Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State (591 Views)

Man Steals Worshippers’ 7 Phones In Church In Ekiti / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / 67-year-old Nigerian Woman Hacks Bank Account, Steals N16m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by made4naijamusic: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In a Party In Delta State

The owner said

Aisha the evil girl
Never knew charm exist until yesterday, she was invited to my sister’s birthday party yesterday she stole me and my younger sister phone Samsung galaxy A8 and Samsung s6 stole ATM card, my wig, our wristwatches and successfully hacked my account not knowing when she was sent to collect something from my room she collected my room card key after we slept off not nothing

she later used the key to open the door and stole our valuables using charm to put us to deep sleep haba Aisha hacked my account with her boyfriend and transfer the money to other account quickly left the hotel by 4am this morning and run to warri with my things and this morning she did not off my phone because she was receiving alert and also withdrawing it

Aisha my money is not complete o u must complete my money cos I worked hard for it and please friends

Note : never u give someone u don’t know in party or any other occasion ur phone because that was how she check all of my details and planed to stole my phone by all means

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/slay-queen-hacked-bank-account-steals-phones-in-a-party-in-delta-state/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by made4naijamusic: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:47am On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The word "Queen" don suffer. No beauty no royalty where is the "queenship"?

Maybe you meant quinine.

grin grin grin

Re: Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by made4naijamusic: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by Billboyy: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
She's ugly asf tho.

Don't forget to contact us if you got gift cards or btc tho. Contact on signature.
Re: Slay Queen Hacked Bank Account, Steals Phones In A Party In Delta State by IamD18: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked shocked shocked

The word "Queen" don suffer. No beauty no royalty where is the "queenship"?

Maybe you meant quinine.

grin grin grin
Queen is a new word for ladies with busy Pussay.

(1) (Reply)

Scores Feared Dead As Eiye And Aiye Confraternities Clash In Lagos / Herdsmen Invade Ogun Village, Attack Village Head ~ Vanguard / Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.