Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Sex Life With Ariyike - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sex Life With Ariyike (2248 Views)

My Sex Experience Prt 1. / My Sex Story(secondary School Life) / Ariyike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Life With Ariyike by 4front(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2019
MY SEX LIFE WITH ARIYIKE

(True life story) By Abiola OlaOluwa

Ade was a young man who was seriously looking for admission, fortunately for him, he got admission into university to study educational Management. In the process of the admission, Ade sighted a girl and decided to talk her into a relationship. The girl did accept his proposal without compromise, since they were both 100l student, she felt comfortable dating him. Ade was very happy for the cheap opportunity he seized wooing the girl. The beginning began as both were trading on the part to destruction. The lady made Ade to make a covenant by a mere word pronunciation. “I promise not to have any other lady for the rest of my life” he declared in pretense, meanwhile the lady meant the business. She asked again ‘What if you break the rules’ Ade’s heart double-kicked but he still re-emphasized as if he was sure of his future with her. ‘Do whatever you like to me if I dare disappoint you’. Having declared, Ariyike clinched to Ade for a brief romance and they quickly lost into it as they undressed each other.
‘Ade this is your first time right?’
‘Any different from your past experiences’
‘I am not saying that, I just want to know’
‘Yes my first time. But how did you get to know this?’
‘Your disposition toward sex made me know’
Ade went his way back to his hostel and he was so happy to tell the story of his love making to his colleagues.
‘where are you coming from since yesterday?’ one of his friend asked
‘You will not believe this, myself and Ariyike were..
Immediately he opened his mouth to narrate the story to his friend, Ariyike called him and told him not to say it to no one. Ade wondered and he pondered
‘How did you know this’ the girl replied him.
‘I am just everywhere, because part of me is in you’
Ade did not get the spiritual statement that was just echoed from his phone. He looked at his friends but they couldn’t understand. Like joke like play, Ariyike did so many amazing things to Ade. Little did Ade know that the Sex he made with Ariyike had made him her captives. During the cause of the sexual intercourse with Ariyike, she had spiritually invoked a monitoring snake inside Ade. This monitoring snake was like a CCTV camera, capable to capture any hidden secret. In fact, there is a limit to what CCTV Camera can do compare to what this spiritual snake was doing in the life of Ade. He had no hidden place as far as Ariyike was concern.
Ariyike had a familiar spirit which she was fully aware of, she held a notable post in the spiritual world and she enjoyed exercising her power at will. She was easy going when she meant no harm. This time she meant no harm for Ade because she truly loved him and ready to protect him and guide him jealously. Ade was successful in all his endeavor throughout his 4 years program in the university, he hardly come home for anything, ariyike was there for that service. Soon Ade and Ariyike were living together like husband and wife, to the extent that almost everybody in Ade department knows he had already married. He lost spiritually and became a sex addict young man. They were so attached to each other. Yet, Ade could not sense any spiritual inclination with this girl, he was dead spiritually.
Ade truly got tired of the ungodly relationship too, but he dare not say it out. He knew he was under a spell without being told but he was not bothered, he knows soon he will be graduating and all would be over as he would gain back his full freedom
Ariyike was so powerful to the extent of using her spiritual power to influencing their service to be the same place. Ade still thought it was their destiny. They soon finished their NYSC service and they went asunder but Ariyike never surrender.
Ade was searching for job all over the city of lagos, but he couldn’t see one, he submitted his application to a private school, he went for an interview, they told him they would get back to him and he left, when Ade got home he deemed it fit that it is better to start a school of his own instead of looking for a Job all over the city, after all, he was an educationist and his father has a small space in their house. He went to convince his father and he was given an audience. He started the school step by step and children were coming in gradually.
They invited him to a private school owners Association, when he got there, he saw the director of the last school he went for an interview and the man accused him point black that he would make sure he would not prosper because he had come to his school first as a spy. Ade was startled and he saw the need to move closer to God in the school business, he decided to visit a mountain prayer to combat with his accuser spiritually.

He was fervently praying on the mountain the first day, second day, on the third day a deliverance minister approached him on the mountain and told him that he needed deliverance because an evil monitoring spirit was operating in his life. He was shocked because that was the least he expected to hear from any man of God on that mountain. The man of God told him to get one of his relative informed and he quickly put a call through to his sister who promised to come immediately. When the deliverance started, the only thing Ade remembered was a hot slap on his chest and he immediately plunged down under the anointing of the man of God. While on the floor, he was turning like a snake on the floor and it became obvious that he had some spiritual rings in all his fingers.

The pastors were seriously in it as they were commanding the snake inside him to move out first before removing the spiritual Rings. All of a sudden, a rush of winds took over the atmosphere and Ariyike appeared in the midst of the whirlwind on this mountain, the other pastor were shocked as they experienced that strange thing, they had no choice than to intensify their prayers by rebuking her. Though, she was not confortable under the influence of the power of prayers but she busted out in a husky voice telling them to leave Ade alone because they have both had blood covenant in the course of their series of sex making. ‘Ade is so attached to me and we have gone far’ she confidently declared. The pastor ignored her husky speech request. To bring the long story to conclusion, they rebuked her seriously and conquered her and the snake truly came out from him. The lady and snake disappeared and they forced the Rings out from his fingers but not without sours all over his fingers. Ade was delivered truly and he was seriously warned to move closer to Christ. Ade could not control his tears when his sister was narrating what really happen to him when he was gone coma. He regretted everything and since then promised to live up right for the rest of his life.
Don’t think to yourself that the person you are having sex with is clean from demon spirits. Demons spirits can cause everything from depression to horrible fears (panic attacks, etc.) and a huge list of problems that people face every day!

Abiola OlaOluwa

Author & Poet

https:///palAyE-1Z

Please read,comment and share.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Whacky Nigerian Short Stories For Your E-readers And Tablets (pdfs) / My Life Our Lives / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.