use a tongue scraper which scrapes and removes the bacteria in your mouth.

Lastly, use a non-alcohol mouthwash that is anti-balerial and contains fluoride. Follow the direction of use. Don't swallow it. Rinse all your mouth and gargle to your throat. Don't swallow. Let it be in your mouth for about 30 seconds then spit it out. Use it in the morning and in the evening when you are about to go to bed.

In the afternoon, while at work, chew sugar-free gum (chewing gum that has no sugar).

Be consistent, it will eventually go. However, if symptoms does not go, see your dentist.

Try the above. It will definitely go. Also check YouTube videos on how to brush with tooth brush and tongue brush and how to use tongue scraper and mouthwash.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Pholachemy: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
take a glass of water every morning before u brush or eat...it help alot
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by princemillla(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
There r different cases, different levels with different solutions

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by newdawn2017(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
MrRhymes101:
OP are u asking for a friend? lol. Just brush regularly n chew gum when u are busy... Wedding MC
Which gum? It increases d mouth odor once after d mint is all gone. Chewing better leaf stem or bitter kola is best 4 dis.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by kingsolomon2020(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Mumu of d highest other....okoro na full

I swear Yoruba get am well well. I wonder how girls from other tribes who marry them manage to survive this.[/quote]
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Burgerlomo: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
Op your mouth de smell reach here o undecided

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:
add a little amount of hydrogen perioxide to ur brushing water and then rinse ur mouth with hydrogen perioxide after brushing.. If u can afford co5gate toothpaste, brush with it too.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by manikspears: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
unfortunately there is no cure for mouth odour,don't let them scam you.too much tooth past can lead to mouth odour and listerine was originally a floor washing detergent so that wont save you too.you can only minimize it. start using guava branches as chewing stick,it clears the mouth and give it a dry kind of smell.chew bitter cola (not kola nut) often and drink water after.those are the natural solutions i know the rest will waste your money and time.sorry if there are any errors.

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by mattsvibes: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8918486_tothpastedipenser_jpeg673376b0dd0c9f4aee74a29da731c7c9

N1500 0nly

080-648-515-68

use lemon to scrub ur tongue every day
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nadheer15: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Op visit a dentist, make sure you brush regularly and make sure meat isn't stuck in your teeth. When meat is in your teeth, it begins to smell later.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
ginger and cucumber are known to neutralize mouth.odors.

mouth odor is a symptom, need to go for check, injuries in the mouth, gums can cause mouth odors, also a dirty gut will cause mouth odors.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Elliot2(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
mouth odour: mix lime juice n honey; use it to brush ur mouth. body odour: mix African lavender n lime in bathing water; bath with it.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by KingRabota: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2019
In my experience MEAT is another factor after eating flesh .the strands of the carcass remain in your bucal cavity and after 30 mins when you open your mouth people around you pinch their noses

Dammmmmmmn !!!
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by IchBinBrait(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
This thread is really helpful.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Topmaike007(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Lukgaf:
Guess op mouth is smelling. Lol
I Tell you and I feel for him big Time cheesy
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by newdawn2017(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Please let's first of a identify the cause before we discuss remedy... Thank you
leading cause of mouth odor is tonsils Stones. It's smells so horribly causing halitosis. Solutions, gagle warm water in with small salt inside to dislodge d tonsil stones, & other debris deposited in d crevices of f tonsil there. If d tonsil stones refuse to come off, u ve 2 take a mirror, & remove manually with a tooth pick, other pointed but blunt tool. While u re at d above use a mirror 2 make sure u brush ur tongue up to d back of ur throat very well. Removing those whitish coats on d tongue, carefully so as not to wound ur tongue. Stomach ulcer could be a culprit here also where tonsil stones re unavailable due to is secretion of gases in d stomach thus bloating it. Or go see an ENT doctor & ve ur tonsils removed through a very minor surgery. Drink room temp water first thing in d morning on empty stomach regular, & just drink water regularly, eat garden eggs steady, chew green apples steady, eat pineapples steady, cheaw bitter kola steady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Sambaby7640: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
It is worrisome seeing so many posts on mouth odour of late. Other than special health issues, no one should have it. One's hygiene should be a priority.
bro i dont think the problem is personal or oral hygiene but most of the time you get mouth odour or start noticing it when you start thinking of how your mouth smells when talking to other people. One of my roommates have this problem and because I'm probably the closest to him,he keeps asking this stupid question of "is my mouth smelling" especially when we are alone and try to get me to smell his f$$king mouth. At first i told him if he has any odour he should brush twice and try to make sure the tongue is clean. He replied saying he brushes trice a day which i later noticed after he told him. It got me thinking why dude still has bad breath after brushing trice daily and also i dont want him to keep asking me if his mouth stinks or try to make me smell his stinking mouth again, then an idea occurred to me, i told him to try and stick to brushing twice daily and he should start behaving like he does not have bad breath and trust me it worked like magic.

Sometimes it might just be from the mind and also it might be that you are placing much focus on your mouth which will not help the situation. Brush twice and act normal,dont think of it and you will be fine.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by BoboKush(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Etinosa1234:

grin

Kowtow olodo... Contour ko cotonou ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / I Am Pregnant And Craving For.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.