Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dubai Or Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Or Nigeria? (31332 Views)

Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? / This Is Not Dubai Or Heathrow, This Is The New Oshodi BRT Bus Terminal - Photos / Dubai Or Kuwait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by princetemitee(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Omo change have arrive, stay here don't go any country Nah "united we stand" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Try Sharjah, UAE
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by XaintJoel20: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
You should be thinking of travelling to Europe with that amount of money not Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Abudu2000(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
800k you say, if I had 400k I would travel by land to Europe. Better I die in that desert than shithole Nigeria. Now that snail Baba has made the country a living hell you still dey wait??

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by sunisonflex29(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Well,what do I know?

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo grin
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by EmpressT(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
My dear, I will advice you sit down and think through where exactly you want to be. You can hear people's opinions and decide the best that suits you. Above all, pray your way to God for directions. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
I think you should be concerned about the agent in dubai who will help you with the job, other than the naija agent for visa.

You may lose that money.

10 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Factfinder1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go to Dubai bro
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Sincinnati: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
lanrock:
Stay in Nigeria and think what u can do with dat money
He might end up spending the money recklessly before he thinks up something good to do with it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by babtunns(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
fecosequence:
Dubai it is. but that salary is too good to be true as a newbie in dubai

Stay in Nigeria...plan yourself
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Gleefreak125(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Confirm the genuity of that offer for the travel before you part ways with your money. It looks too good to be true. But if it's real, you can go for it. However, I won't support you using the whole #800k to rent an apartment if you must remain in Nigeria. Why not go for cheaper ones around #300k and start up a business with #500k. If you're not in a haste to win big, you'll grow big with time.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Indomitable06(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go and seek for elders advises nairalander may confused you
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by patani(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oracle55:
Please i need your candid advice, i have been able to raise 800k and for now am left with two choices, am a graduate and the only son of my mom so i need a better life.

Pls i have an agent who will do for me a work visa for a security job in Dubai, salary 220k, i will pay a total of 800k for the visa and flight.

Please is it adviseable i travel or i use the money and rent a house here in nigeria. I have searched for job for over 3 years here in lagos all to no avail.

Please how is life in Dubai? What are your suggestions, should i go or stay.

Pls mods help me move to front page

Please avoid Dubai like plague. Nigerian reputation have been badly ruined there and trust me they hardly, I repeat hardly want to employ Nigerians again. I’ll advise you use the money to establish a small business in Nigeria or better still try other African countries. I wish you well

6 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Pruwa: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi dude
My candid advise is that you use that money to start a business
That agent guy cannot be trusted
They will deceive that there is a better life there but it is not as rosy as u think
Use the money to start a business

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Edgewise: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Most of these agents are scammers. Do not risk your money

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Onyekachi419(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you hv a legit agent who is not a scam. Dubai straight up no time life is all about risk
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Indomitable06(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go and seek for elders advise nairalander may confused you
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Ozkar: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope you don't get scammed.
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Koolking(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigeria all the way.

I only care about overseas for holidays, school and visit. Permanent stay is a NO for me.

There is life in Nigeria. In overseas you live like a fugitive, you hear siren, you scamper. You can never legalized your papers to enjoy the same rights as citizens.

With N800,000, I will generate a fortune in no time in Nigeria. Laziness and desperation makes us think of overseas as countries with streets paved with golds.

11 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by dotman10(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Speaking from experience, don't ever try it. I have four friends who did and as am speaking to you, 2 of them are back home with a very unpleasant story of how they are treated like animals, with little or no time for themselves....the other two are struggling to make it back home because once you get there, they will collect your passport as an insurance for them to guarantee you won't run away. Bro please think twice ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by lekbel09(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yinxies:
You don’t have a job in the last 3 years and you raised 800k? How?
it is called hustling, you don't need a full time job b4 u hustle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Abudu2000(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yinxies:
You don’t have a job in the last 3 years and you raised 800k? How?
you might as well ask "you don't have a job and you didn't die from hunger, why?"

May your life be miserable!!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Rosay15(f): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Please,for God sake dont deal with that agent.
Most of this agents are scam.They will promise you heaven and earth,when you get to dubai,you will be left stranded.They will collect all your money and disappear into thin air.

Let me be sincere with you,is no more rosy in Dubai unlike few years ago,to get the security job now,you go waka tire.

..louder bro, for now Dubai is only good for vacation and nutin much..
If d op can gather money and process any European country it gonna mk sense bt Dubai is s no no. The agent just wan scam u.. Am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Sincinnati: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
lollmaolol:
my question - is this agent a reputable one?
I wish you look into Ireland or USA.

USA or Ireland with N800,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Canme4u(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can't you start business here in naija instead of dabbling into an unfamiliar terrain?
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Yinxies(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yahoo Boy spotted

Abudu2000:
you might as well ask "you don't have a job and you didn't die from hunger, why?"

May your life be miserable!!
Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by omoteacher(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

@ OP I think you're doing averagely well in naija if you could have 800k. Just try improve on what you are doing now, later you might now decide to jand. So that if it isn't rosy there you can come back and continue what you have been doing before. Just plan yourself well and make sure that 800k is not all you have. Agents can fu*k you up, noone seems to be trusted in naija. Almost everyone is finding one mugu to prey on. May your inner man leads you aright.

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Lisaint(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
U better think twice....

Agents will promise you jobs with jumbo salaries

But when you get there you will discover that you are on your own and you just have to start searching for job all around..

During this period you will also be paying house rent which is per month

And again

Those jobs that Nigerian do get through agents they might have a better pay but those agent will be taking a larger chunk of it and be giving u little change out of it..

And again for 800k..

I think the agent is out to scam you..

But as some people comment above..
Is he a trusted agent?
Hope he's not an online agent?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by 9ja083: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
No job in Dubai! Even the agents that gave you this fake news are still searching for jobs. Don't be a victim like others. My neighbour was a victim. Look for a business to start with while u manage somewhere de sleep. When interest rise u go find house. All na hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by Uglyaddy: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rosay15:
..louder bro, for now Dubai is only good for vacation and nutin much..
If d op can gather money and process any European country it gonna mk sense bt Dubai is s no no. The agent just wan scam u.. Am talking from experience.

Hope he listen.I was in Dubai few years ago for VAC,what my eyes saw mouth cant say.
Imagine 16 men in 1 room.
The sun during summer is just like hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Or Nigeria? by praizj(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
this is a scam, i have friend that fell victim of similar transaction. please be guided. you can find your way there first and hustle. i repeat d'ont give any agent money. this particular Job offer is a scam.
Oracle55:
Please i need your candid advice, i have been able to raise 800k and for now am left with two choices, am a graduate and the only son of my mom so i need a better life.

Pls i have an agent who will do for me a work visa for a security job in Dubai, salary 220k, i will pay a total of 800k for the visa and flight.

Please is it adviseable i travel or i use the money and rent a house here in nigeria. I have searched for job for over 3 years here in lagos all to no avail.

Please how is life in Dubai? What are your suggestions, should i go or stay.

Pls mods help me move to front page

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Reporter, Larry Madowo, Protests Nigeria’s $215 Single Entry Visa Fee / Workers Shut Down Lagos Airport, Travellers Stranded / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: Chopper Exploded Before Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.