Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

God Gave Me An Instruction For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Gave Me An Instruction For You. (178 Views)

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Me An Instruction For You. by Revadebola: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
GOD GAVE ME AN INSTRUCTION FOR YOU :
In tomorrow's (Monday 18/3/19) audio broadcast, the Lord spoke to me that I should pray on OLIVE OIL for you.
Buy your bottle of olive oil from anyone, anywhere and listen to the prayer on it, in tomorrow's audio broadcast on your WhatsApp, which will be sent to you anytime from 12am.
Send the chat "REGISTER ME" to +2349059270030, to the audio broadcast.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free. / A Thousand Years Like A Day! / Victory From D Finished Work Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.