Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pastor Iginla ends up marriage with wife over infidelity on both sides - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iginla ends up marriage with wife over infidelity on both sides (746 Views)

Pastor Iginla Has A "Pool Of Betheseda" In His Church / Alleged Infidelity: Pastor Iginla's Wife Break Silence / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla ends up marriage with wife over infidelity on both sides by MediaNGN: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pastor Joshua Iginla, the founder of Champions Royal Assembly has announced the end of his marriage to his wife, Yemisi over infidelity on both sides.

According to the man of God who made the confession in church on Sunday,

when my wife cheated and had an 'unholy' child, I covered her up but when mine happened, she started blackmailing me.

In his words, '
this is why I urge us to pray for our leaders. Its not easy for me to come out in public to say this, but I warned my wife, she didn't listen rather she preffered to turn me to a laughing stock'.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/pastor-iginla-ends-up-marriage-with.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Pastor Iginla ends up marriage with wife over infidelity on both sides by MediaNGN: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
sad sad
Re: Pastor Iginla ends up marriage with wife over infidelity on both sides by jchioma: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
when my wife cheated and had an 'unholy' child, I covered her up but when mine happened, she started blackmailing me.(

Na wa!

I wonder which god some of us worship.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me / What Really Happened Between COZA Pastor & Busola – Apostle Dr. Tenebe Patrick / How RUGA & similar crafty schemes will be used to bring Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.