Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (3025 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / For Your Writing Jobs, I Recommend @hayatulimisticor / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmm. It is well
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by SoapQueen(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:

Because of N15,000 you becoming this desperate ; using your most Vile vocabularies to defend yourself and rubbish my efforts.

If NL Moderators cannot handle you, then , I leave you to God.

I know your Type.

Good Luck with your life.

He scammed me too. Two days ago
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
SoapQueen:

He scammed me too. Two days ago

Smiles... The shameless Leopard still has the same old spots. Those are his ways... Never changing. But one thing is certain, he's gradually nearing his end. Fidelix Agwaya might soon become .......
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
sirevee:

Smiles... The shameless Leopard still has the same old spots. Those are his ways... Never changing. But one thing is certain, he's gradually nearing his end. Fidelix Agwaya might soon become .......

The thief's face.

Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=SoapQueen post=77213455
He scammed me too. Two days ago[/quote]

Imaging this... He is very heartless and unrepentant. Just days ago.

That guy is Cursed!
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
sirevee:

The thief's face.

Well done! @sirevee
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 05, 2019
sirevee:

The thief's face.

See as e be like vampire grin
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Godmother(f): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:
With the collaboration of other writers ; all literary jobs executed for those Thieves who refuses to pay after going through a lot of mental strain ; will be published here, henceforth.

Don't publish here; you won't make a dime from those books. Open an account on hubpages and upload those works there.

Next apply for google Adsense and also sign up for the hubpages earning programme and make money from your efforts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by AdukeWrites(f): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:
The job below ; I did it for a guy whose real name is Mr. EMEKA DOMINIC. This man is emotionally unstable. He asked me to make a book report for him... I had to read the entire eBook titled 'Team Of Vipers' and SUMMARIZED every chapter ( 15 chapters in total) in my own words, with a word count of 7000 words.

I got no single payment for this.

Just one day (24 hours) after the deadline he gave me, he said he won't pay me again : that it was late. He knew I was going to send it anyways, because it sounded like a bluff. After sending the work ; he blocked me on WhatsApp.
Actually this is a false claim. I have worked with Emeka twice and he paid on time. I noticed this post yesterday and so I confronted him. You failed to mention that he gave you a job before this one and you failed to meet the deadline. You also asked him to assign the job to someone else.
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
AdukeWrites:

Actually this is a false claim. I have worked with Emeka twice and he paid on time. I noticed this post yesterday and so I confronted him. You failed to mention that he gave you a job before this one and you failed to meet the deadline. You also asked him to assign the job to someone else.

Don't be gullible. The reason why you are so covered is because I told you, and you discussed it with him, and also ; you were doing a job for him at that time. This chain of events got you covered.

He didn't pay you because he liked you or because you special or that he feels sorry for you because you are a woman.

These clients be scouting for new writers everyday if they are genuine... What happened to all the multitude of eager writers they worked with? Did they suddenly got super rich spontaneously and decided to stop writing

You worked with him just twice... The second one ; you were 'rescued' by what you knew, remember? I sent you the work months ago before I even brought it here. I still have the records here.

Be guided...
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:

Don't be gullible. The reason why you are so covered is because I told you, and you discussed it with him, and also ; you were doing a job for him at that time. This chain of events got you covered.

He didn't pay you because he liked you or because you special or that he feels sorry for you because you are a woman.

@Lizwriter. I thought you are the one.

@Adukewrites... I wouldn't have quoted you or give you any attention by acknowledging your post . I thought you are someone I am very familiar with.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Carry on...

These clients be scouting for new writers everyday if they are genuine... What happened to all the multitude of eager writers they worked with? Did they suddenly got super rich spontaneously and decided to stop writing

You worked with him just twice... The second one ; you were 'rescued' by what you knew, remember? I sent you the work months ago before I even brought it here. I still have the records here.

Be guided...
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
AdukeWrites:

Oops!

@Lizwriter... I thought this is You!

@Adukewrites ; you are entitled to your Opinion. I wouldn't have given you any attention by quoting or replying you... I only thought you are someone I am familiar with.

Cheers.
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by SoapQueen(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
sirevee:

The thief's face.

Thank You very much for this photo, he called me unprintable names and then he blocked me.

Thanks for the photo
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
SoapQueen:

Thank You very much for this photo, he called me unprintable names and then he blocked me.

Thanks for the photo

SUCH ARE HIS WAYS
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
SoapQueen:

Thanks for the photo

*Smiles*

This is classical of him. He is very badmouthed and full of himself. He is usually boastful and brags about how much money he has. He is into the business of 'Talking Bigs'... If you understand human Psychology ; you will understand that @Benscloari is of the genre of the lowest form of Scum. We should all feel sorry for him. He is Empty and Hollow in his personality Core.

Don't take all the names he called you seriously.
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by SoapQueen(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
GiftedMind1JEM:

*Smiles*

This is classical of him. He is very badmouthed and full of himself. He is usually boastful and brags about how much money he has. He is into the business of 'Talking Bigs'... If you understand human Psychology ; you will understand that @Benscloari is of the genre of the lowest form of Scum. We should all feel sorry for him. He is Empty and Hollow in his personality Core.

Don't take all the names he called you seriously.

You know him very well. I played a fast one on him though. I reached out to the client and sent him mails, I sent a message to the CEO of Upwork too.

I promise to get this scammer, even if it takes years!

Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
SoapQueen:

You know him very well. I played a fast one on him though. I reached out to the client and sent him mails, I sent a message to the CEO of Upwork too.

I promise to get this scammer, even if it takes years!

Wow.. Thanks, SoapQueen for this. I already mailed upwork too but haven't received a feedback from them. Continue the good work sis... We are in this together.
Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by Lizwriter(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=GiftedMind1JEM post=77364041][/quote]

Emeka Dominic complained about you not meeting an agreed deadline. I told you not to pursue this matter because according to the chats he forwarded to me; there were too many excuses on your part.

I don't know him, sincerely and I have been working with him since January or so and he pays after reviewing each sent assignment. From the chat he forwarded to me, he didn't open your work neither did he use it.

If you ask him about the day he contacted me for the job, I was more than skeptical because of past experiences but he assured me I was going to be paid and he did even before I knew about your case. I'm still working with him till date.

Please take it cool. Emeka Dominic is not a fraudster. It's just a case of misunderstanding about you not meeting his stipulated deadline. Both of you can still be friends and that is what I sincerely wish for.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. by GiftedMind1JEM: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lizwriter:

Emeka Dominic complained about you not meeting an agreed deadline. I told you not to pursue this matter because according to the chats he forwarded to me; there were too many excuses on your part.

I don't know him, sincerely and I have been working with him since January or so and he pays after reviewing each sent assignment. From the chat he forwarded to me, he didn't open your work neither did he use it.

If you ask him about the day he contacted me for the job, I was more than skeptical because of past experiences but he assured me I was going to be paid and he did even before I knew about your case. I'm still working with him till date.

Please take it cool. Emeka Dominic is not a fraudster. It's just a case of misunderstanding about you not meeting his stipulated deadline. Both of you can still be friends and that is what I sincerely wish for.

Cheers.

@LizWriter...

Well done Oooh.

What else can I say Considering the fact that I expect you to see more clearly.

What is the essence of being strict about a deadline ; when the new writer you are outsourcing the job to will take an extra one week to do a job THAT has already been completed, finished, done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Expert Creative Content Writer You Need / Academic Writers Needed (remote/part-time Gig). / E-Book Fiction Writer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.