Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash (22358 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Sweetcollins: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Thank your God dear, leave devil alone
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Royaldiana:
[Lols, well said, you get sense oquote author=candlewax post=76361048]That car doesn't look like it somersaulted two times. And it wasn't the devil that gave you whatever that made you high

You are a stunner
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Ayobami7(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Oshi
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2019
This slay queen can lie for Africa Ohio. Next please
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by ijabiken1(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil As Car Plunges Into Gutter At Night

Upcoming Nollywood Charity Nnaji, is currently poking fun at enemies of progress and the devil after surviving a lone car crash while returning home from a function on Sunday.

Speaking via her official IG Page, Miss Expensive as she is fondly called said her car somersaulted 2 times.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-charity-nnaji-blames-the-devil-after-surviving-car-crash/

after the idiot don't smoke shashe and drank tramadol she now blame her accident on devil
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Timisamd(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:
The devil has nothing to with thus.
You're just careless angry
My the looks of it.
Only the door is damaged, this only proves she was drunk and probably took a wrong turn.
Dong blame us for your foolishness!
grin shocked
You're responsible sir... If she was probably drunk and she took a wrong turn... She will not still crash if you didn't investigated ..
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Blaming devel and village pipu abii.....wen u were probably very "high", doing Instagram, or gisting or putting makeup while driving abii.....iz ok sha..........but wait oo nor be gutter i dey see say d car enter??.....how d car come take "Summersault Two times"??

[img]https://media1./images/dde3636969953dcb33f333e32d07cb80/tenor.gif?itemid=11143983[/img]
the car summersaulted 2times bcoz she's Nollywood actress
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by AllenSpencer: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
I like Charity Nnaji, her last name is the same as my pretty year 2 ex girlfriend named Ada Chika Nnaji, the girl dumped me because she read some of my notorious comments on sites like onlinenigeria.com chat room, ghanaweb chatroom and hi5. I was really hurt, the finest girl I have ever dated just dumped me after 3 months and we were both virgins at the time. I know this is TMI but I always remember that girl whenever I see that name Nnaji. But back to the story, how can you blame the devil for causing an accident while driving at 160KM per hour? What function was she attending at 11pm on Sunday? There are no enemies of progress as your destiny is literally in your hands and in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Who asked for your biography?
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by tillaman(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Thank God Your fine ass is alive! But that car didn’t somersault once sef, you are probably stressed or you got so bleeped up after smoking pot
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by jom4real007(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Madam!
Who was countlng for you when the car was somersaulting?
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by cardoctor(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Motor wey just enter gutter

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2019
No be only devil. Aunty you are a terrible driver and you shouldn't drive at night.
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by OMEGA009(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Aunty, stop lying. Instead of praising GOD, your trying to embellish your survival. This is abuja airport road and your car fell into a ditch cos you lost control. Somersault ko, wintersugar ni.

1 Like

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by donbenie(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2019
There's no f@cking way that car somersaulted twice and still looks like that..

Probably was driving absent minded or drunk and lost control..

And she still got mind to blame the devil for her carelessness.. angry
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by flashychib(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Please who was counting as the car was somersaulting??
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Yemisi87: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2019
To God be the glory. But this ashawo display of leg is uncalled for pls.
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by orjaha(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe your are not paying your driver [devil] well.
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
I like Charity Nnaji, her last name is the same as my pretty year 2 ex girlfriend named Ada Chika Nnaji, the girl dumped me because she read some of my notorious comments on sites like onlinenigeria.com chat room, ghanaweb chatroom and hi5. I was really hurt, the finest girl I have ever dated just dumped me after 3 months and we were both virgins at the time. I know this is TMI but I always remember that girl whenever I see that name Nnaji. But back to the story, how can you blame the devil for causing an accident while driving at 160KM per hour? What function was she attending at 11pm on Sunday? There are no enemies of progress as your destiny is literally in your hands and in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Hallelujah. I praise our glorious God. The devil has nothing on his children, God would continue to bless you miss Charity Nnaji.
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by Slimsly100(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Blaming devel and village pipu abii.....wen u were probably very "high", doing Instagram, or gisting or putting makeup while driving abii.....iz ok sha..........but wait oo nor be gutter i dey see say d car enter??.....how d car come take "Summersault Two times"??

[img]https://media1./images/dde3636969953dcb33f333e32d07cb80/tenor.gif?itemid=11143983[/img]

and by the way, I dey wonder whether she dey inside dey could t how many times e somersault, fear free am?
Re: Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash by DejiPlug(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
That car doesn't look like it somersaulted two times. And it wasn't the devil that gave you whatever that made you high

You on madt point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary / Mr Jollof Meets With Jay Jay Okocha (Photo) / Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.