Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Sex Experience Prt 1. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sex Experience Prt 1. (2955 Views)

My Sex Life With Ariyike / My Sex Story(secondary School Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Experience Prt 1. by Fhemous(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Greetings, my name is Ebuka and am from enugu state. and this is my story.
on the 3rd feb... i was jus 17 and my mom called me to the palour and told me that she would want to take me to a new school, i was a bit happy and same time sad since am going to miss my old friends but i had no choice because i wasnt paying my school fees, so i just kept shut.
its monday and mom told me to get dressed that i was going to start school, so i happilly dressed,mom took me to prestige secondary school and we immidiatly headed for the principle office, after discussing with the principle he took me straight to my class, immidiatly we enterted the class stood up and greeted and the principle told them to sit and asked me to introduce myself to the class. while doing that i got into an eyecontact with a very pretty lady who i was later told her name is issabella. during my speech i noticed her winks towards me as she slowly massaged her b**bs....
follow me for continuation. please encourage me also by liking and commenting
Re: My Sex Experience Prt 1. by Dybala11(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one Mr OP, but can I make a few observations or critical analysis of your work??
Re: My Sex Experience Prt 1. by Fhemous(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dybala11:
Nice one Mr OP, but can I make a few observations or critical analysis of your work??
sure man
Re: My Sex Experience Prt 1. by Dybala11(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fhemous:
sure man
Firstly, it takes diligence to even make an attempt at writing stories and courage to post it on a public forum like Nairaland.
Some of your narratives look kind of rushed and unrealistic though, try to take your time to present the scenario that you're trying to envision as accurate as possible, you don't have to rush to reach the end goal. This will make your story to be more engaging and easier to comprehend.
Also, try to be consistent with your update. Drop updates at your leisure time consistently. Even if you decide to be dropping updates once a week, try to be consistent with that.
Although I can deduce that you're either new to Nairaland or you're just starting your journey as a writer, but then with diligence and consistency, you'll surely get better. Practice makes perfection.
Once again on behalf of voracious readers like me on this forum, thanks a lot Mr OP for keeping us entertained.
And pls help us make the length of the subsequent episodes longer. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Experience Prt 1. by Dybala11(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abeg no vex say I drop epistle o.

(1) (Reply)

Valley Of Kings / The Code Breaker / The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.