Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Okorocha., Osibanjo Two Great Politicians Of The Future. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha., Osibanjo Two Great Politicians Of The Future. (529 Views)

Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerian Politicians Of All Time / Caption This Picture Of A Mere Commissioner With Two Great Governors / List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha., Osibanjo Two Great Politicians Of The Future. by duruZed(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Like them or hate them, these two men will surely make more impact in the coming years ahead. For the few weeks or months osibanjo took over the running of the country when the president was flown out due to ill-health, we all saw some great changes in the economy and general wel-being of the country. It even made some people not to feel the absent of the president there by causing some sort of panic among the president's men. What Okorocha has done in education in imo state, i doute if any governor both living or death has done a quarter of the great job he did. Not only in education but in areas of the economic life of the state. I'm not praising him but i feel it is proper to highlight those areas he has actually done well so that those coming after them will be up and doing, knowing fully well that the call to politics is a call to serve and not to be served. Although these men may have their flaws but i still score them above 80 percent. I don't belong to any party o..
Re: Okorocha., Osibanjo Two Great Politicians Of The Future. by duruZed(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Oh no, Rochas you fall my hands.
Re: Okorocha., Osibanjo Two Great Politicians Of The Future. by duruZed(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2019
Okorocha, how i wish you will go to senate and continue with your good work but greed and over ambition has denied him the opportunity. hope he has actually learnt a life lesson, he is the second best if not the best governor Imo state ever had. Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Should Know / Massive Vote Buying By APC / Breaking News INEC Declared Sanwolu Winner Of Lagos State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.