Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested (14784 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Arrests Okada Riders Who Ply Highways, Restricted Routes / Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Chipink(f): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Yorubas again

1 Like

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Omoocash(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
I dey wonder wetin men dey benefits or enjoy from rape?

If my girl friend is not happy i can't bang her not to talk of banging a woman without her consent. And she is even crying.

If you want to to enjoy sex with a woman
Let her be happy and with her consent
Then you will enjoy sex with her to the fullest
Her body reaction alone will stimulate the sweetness
Watch how she will get wet easily
Her vaginal muscles will contract and relax to stimulate your diccckkk
Even the type of liquids coming out of her vaginal alone when banging her both watery, creamy, sticky will definitely tell you she is emotionally involved and happy
Even the sadomachochism type of sex in the movie "fifthy shades darker or fifthy shades of grey is still done with the woman's consent!

Nawa for this guy oooooo.... You don crazy finish.... E don tee wey u don dey Bleep toto .... I doff my cap for you

1 Like

Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by IQscanner: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

If my girl friend is not happy i can't bang her not to talk of banging a woman without her consent. And she is even crying.

Even the type of liquids coming out of her vaginal alone when banging her both watery, creamy, sticky will definitely tell you she is emotionally involved and happy
Even the sadomachochism type of sex in the movie "fifthy shades darker or fifthy shades of grey is still done with the woman's consent!
i feel sorry 4 u
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Angrymode: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rapists should be severely dealth with until they learn a life long lesson. However, does anyone else think this story is fishy?
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by TGMISKY(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Let's wait for the victim's version of the story. She may tell us that she wasn't raped but gang banged.
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Od1n: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
They gave anonymity to the alleged rapists but mentioned the alleged victim's name in full and even her house address? Where is the common sense?
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by galadima77(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Really? I doubt u will say this if u were called to the police station with the news dat ur father or brother is among the rapists....

Likewise imagine if the victim is your sister or daughter
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
galadima77:

Likewise imagine if the victim is your sister or daughter

Saying no to jungle Justice is always my stand on all kinds of crime, we have a law court let dem take care of it, dats thier job and not delivering jungle Justice like some aggravated gorillas....
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by ylaa(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
MEANING?
ARE YOU IN SUPPORT OF RAPE?

Inspectorsuga22:

Really? I doubt u will say this if u were called to the police station with the news dat ur father or brother is among the rapists....
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by okomile(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

I will advocate that their balls should be cut off
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by okomile(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jolite:
Haba Aunty, not to even reform them?

No
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Jolite(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
okomile:

No
ok, if you be judge eh,rapists go hear am.
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Xone3(f): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

And fifty shades freed
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
They should be punished severely
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by freemanbubble: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Xone3:

And fifty shades freed

Yeah
Is like fifty shades of grey was the part one
Fifty shades darker was the part two
Fifty shades freed was the part three
Re: Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested by okomile(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jolite:
ok, if you be judge eh,rapists go hear am.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Seeks Help To Locate Family Of 8-Year-Old Child Trafficked To Cross River / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt / Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.