Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge (52124 Views)

Wow!!! See Picture of Daddy Freeze's Pretty Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
TeamSimple:

And what happens to Adeboye’s cup ? I know you won’t blame the childish Adeboye that started this nonsense . God is not stupid okay

He should face Adeboye na. Wetin concern me with his cup? If he thinks Adeboye is mocking God he should feel free to call out his fuckup. God is not stupid but Freeze deff got beef with God judging by his post. Unless you are in denial.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Deborahov(f): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
I pity as many that are following dis devilish so called freeze.he is really d Antichrist.I pray God open your eyes to see.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by MuttleyLaff: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:
Daddy freeze is mocking God not man. His cup may soon be full

TeamSimple:
And what happens to Adeboye’s cup ? I know you won’t blame the childish Adeboye that started this nonsense . God is not stupid okay
Same thoughts I had too.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by temmypotter(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
K
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Mindlesskid: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Broken fuse...

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Same thoughts I had too.

He Mutt, you still alive? grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by TeamSimple(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Its filled with tea
Top tea mixed with weed

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by N2B2: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.

E pained you grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Gbabe2: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
He’s just a slowpoke. Somebody said God drank tea with him and you are making a fuss about that. Why can’t you also say you had pounded yam with satan. For all I care, God has used this great man of God to transform my life positively. This notice me jack ass should shut up. He has become a nuisance!

delishpot:
Daddy freeze is mocking God not man. His cup may soon be full

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by vickodion(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
this so called daddy frz, is gradually stepping out off boundary. no wonder some persons attract cause to them selves and family without knowing. Remember, JUDGE NOT SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGE...
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by princfred(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm not in support of mocking a MoG.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by MrEazi223: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by chloride6: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Its filled with tea

Savage grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Truefaith: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
mnh
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

#FACT

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by markbidex: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
Freeze thank you for enlightening many people. If heaven existed you'd make it there before most pastors.
#freethesheep exactly what daddy freeze is doing and thats what christ did he got critisized same is happening with freeze people will talk freeze stay strong they are sheep they r in bondage with time una go understand , imagine one pastor claim to be calling called in front of his congregation , churches that preache wealth are not of God

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Chubhie: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Freezer is making an inroad with his campaign against organized religion. We can all unite and adopt a revolutionary approach against all political structures holding the African giant down.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by neonly: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why are all dis pple mocking Christianity is very sad
U der not try dis with Islam dat stoning to death straight
Christianity need to stop attacking them self
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
markbidex:
#freethesheep exactly what daddy freeze is doing and thats what christ did he got critisized same is happening with freeze people will talk freeze stay strong they are sheep they r in bondage with time una go understand , imagine one pastor claim to be calling called in front of his congregation , churches that preache wealth are not of God

I'm telling you. I wonder the kind of IQ most worshippers posses. I saw that clip, a South African, he was also arrested for drug smuggling. Imagine

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Chubhie: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

Kini gbogbo oshie yi I've seen something today. Nkebe.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ollah2: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

In order words, you must be a zombie. No wonder Nigeria has the largest number of zombies in world. My signature continue to be right. It's a shame!!

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by jeff1607(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
kodded:
Freeze going nut, do you know how many families he would have fed with that 1 million niaira sad

he just did

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ollah2: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
neonly:
U der not try dis with Islam dat stoning to death straight

Out of the blue you mentioned Islam, did you Muslim friends and neighbour steal your bread? Times without number, we have told you to acquire brains but you refuse every single time. Here you are displaying your foolishness to the world in 4D
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
neonly:

U der not try dis with Islam dat stoning to death

Hehehehe

The way the MURIC or is it MUNIC failed to follow up Falz case on use of Hijab in his video shoot..

Make them go stone him for show....

Rubbish!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
JOMAX:
God of ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE come and answer by fire as the consuming fire that you are. Do it in a way that leaves no room for Thomas

So God of Enoch is a fire bender? grin

That is interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ollah2: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
vickodion:
this so called daddy frz, is gradually stepping out off boundary. no wonder some persons attract cause to them selves and family without knowing. Remember, JUDGE NOT SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE JUDGE...

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

Do you go blind when you read the bible?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Deborahov:
I pity as many that are following dis devilish so called freeze.he is really d Antichrist.I pray God open your eyes to see.

so now Freeze is the antichrist?

It is no more Barack Obama as you people used to once say?

It is no more a 666 movement that was formed in USA

It is now Freeze

Continue! Shogbo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

So God of Enoch is a fire bender? grin

That is interesting grin

Eyan family Air bender grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Tejiriseth(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
feeder of families well done.!
kodded:
Freeze going nut, do you know how many families he would have fed with that 1 million niaira sad

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Out of the blue you mentioned Islam, did you Muslim friends and neighbour steal your bread? Times without number, we have told you to acquire brains but you refuse every single time. Here you are displaying your foolishness to the world in 4D

Neonly right now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) / Esther & Frodd Loved Up On The Dance Floor At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.