Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,374 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) (784 Views)

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by obinnaokeke225: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
A day old baby has been found dumped in a waste bin along Orlu Road, Ihiala, Anambra State at the evening hours of Sunday, March 3.

This is happening barely two weeks after a new born baby was found dumped inside a carton in a waste bin at the popular Ibeto Junction in Nnewi.

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/02/19/baby-boy/

The perpetrator of the act was not yet known as at the time of filing this report, but an eyewitness, Anderbest Nnanna, told Anaedooline that that the baby was already dead when it was found; adding that it was a baby boy still having its placenta.

She also said that she had contacted the Welfare Department of the Ihiala LGA for necessary action.

READ MORE: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/03/04/dumped-in-a-waste-bin/

LAlasticlala

Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
See wetin person throway wey some people fit pay millions to have. Truly some get head them no get cap,some caps no head.

I could still remember my sister crying everynight to God for a child of her own. Over seven years before she start to born na him one slowpoke throway like this

Dear lord,I know I drink,and I like woman well well,but no look my behavior. Make me minister of thunder for just a day. Too much,just an hour. I swear I wont disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by clive2u(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
people have a heart of stone. why not put it up for adoption if u aint ready, all these small girls needs orientation on matters like this. there are more humane way to put the baby away if u cant take care of the baby.

and please always tell the guys to use a condom

2 Likes

Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is the reason you will hear stories that touches like " my village people don't want me to have a child" they don't know it might be the result of something like this .....
i pray the person that did this....... sad sad only God that will judge this person
Wish my dog happy birthday his name is lala undecided
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by psalmsmiles(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Some people are their own demons! It still beats my imaginations how a woman can bear a child in her womb for NINE months only to dicard him like trash..
It is beyond heartless and inhuman.. alas! she forgets that the world doesn't end there.. there's a future where she'll pay for her evil deeds

What a world!

1 Like

Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by midascnn(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is so distasteful and disturbing. How will someone in Gods name do something like this to an innocent child?
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by nwagbofrank: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
end time!!! signs of end time
they cant even use condom, instead of punishing these innocent babies
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Kosifavike: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
The day's are evil....
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is really bad and it's rate is increasing amongst younger girls. Plenty pregnancies we term unwanted out of carelessness and these men should zip up atleast
Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is really bad and it's rate is increasing amongst underaged girls. Lots of pregnancies we term unwanted out of carelessness and unprotected sex.
And these men should zip up or use protection at least.
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by noni14(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
this county needs cleansing .
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
I see this, I will make sure this news gets to the right sources that can put an end to this madness, we need to create a society that will educate the girl child properly! our young girls are being molested and battered sub consciously because they have little knowledge of their worth or what a proper sex practice is.

seriously there should be a law enforcement agency in charge of handling matters like this this is mentally frustrating
anaedoonline.com good job
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alvy:
This is really bad and it's rate is increasing amongst younger girls. Plenty pregnancies we term unwanted out of carelessness and these men should zip up atleast
Tufia!!!

And girls should close up atleast
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:
I see this, I will make sure this news gets to the right sources that can put an end to this madness, we need to create a society that will educate the girl child properly! our young girls are being molested and battered sub consciously because they have little knowledge of their worth or what a proper sex practice is.

seriously there should be a law enforcement agency in charge of handling matters like this this is mentally frustrating
anaedoonline.com good job
Last I checked, you mentioned them been molested. You contradicting yourself bby
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:

And girls should close up atleast

When a girl is molested, she is not left with the option of closing up.
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alvy:

Last I checked, you mentioned them been molested. You contradicting yourself bby

AWW you must be a girl
yeah i mentioned them being molested but i was careful not to make it a gender queered situation
boys are being molested in many ways too, that this baby was found do sent make it any less of a crime for young boys who experience different forms of abuse from women

and this is not a political debabte hun
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alvy:

When a girl is molested, she is not left with the option of closing up.

Actually she is ''girls'' exist in different shades
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:

AWW you must be a girl
yeah i mentioned them being molested but i was careful not to make it a gender queered situation
boys are being molested in many ways too, that this baby was found do sent make it any less of a crime for young boys who experience different forms of abuse from women

and this is not a political debabte hun

You must be a boy too.
It's not about who's molested and who's not. It's about taking precautions not to drag more innocent babies in many more mess.
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:

Actually she is ''girls'' exist in different shades

You must have a shade too

Mine is a realist, what's yours?
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by nwagbofrank: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Alvy:

You must be a boy too.
It's not about who's molested and who's not. It's about taking precautions not to drag more innocent babies in many more mess.

my dear you must be an ''empower the girl child woman activist?
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
nwagbofrank:

no shes not
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by emerieebube: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:

no shes not

from her comments i can sense that shes still naive with stuffs like this
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
nwagbofrank:

Not really... Just a realist

You say what it is how it is and when it's not going right, call it to other. Now, it's for the innocent babies that are products of carelessness and unprotected sex.
Re: Horror! In Ihiala, A Day Old Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin (graphic Pics) by Alvy: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
emerieebube:

from her comments i can sense that shes still naive with stuffs like this

Oh yeah? Grown up

I doubt and experienced grown up would not think this let alone type it.

I wonder why such act that should be condemned would just turn to futile debate that has no effect nor solution to the matter at hand. I think you should spend more time in putting an end to the madness than typing such reply.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Sex Romp: Another Student Dies / Man Gets Blasted For Recording A Lagosian Urinating In A Busy Traffic (Photo) / A Man Caught Withdrawing Money Without ATM Card In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.