Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? (414 Views)

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by luckygeee: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
hello guys, pls i need advice, i have 300k and i want to go into a car wash business. i have seen a place with a borehole in a busy suburb. actually its an already existing car wash but the owner is planning to relocate out of the country. i just want to ask, pls how lucrative is the business and is it advisable for me to venture into it? anyone who has experience in the business or anyone with an advice for me can please contribute
Re: Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by Jay5mie: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
First you have to explain how you got 300k,i'm calling the EFCC
Re: Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by luckygeee: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jay5mie:
First you have to explain how you got 300k,i'm calling the EFCC
lol, u funny bro. waiting for ur advice though
Re: Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by seniorgozman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's very lucrative when you have the right people to work with
Re: Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by luckygeee: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
seniorgozman:
It's very lucrative when you have the right people to work with
ok thanks
Re: Should I Go Into Car Wash Business? How Profitable Is It? by uchman(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Which state do you want to open the car wash?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has WOOTALK Ebook / Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend / Deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.