Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

"My Idol, Love You So Much" - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Dad In The Cutest Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Idol, Love You So Much" - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Dad In The Cutest Way (451 Views)

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Idol, Love You So Much" - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Dad In The Cutest Way by MsDoris(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
"My Idol, Love you so much" - #BBnaija Tobi Bakre Pens Down Emotional Note and Photos To Celebrate Dad On His Birthday
Former BBNaija Housemate, Tobi Bakre's dad is plus one today.

The young entrepreneur took to his Instagram page to pen down heartmelting birthday message and also share some photos of his father to celebrate his birthday.

Sharing lovely photos of his handsome dad, he wrote;

"Happy Birthday to My best friend. My role model. My mentor. My Idol. My G!, My Father.

Love you so so much papa. So far, you have lived nothing short of an exemplary life. Father & Grandfather not just to us your kids but a lot of people you have come in contact with.

May God continue to bless and uplift you. We will continue to strive hard to make you proud at all times.

See more here --> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/my-idol-love-you-so-much-bbnaija-tobi.html

Re: "My Idol, Love You So Much" - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Dad In The Cutest Way by Jayslicky: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
A father is irreplacable, where would be without fathers, you may never appreciate a father until the day you become a man then you realise the sacrifices he made just to make you comfortable.

To all the fathers out there, I pray GOD will grant you favour to take care of your family and when you're old your children will fill your heart with joy.

(1) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him / Chinko Ekun Talks Dating And Baby Mamas / Davido Set To Vie For Political Post In 2023, Kickstarts Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.