Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama (3043 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2020
grin

VP Osinbajo and his wife has they step down from the plane.

Shame on wailers grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Gracespecial101(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Chai @Op
Your English Alone can take us to 2019 again
Haba undecided

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by GraGra247(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Power couple. Love this man to death no matter all the false accusations people write against him.

He is totally innocent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Tumbulum: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Too quiet and for that reason evil thrives in the regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Afamed: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Tumbulum:
Too quiet and for that reason evil thrives in the regime.
As he has refused to fight the same government based on your self proclaimed accusations

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by nero2face: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Gracespecial101:

Chai @Op
Your English Alone can take us to 2019 again
Haba undecided
as in eh the thing tire me, Afonja always adding letter "h" where it's not needed and removing from where it's needed, nobody wails more than ur kinsmen these days, come head

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2020
I think this OP is high on a very strong weed. You called his legally married wife ,baby mama.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Gracespecial101(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
nero2face:
as in eh the thing tire me, Afonja always adding letter "h" where it's not needed and removing from where it's needed, nobody wails more than ur kinsmen
these days,come head
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by GamalNasser: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
He not even fine like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
VP: abeg look ground oo,before dem go say na u match d ground..cos everything na news for dem.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Tumbulum: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Afamed:

As he has refused to fight the same government based on your self proclaimed accusations
yes j needed him to say something when my brothers of the same faith was butchered with the president body language support and he did was keep mute while evil keep thriving.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Tumbulum: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
He not even fine like me
poverty full the guy body.probably his best picture in the last decade.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by nero2face: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Gracespecial101 post=85401154][/quote] oya talk, I dey wait to reply u, s
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by imiski(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

you see that they have replaced your brain with relaxer?So because he and his wife took an aeroplane trip we should die? Of all the people it is even this viceprincipal that you are even using to shame wailers. Say no to zombiesm.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by imiski(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Gracespecial101:
Chai @Op Your English Alone can take us to 2019 again Haba undecided
Ah tire. Does he even know the meaning of baby mama?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by BuhariAdvocate: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Truly love.
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by omowolewa: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Mister Jejelayegba
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Jodha(f): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Clown...
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by MrSly(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

This is the very identity of buharists. They are all illiterates. The OP's grammar says it all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Gracespecial101(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
nero2face:
oya talk, I dey wait to reply u, s
grin grin grin
Watin you want may I talk na
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Bola146(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
See fine couple sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by jaszplus12(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247:
Power couple. Love this man to death no matter all the false accusations people write against him.

He is totally innocent.
I'm with you here!
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by TheExecutioner: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year to nairalands most ambitious BMC grin

At least try to discern the difference between a plane and a helicopter before you start insulting people who operate on a higher intellectual wavelength from you.

LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Baby Mama by Kapeter(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

despite all the hate against pa Awo, see how her grand daughter dey shine. She's still even second lady over the ever frustrated blodas from the yeast. They can't do nothing about it. I can feel their pain all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have The Lowest IQ In The World - Picture. / Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) / Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.