Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Are You A Little Child Or An Adult To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Little Child Or An Adult To God? (191 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / God Is Like A Little Child / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Little Child Or An Adult To God? by AmakaUnique(f): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Children are very interesting set of people to be with. Their carefree nature, calmness even in the face of danger, their forgiving nature, playfulness and their 'no worries' attitude to life sometimes makes me feel like becoming a child again grin. And that is exactly how God wants us to be in our relationship with Him, like a little child.
No wonder the bible said in Luke 18:17 " Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein" .
But how many of us are truly like a little child to God?
A child is one who is wholly dependent on his or her parents for survival: care, feeding, shelter, education and all the good things of life. As a child of God, do you trust and depend on God for all your needs and susteinance?
A child wholly believes in the ability of his parents to do whatever they told him. Do you believe in the ability of God to do that thing He promised you, both in His word and through the mouth of His servants?
A child is meant to obey instructions from his parents. Do you obey the instructions of God both in His word and personally to you?
A child may offend or disobey his parents, and he may be corrected by word, punishment or with some stripes. Do you accept His correction when He corrects you as a father does?
A child keeps no record of wrongs done to him. Do you keep record of the wrongs done to you by people, having no room for forgiveness in your heart?
If not, reconsider your stand as a CHILD of God and make amends where necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Sabbath / God Gave Me An Instruction For You. / Good Morning Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.