Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday (41526 Views)

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Newsmic: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Her Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo As She Turns 45

PR expert, PaulO's daughter, Vanzy, has celebrated her father's woman, Iyabo Ojo, who marked her 45th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Iyabo went public with her affair with PaulO while marking her birthday today.

Vanzy took to her Instagram page to celebrate Iyabo who she addressed as ''stepmother''.

''I don’t even know what to say, Aunty @iyaboojofespris You are Smart, Beautiful, strong and Determined! The list could go on and on! I love you soo much… you have help me in so many ways and I really appreciate you Today we shut down Lagos !!!! ?? May God continue to bless you StepMother'', she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmbqQAyB1YX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by olasaad(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
They look good together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
This his daughter sha don Ripe since......Where is her mother??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Slawomirr: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Danjuma827(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm... I wish them well
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Worriedwife: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sealed. For an adult daughter to accept d new woman, notin remain again. Reminds me of MC Oluomo’s son. When his father was dating Ehi, he would post her pictures with sweet words. Very foolish child. Postin his father’s side chick

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by money121(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Ponytail22: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations Iyabo
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by SexyBabe001: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm..

Dear Men,

I sell quality leather shoes for Christmas.. Don't wear same shoes of three years into this year again...

100% quality leather shoes... Lagos Delivery only

https://www.nairaland.com/7482791/christmas-sales-men-quality-leather

Check the thread for more photos

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by etrange: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice... if they're happy, that's all that matters.

3 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by adioolayi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
O baje di'e sha..

"Aunty" "Stepmother"

Eni to fun ni ni ounje je, o ti di Iya eni, abeletase iyawo Baba eni..

O ga o... angry angry

5 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by DarkGray: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wise step daughter

6 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Fedrick100: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Step mother?

E be like this man don wife a h*e
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by ACRI: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm

Inception always sweet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Eyah sooo nice!

Shall we pray

May their stepmother and daughter relationship not end like that of Funke Akindele

Funke's fans before you come for my throat, just know that I admire Funke Akindele 's big heart and I wish she finds love again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by SultanOfPuna: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
This his daughter sha don Ripe since......Where is her mother??

I just dey Imagine Three-some with stepmother and daughter shocked kiss

Chaiii, my prick just shed tears now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Adedotguy: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na the beginning the sweet pass. The end they come. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
That's beautiful

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
She looks like Iyabo’s daughter or is it just me?

Happy birthday to Iyabo of life kiss

4 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Linkhopp01: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Spoilers will not contaminate your joy
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Princebest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ha, that is some unusual kinda relationship there. This is usually very hard if the mother is still alive, except if the mother is someone very bad to her or too nice to give a damn.

Running a promo sales on my thread, don't forget to check out my thread; check link on my bio.

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by DDfruitful: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
coolu
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
They should go and rest. Nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/7443916/quality-affordable-sneakers-both-male

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by gambojimeta: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
PaulO. I don't even know who that is. I am not current with Naija celebrity news.

1 Like

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by Karlifate: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Her name sounds like the image below cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday by atdscentofwater: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / Checkout Aki And Paw Paw’s #10yearchallenge Photo / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.