Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money (3041 Views)

Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by nwanyionitsha: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
ngadaAwo:
i hate Buhari with all my soul but I gat no mind to do this to a beggar

gosh I'm a coward sometimes i do pity myself cry
Na your luck. They will keep rubbing your head on the ground.
Is it the videoing part or the giving part you can't do?
I wish you success if you keep giving your mockers. No rewards.
The videoing part i do not think it is necessary anymore.
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Corrithians omenka omenkalives anoda food don come ooo anoda igbo refuse to give alms its time to boycott biafra buisness for real... now igede must boycott igbo buisness grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Corrinthians omenka omenkalives anoda food don come ooo anoda igbo refuse to give alms its time to boycott biafra buisness for real... now the great kingdom of igede must boycott igbo buisness grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by ngadaAwo: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na your luck. They will keep rubbing your head on the ground.
Is it the videoing part or the giving part you can't do?
I wish you success if you keep giving your mockers. No rewards.
The videoing part i do not think it is necessary anymore.
honestly I hate myself for that
inasmuch as I wish to do so but can't muster the mind to do so
don't know what d furck is wrong with me
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by deomelo: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Instead of campaigning and explaining to Nigerians what's great about athiefKulooter and they should vote for athiefKulooterm they sat on social media, conducting worthless polls, spreading hate, bigotry and anti-North sentiments, but the same election and eternal cowards and hate peddlers refused to collect their PVC, they refused to vote for their athiefkLooter....

......now, the same cowards are blaming heir defeat and unleashing their aggression, hate and failure on innocent Nigerians from the North.

Funny enough, you gave your votes to GEJ and other PDP candidates against PMB in past elections, but the Northerners did not complain, they did not insult or ridicule you, they did not make and disparaging and denigrating videos about you on the internet.

And you wonder why the rest of the country can not stand you, your affinity with hate, bitterness, bigotry and anti-Nigerian ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by ogmask: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Please we need more of this in the country at the moment.....

Those who vote on the alter of religious affiliation and ethnic sentiments should live with the consequences of their actions right here on earth...

Kudos to the guy...

Those who give beggars money will continue to do so. This show pple put up is unnecessary to say the least. I can tell you that the pple doing these recordings do not and have never given money to beggars. The art of giving is a special inner virtue and not all this show biz stuff you guys are hailing.
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by nwanyionitsha: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
ngadaAwo:
honestly I hate myself for that
inasmuch as I wish to do so but can't muster the mind to do so
don't know what d furck is wrong with me
I used to be liked you, but i had to change. I am not saying don't be kind, but use your wisdom.
Showing you are valuable isn't hate.
If Atiku can be devalued by his own people because your tribe(igbo vp) and they choose to live in hardship and destruction because of your tribe and religion (igbo vp and a balanced Nigeria), na you know if you can't reason it.
I am bitter and angry. I am in pains because i know the game this people have played. I am going to make myself worthy even if i do it alone.
Adama egozi ife na aka fa except i have no choice.
So shop ndi ba anyi kamu neje. It wasn't like that before. Aya abido go. Economy power kalilu political power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by ngadaAwo: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I used to be liked you, but i had to change. I am not saying don't be kind, but use your wisdom.
Showing you are valuable isn't hate.
If Atiku can be devalued by his own people because your tribe(igbo vp) and they choose to live in hardship and destruction because of your tribe and religion (igbo vp and a balanced Nigeria), na you know if you can't reason it.
I am bitter and angry. I am in pains because i know the game this people have played. I am going to make myself worthy even if i do it alone.
Adama egozi ife na aka fa except i have no choice.
So shop ndi ba anyi kamu neje. It wasn't like that before. Aya abido go. Economy power kalilu political power.
well said dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Jenniferblog(f): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Poo has hit the fan.....
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by kmaster007: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
nah so Jesus tak teach you
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by IbrahimDamola: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:
[s]Instead of campaigning and explaining to Nigerians what's great about athiefKulooter and they should vote for athiefKulooterm they sat on social media, conducting worthless polls, spreading hate, bigotry and anti-North sentiments, but the same election and eternal cowards and hate peddlers refused to collect their PVC, they refused to vote for their athiefkLooter....

......now, the same cowards are blaming heir defeat and unleashing their aggression, hate and failure on innocent Nigerians from the North.[/b]

[b]Funny enough, you gave your votes to GEJ and other PDP candidates against PMB in past elections, but the Northerners did not complain, they did not insult or ridicule you, they did not make and disparaging and denigrating videos about you on the internet.

And you wonder why the rest of the country can not stand you, your affinity with hate, bitterness, bigotry and anti-Nigerian ways.

[/s]
my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, more tears to your lacrimal glands and more air to your windpipe as you lament ad infinitum. grin
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by MyGeneration(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2019
fiizznation:
Now this is very petty and childish. You won't give a beggar any penny, well that's your goddamn business but video covering yourself while mocking a destitute is outright stupidity. Besides how much do you even have that will transformed the beggar's life? Even in the USA, there are destitutes who are anti-democrats/liberals, but you don't see such chastisement from pro-conservatives to any destitute. Begging itself is un-Islamic so there isn't any big deal if you don't give a beggar your penny.

Buhari is the president and that's how it will remain until 2023, no amount of 'beggars humiliation' can change that. People should understand this!!! And besides what's even the difference between social media beggars and those that do their begging on the streets?

Northerners will vote buhari a millions times over any criminal that will be the flag bearer of pdp, and you can only humiliate 'beggars' that might not even have PVCs.

Choke on that!!! cheesy

Most of them ain't that smart.
They think that humiliating the beggars would make them vote PDP next time, it will only make some northerners hate PDP and the south more.
Re: Go And Meet Buhari To Feed You - Yet Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Money by sapoyoro(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
fiizznation:
Now this is very petty and childish. You won't give a beggar any penny, well that's your goddamn business but video covering yourself while mocking a destitute is outright stupidity. Besides how much do you even have that will transformed the beggar's life? Even in the USA, there are destitutes who are anti-democrats/liberals, but you don't see such chastisement from pro-conservatives to any destitute. Begging itself is un-Islamic so there isn't any big deal if you don't give a beggar your penny.

Buhari is the president and that's how it will remain until 2023, no amount of 'beggars humiliation' can change that. People should understand this!!! And besides what's even the difference between social media beggars and those that do their begging on the streets?

Northerners will vote buhari a millions times over any criminal that will be the flag bearer of pdp, and you can only humiliate 'beggars' that might not even have PVCs.

Choke on that!!! cheesy

yes
very petty and stupid
and I didn't even support buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Where This Nigerian Policeman Took His Gun For Repair: Photo / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama / End SARS: We Are Following Protests In Nigeria – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.