Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mouth Odour Remedy? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odour Remedy? (18934 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by drmikeadams(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
TCP
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Taidi(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
OP, brush your tongue as well to remove the particles left.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by labusinessguide: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2019
This your lasting solution.

Norland Sunlit Toothpaste and Mouth wash.

To order,

Phone: 07037900733
WhatsApp: 09093352003

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Olas8: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:
Who knows of any lasting solution to mouth odour?
Two things are involved here.
It is either from your mouth or from inside of you, if it is from your mouth then brushing you mouth after every meal or every 3hrs interval and keeping regular hygiene, but if it is from ur system two things are involved.
[b][/b]try taking metronidazole 400mg 2tablet in d morning and two tablets in the evening and stay away from beans, night foods, beer and food that will not digest within 6hrs try it for two weeks and observe the miracle if it ll work for you or probably you go for check up in a hospital.

Don't mind me oh those are just the prescription I gave myself and it works but I just can't stay away from beans and late night food
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by valufone(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Get Remfash mouth care pack and thank me later.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Mcreloaded(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Eat lots of bitter kola for one month and thanks me later.
Also try and always leave a love of bitter kola in your mouth when you sleep.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
But the mouth odour dey worry am...how him no go focus on am

Pridestorm:
Brush your teeth twice a day. put lime in water and take it once everyday.. take Lipton.... wash your mouth thoroughly after eating spicy food..... don't eat biscuits all the time..... always stay hydrated...

And finally, don't focus on your mouth...

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by VictorEkwere: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
OP Bitter collar is the best solution for mouth ordure either cause by ulcer or not bitter collar must clear them off. To be frank even when u wake up in the morning try and chew one bitter collar without brushing it will keep ur mouth fresh without smell through out the day.Thank me later when u try this
muta1996:
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by MrRhymes101(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
newdawn2017:
Which gum? It increases d mouth odor once after d mint is all gone. Chewing better leaf stem or bitter kola is best 4 dis.
are u kidding me? People chew bitter leaf stem??
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Sanchez01: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sambaby7640:
bro i dont think the problem is personal or oral hygiene but most of the time you get mouth odour or start noticing it when you start thinking of how your mouth smells when talking to other people. One of my roommates have this problem and because I'm probably the closest to him,he keeps asking this stupid question of "is my mouth smelling" especially when we are alone and try to get me to smell his f$$king mouth. At first i told him if he has any odour he should brush twice and try to make sure the tongue is clean. He replied saying he brushes trice a day which i later noticed after he told him. It got me thinking why dude still has bad breath after brushing trice daily and also i dont want him to keep asking me if his mouth stinks or try to make me smell his stinking mouth again, then an idea occurred to me, i told him to try and stick to brushing twice daily and he should start behaving like he does not have bad breath and trust me it worked like magic.

Sometimes it might just be from the mind and also it might be that you are placing much focus on your mouth which will not help the situation. Brush twice and act normal,dont think of it and you will be fine.
There is no such thing as the mind being responsible for mouth odour. Beyond oral hygiene, diet is also one major thing to note with mouth odour. Frankly speaking, you could brush your teeth and even use the smoker's brush to scrub your tongue like one would scrub a jean, it still won't prevent the mouth from emitting a horrible smell when one opens it.

Garlic, Onions, spicy foods/Chilis, Curries, Fishes, even Coffees are some of the foods we take in that either cause mouth odour or aggravate an existing one, albeit on a short term note.

Off all things, understand your body and be mindful of what you take in. Water therapy surprisingly work and I still do it religiously after several years.

No one gets mouth odour just by thinking of it.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Psoul(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Have u heard of Dr. Agnes Nwanma herbal tooth powder.
Use it and u will never know any mouth odour again.

Pls this is not a joke.
It is just N100 a cup.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by jokaka89: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
The only thing I think is to brush twice or thrice a day.
Make sure you show gum (showing gum).
You can as well get a mouth wash,it is sold at supermarket.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by maisauki: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Folow prophet Muhammad and use chewing stick often:b4&afta meal, wen u enta d house, b4&afta sleep...
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by raybestman: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Eat cucumber daily. Eat a full cucumber after breakfast daily. Mouth odour emanating from stomach or mouth will become a thing of d past.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT..THE BEST IS CHEWING BITTER KOLA AS LAST THING IN THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP...THEN FIRST THING BEFORE YOU BRUSH IN THE MORNING...FOR A WEEK AND SEE MOUTH ODOUR GO...
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by BrotherBlood1: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Elliot2:
mouth odour: mix lime juice n honey; use it to brush ur mouth. body odour: mix African lavender n lime in bathing water; bath with it.
Where can I get African lavender?
What is the cost?
My friend has body odour.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by hometownboi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
mouth odour refers to the condition of the mouth oozing out unpleasant smell,it is cause by bacteria on the tongue or in the mouth
CAUSE OF MOUTH ODOUR
they incluld:smoking,disease,dry mouth,food,poor hygiene,dental problems
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by fastjet001(f): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
The need to get rid of smelly mouth cant be over emphasized. Most times its not dependent on the number of tines we brushed. Thank God for this tested and trusted solution...Call or whatsapp me on 08166846162 for more explanation

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by ylaa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
yes i know, combination of ugba, the fermented one
plus ogiri both anambra n enugu own,
add hausa dawa, blend all the ingredients together thoroughly,
store in an air tight container, gaggle with it
last thing at night and first thing in the morning
for lasting effect, take a shot before going out.
come thank me later grin grin grin grin

muta1996:
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Compliant(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Elliot2(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
BrotherBlood1:
Where can I get African lavender? What is the cost? My friend has body odour.
Google it.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by americacure: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrRhymes101:

Hmm? Who be dis wan
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Proper diet, proper hygiene.
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
muta1996:
USE THIS PRODUCT ,IS VERY EFFECTIVE,MOUTH WASH

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by adidaprima(m): 3:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Use your brush and clean your tongue properly
Re: Mouth Odour Remedy? by newdawn2017(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrRhymes101:
yes it's miraculously medicinal. A miracle 4 stomach aches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.