Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To See Facebook Notifications Older Than A Week? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To See Facebook Notifications Older Than A Week? (924 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Some Months Older Than Me / See Facebook Pictures That Have Got People Talking / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To See Facebook Notifications Older Than A Week? by CharlesLouis4: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2019
In order to see Facebook notifications older than a week, it is advisable that the user goes to the “activity log”, click on your name further click on “Activity log” given next to “update info” from there you can easily get a view of all types of notifications you can get them all sorted by date or as per your preference. If you still need any sort of help or support then connect with the experts at Facebook Support Number UK.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Bobrisky! How Mummy B Anticipated Buhari's Second Term / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x / Blackbet Ng Is Fake Read The Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.