Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership (36305 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by chocolatelady(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
God Almighty was firmly behind Buhari. Buhari went head to head with OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, Atiku and so many others and come out victorious. He basically battled with all the people holding Nigeria back and won. Only God can orchestrate such a victory.
Gbam! Obj and the other ex generals failed this time. Pmb, the Almighty God gat ur back. No shaking !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by israelmao(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari's second coming was simply an imposition of personal will on people's will.

3 Likes

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Boldtrust(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
God Almighty was firmly behind Buhari. Buhari went head to head with OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, Atiku and so many others and come out victorious. He basically battled with all the people holding Nigeria back and won. Only God can orchestrate such a victory.

I totally agree with you. One with God is majority. Buhari is God's chosen. No General, ex-general or cabals can defeat him. No matter how much obj and his cronies try, they will continue to fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by michoim(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely correct..we are satisfied that buhari is capable of bringing the effected change.he had redeem the fortunes of the federation and put it on the high road of success.It has proved successful And it is welcome.
Very correct. Excellent write up

2 Likes

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by InfoMinister: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
You people should stop deceiving yourselves about the stupid next level. Everybody knows it was rigging and it worked bcoz he's the incumbent. U people will see shege.... He already told u it's gonna be tough...
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by BrainSanitizer: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
To say that I didn't read all this epistle is to state the obvious.
But something is not right here.
I thought there was propaganda that ex-generals endorsed president Buhari? How come there was a gang up?
Anyways...
Who ex-generals epp sef?

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by huzi2018: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
lovely
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
I never read my ikebe super magazine finish na this epistle I go come sidon dey read. Ajepako biko read and summarize it for me jo
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Boldtrust:

I totally agree with you. One with God is majority. Buhari is God's chosen. No General, ex-general or cabals can defeat him. No matter how much obj and his cronies try, they will continue to fail.
to use you do better ritual just dey hungry me
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by zelexotunla(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
PDP would have presented a credible and honest man than that Atiku, all this talk wouldn't have surfaced. But it is good that people like Obj and likes were silenced for the meantime. Those generals had forced bad leaders on us since including bubu too. We are breaking out from there shackles now, that's what this election all about.
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by hammedkola(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Was there a "gang up"? Obj and who?

IBB, T.Y Danjuma, Abdulsalam et all

His woes were not renewing contracts for their oil blocs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
The chief reason he was able to "survive" it is because he rigged massively
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by mfm04622: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Was there a "gang up"? Obj and who?

Babangida, Danjuma and others

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by JACKSNOW(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
can someone summarise this whole stuf undecided undecided
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Kingspin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
What is all these rubbish write up?? Election was massively rigged without card readers in the North. most of the figures from INEC were just laughable

2 Likes

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by namdo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari/his aids used the military and APC Tugs to unleash violence/killings against Nigerians in the opposition to suppress them during the 'election' so he can return to power by rigging and result fabrication in favor of APC under military cover. This is not to say that PDP tugs did not also do their own damage, but to say that Buhari credibly won this election is a fat lie.grin This would have been fine if Buhari has good intentions for the masses which I doubt seriously. Next 4 years will tell.
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by duality(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
All these stories for an election that was obviously rigged?

We all know majority of Nigerians did not want Buhari back.

People are just saying, let peace reign.. But we know the truth.

Ask Buhari if 2011 was free and fair and see for yourself
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by willyjacs(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
He survived by rigging...

Buhari is a terrorist...
see ur head like premature cocoyam.
Tell us how it was rigged Mr CCTV camera.

U are one of those weak minds their hate propaganda had the best of

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by shedy03(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Masterk2019: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
these ex-generals abeg obj and who
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by adekolaelect(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Buahri Had top ex military men supporting him also. What’s with the propaganda again.
back your claim by evidences .mention those general that supported Buhari
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
adekolaelect:
back your claim by evidences .mention those general that supported Buhari

Are u kidding me it was all over the news they even had a meeting with him in abuja like 2/3 weeks to the elections.
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
I had to roll up my car window to shut out the noise of an aboki beggar so I could concentrate on reading this properly. Only to discover that it is nonsense and it is every bit as moronic as the source it emanated from.

your thinking is quite shallow

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Playing weak sometimes makes you escape the gnashing teeth of predators.
You never loose a thing being humble.

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Xavi2511: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
first to do no dey pain second to do he dey painnnnnnn
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by ajepako(f): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I never read my ikebe super magazine finish na this epistle I go come sidon dey read. Ajepako biko read and summarize it for me jo

Go school, you no gree

Na bet naija shop you go dey find

Se your life for outside?

Werey llorin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by OkunrinOloro: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
And your life is too worthless for me to bother about.

weavesquad:

your thinking is quite shallow
Re: Election: How Buhari Survived The Gang Up Of Ex-Generals - Leadership by Dollabiz: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
by rigging.them out out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence / 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.