Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him (445 Views)

Fear, Panic As Ronke Oshodi Oke Loses Big Breasts! / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him by ikewaterwater: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Asamoah Gyan who was enmeshed in a DNA face-off with his wife Gifty earlier this year, has lost big again in a rape case against him by Sarah Kwablah. 

Asamoah Gyan who lost the rape case against him, admitted he slept with Sarah Kwablah the first day he met her but added that she and three others including Osarfo Anthony, Chris Handler and Ekow Micah tried extorting money from him. He however failed to backup his claim with evidence. The footballer disclosed that he met the lady on social media, after she sent him a message after the 2015 AFCON when he came back to Ghana.

He further revealed that after his training sessions at STC, he met with Sarah and they drove to Sarah’s residence where he slept with her.“She sent me a message on social media and we became friends, so after 2015 AFCON tournament, I came to Ghana and we met at STC where I train and because I’m married I introduce her as friend to my colleagues and after the training we drove in my dirty training kits to her house and we had sex.”

Asamoah who denied sodomizing the young lady like Lawyer Maurice Ampaw claimed, added  “I will not deny sleeping with Sarah Kwablah, we both enjoyed the love making but she twisted the story and accused me of raping her, we had a good time”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/asamoah-gyan-loses-big-again-in-rape-case-against-him/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him by Realist5: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
If to say na
Re: Asamoah Gyan Loses 'big' Again In Rape Case Against Him by Prettyvicc: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video- Actress Secretly Marries Pillow To Represent Husband In Dubai / Gideon Okeke FIRES Again, No Matter How Homosexuality Has Been Accepted, It Is W / Almost Unbelievable , New Innovative Toilet ,biofil Digester Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.