Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (49172 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Dottore: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Weldone sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by OBAGADAFFI: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Old fool like him should be in jail still. He's yet to learn a lesson. At 81, he still want to dictate to Nigerians, selfish man.

Even your Buhari won't insult OBJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by xarm(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Happy birthday baba iyabo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
that's jimmy carter @ Elsonmorali
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by 2blessed01(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2019
...HBD
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by wepo2018: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

smiley

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Mathiasa(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Atiku becoming president elect would have been a perfect birthday gift for Baba, but sorry we disappointed you go and rest. Happy birthday to you Baba Sha, we pray we become successful and age the same way as you, God has been faithful to you.
We are still waiting for an apology from you and the rest that ruled us wrongly.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by BrownRoofRep: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Obj, a very funny man.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by cardoctor(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Baba d baba
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
tommyken:
that's jimmy carter @ Elsonmorali

Yeah, thanks. Forgot his name.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by LexngtonSteele: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
What's the name of that American president in the second pic?

Looks so much like "Colleen Sweeney", the wife killer in TGW.

Jimmy Carter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Evil people live long...

I wonder why.
not really though this very man is a covenant child.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Lukuluku69(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Evil people live long...

I wonder why.

So true. And do you know why? Our God, in His Mercy, continually open the Door of Repentance to such. But what do they do with it, they add more to their condemnation. If I live to be 70 with 1000th of what these people acquire, I will hole myself up in a Village and leave the extra time worshipping God and doing good to fellow Creatures. But what do these people do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
What's the name of that American president in the second pic?

Looks so much like "Colleen Sweeney", the wife killer in TGW.
Jimmy Carter

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gratiaeo(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2019
God please give me the kind of good health you gave to Obasanjo. Amen

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
not really though this very man is a covenant child.

How so?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by jellington: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Honesty is the best policy.Truth has prevail for the forces of falsehood and darkness.Buhari is the voice of God and the voice of the people who voted him despite all odds.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by bencr7: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Mouthgag:
USELESS OLD FOOL
the old fool is better than our presidents any time any day, even though he misbehave sometimes.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:

How so?
he was sowed as a seed to sponsor a work in their local church since his dad who was a devout Christian, couldn't raise any money to eupport the work of God.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Dammy2me: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by kenodrill: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
At 82 him di*** still dey get erection as if he is at puberty stage of his life.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by BabaO2: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2019
demystified useless over-hyped old man.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
he was sowed as a seed to sponsor a work in their local church since his dad who was a devout Christian, couldn't raise any money to eupport the work of God.

If so, then that particular seed seems to have been a waste. But who am I to judge since his earthly life hasn't ended yet.

He had the opportunity to put Nigeria on the path of greatness. He botched it.

Nigeria can never forgive him.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by jellington: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
God give me contentment over whatever you give me in life like you give to Mohammed Buhari afterall we brought nothing and we shall go with nothing Life is vanity so live and let others live.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Larry456: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Evil people live long...

I wonder why.

God is giving them extra time to repent and ask for forgiveness if they will. angry grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ElsonMorali: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Larry456:

God is giving them extra time to repent and ask for forgiveness if they will. angry grin

If you say so. I hope they use the extra time wisely.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by humberjade: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2019
The ebora Owu himself... grin grin grin grin

Hate him or like him, this man has paid his dues...If u look at his journey, u would see that he found grace and favour in the eyes of God, as his name, Olusegun, has being working greatly for him until recently. Albeit he took God's grace for granted.

Happy birthday Baba...age with grace sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2019
I'll never take a cowardly man who was shot in the butt while, running away from the battlefront seriously. It's honourable for a soldier to be shot in the chest not in the butt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor / Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.