Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge (52160 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by lebete3000: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.

This is d reason I prefer being an Atheist...
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Elvis2kay: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=HigherEd post=76371952]Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.

which Jesus?? is it the one invented by the Roman' in 325.Ad in the council of nacia ?
with all the hours in churches and mosque in Africa, Africa still remain the poorest continent in the world.
The European who brought a white Jesus to Africa dont believe in him , they are busy with technology while you Africans spend hours in church praying to a white jesus. I don't understand how a white jesus will rescue african out of poverty.?go and study the genesis of Christianity you will understand is a completely a scam.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Elvis2kay: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

which Jesus?? is it the one invented by the Roman' in 325.Ad in the council of nacia ?
with all the hours in churches and mosque in Africa, Africa still remain the poorest continent in the world.
The European who brought a white Jesus to Africa dont believe in him , they are busy with technology while you Africans spend hours in church praying to a white jesus. I don't understand how a white jesus will rescue african out of poverty.?go and study the genesis of Christianity you will understand is a completely a scam.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Tifunloran: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm begining to Love this guy called #Daddy_Freeze abi na Freezer sef
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
jabolo:

Since you mention it, quick personal question on Sodom & Gomorrah if you don't mind Chief. I'm not mocking your beliefs, honest.

God destroyed the city after saving Lot and his family.

There were kids and babies in that city.

What do you think about that? Or, you don't think about that at all?

What I think about the incidence doesn't change the fact that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by jimcaddy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
I have nothing to say. Let God be the judge
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

It's one thing when a wretched-ass, uneducated person says something like the emboldened, but it genuinely baffles me that there are educated people who think like this. This is why Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet and all we do is breed like rats and contribute little of value to the world. It's why Jewish people with a global population estimate of between 12 million to 15 million have won about 200 Nobel prizes, and all we have to brag about are whether Enenche or Oyedepo have the biggest church auditorium. Because of a culture of intellectual curiosity. Meanwhile, on the dark continent, people of "faith" are lynching destitutes because their penis was "stolen" and Akwa Ibom people of "faith" are dumping kids they call "witches" to be rescued by a a Scandinavian atheist who left her country for this shithole to show the charity that the people of "faith" can't show to their own children.

I guess since we're as useless to the world as we are, we should be grateful that vaccines and drugs to tackle our diseases, and technology (to be interacting as we are now) doesn't depend on people who have to suspend their logic, but people who apply themselves assiduously to the task at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Saig: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

You are stupid
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Saig: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:
Daddy freeze is mocking God not man. His cup may soon be full

Daddy Freez is mocking those who want to mock God....all the fake pastors looking for cheap attention
God cannot descend so low to drink tea with man
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by samsilo(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2019
HigherEd:

So when Isiah 1:18 said 'come let us reason together' it was attacking faith . Apostle Paul who was preaching especially to the Romans appealing to their sense of reason to understand the word of God which is full of logical reasoning was also anti faith, You want to replace that with chaos , made up facts and whatever catches your fancy in the name of faith??
A lot of Nigerians are practicing some sort of Voodoo as they do in the Caribbeans with traces of Christian doctrine mixed in it .
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by HigherEd: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Saig:
You are stupid
Right back at u and ur family!
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by HigherEd: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2019
samsilo:

So when Isiah 1:18 said 'come let us reason together' it was attacking faith . Apostle Paul who was preaching especially to the Romans appealing to their sense of reason to understand the word of God which is full of logical reasoning was also anti faith, You want to replace that with chaos , made up facts and whatever catches your fancy in the name of faith??
A lot of Nigerians are practicing some sort of Voodoo as they do in the Caribbeans with traces of Christian doctrine mixed in it .
There is nothing logical about the bible.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2019
delishpot:
He Mutt, you still alive? grin grin
"I want to beg you from the bottom of my heart cos this night is like no other night, I can’t tell you all the details but there are things that God will tell me that I dare not share. I have shared some things before in the past that created a problem for me…you want me to tell you one of them…if it is going to help your faith, I will tell you.
I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot, my wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup….so that day, i took one, she took one, i took one, she took one and then i put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot..but it was empty, I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so i wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, i heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you….ah…..and i did’…some of you don’t know why i call him daddy, it is cos we have a relationship that is difficult to describe…this is a special anniversary, my daddy is here to celebrate with us, prayers prayed tonight will be answered by fire.
" he disclosed.

I dont know about Mutt oo my dear sister but MuttleyLaff, by the grace and mercy of God, is alive and still kicking
I am trying to keep my nose clean and out of trouble, be in your good book, on your right side and not rub you the wrong way. Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am, no do things.

Trust all is well with you, yours and everything else generally, trust you are in good health, prospering all over even that your soul prospers too.
Holler when next you're in my neighbourhood, and let's go nurse a latte together, bring your padi and brood along if need be. We'll all enjoy and have a blast together.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"I want to beg you from the bottom of my heart cos this night is like no other night, I can’t tell you all the details but there are things that God will tell me that I dare not share. I have shared some things before in the past that created a problem for me…you want me to tell you one of them…if it is going to help your faith, I will tell you.
I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot, my wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup….so that day, i took one, she took one, i took one, she took one and then i put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot..but it was empty, I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so i wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, i heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you….ah…..and i did’…some of you don’t know why i call him daddy, it is cos we have a relationship that is difficult to describe…this is a special anniversary, my daddy is here to celebrate with us, prayers prayed tonight will be answered by fire.
" he disclosed.

I dont know about Mutt oo my dear sister but MuttleyLaff, by the grace and mercy of God, is alive and still kicking
I am trying to keep my nose clean and out of trouble, be in your good book, on your right side and not rub you the wrong way. Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am, no do things.

Trust all is well with you, yours and everything else generally, trust you are in good health, prospering all over even that your soul prospers too.
Holler when next you're in my neighbourhood, and let's go nurse a latte together, bring your padi and brood along if need be. We'll all enjoy and have a blast together.

I am well and good o. Nice to hear that you are doing great too. No worry if I enter your side I must holler at you. Wishing you prosperity in body mind and soul too
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ghettochild4u(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
delishpot:

I have paid.
Good boy.. Keep paying. Ur reward will come soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.