Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge (52165 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Adakintroy: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.

God exist in all the realms.
Logic or reasoning are not anti faith, logic and reasoning is part of your faculty made by God himself. If he himself created that faculty, it's for a purpose. However, there is a right kind of reason and logic That proceed from faith in God. Just as even in spirituality their are the wrong once. Know what spirit you are off first.

Faith comes from observing the natural things,

In the bible the invisible things of God were made known by the visible things.

1cor said "it is not the spiritual that comes first but the natural after which the spiritual"

Do not exalt any realm of creation or put down anyone, rather glorify God for his creations.

As for freeze
Leave him paul talked about teachers that use big words and go into endless gynologies. Their teachings not promoting love and brotherliness, ..rather it leads to endless disputes.

They speak of the poor because it discredits the other teachers and shows a loop in their works. But not because they themselves love the poor. They long to be seen as teachers.

But he is off need in this times. The G.O have not help their own cause themselves with their endless show of wordly materialism. someone need to check them.

I have seen donkeys show prophets the way at times. So in the end no man receive glory but God.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
eki2000:
God is not doing so in this era, he is reveling himself through the word. That is how one pastor in South Africa said he went to heaven and took selfie with God.

Are you God's P.A, that you concluded that God isn't doing that in this era. You should remember that the ways of God aren't the ways of men. The level of relationship with God attained by a fellow to God determines the cordiality and ways in which God reveals himself to that fellow.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by egorov(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dharniel:

Freeze is demonic, let's leave "out of context". It's very possible. In as much as God visited Abraham and dined with him in flesh. So what rubbish is freeze talking about.
In fact it's a pity most youth still support his antics. All because of money that can't make u rich.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
u never tell pastor who say his drinking tea with God. ur now blaming freeze

I don't care about what Adeboye says. I care about what Freeze says about God. If Adeboye is wrong does that mean that Freeze should fall into the pit with him?
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ollah2: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
JeromeBlack:

So you agree with your foolish brother that one must not use sense/logic when it comes to religion?

May you not eat grass for your pastor.

Just imagine!! Yet they claim to be educated
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I have paid.
keep on paying. next time adeboye visit God again nah to take shawarma wit origin with God

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
egorov:

In fact it's a pity most youth still support his antics. All because of money that can't make u rich.

What has money got to do in this discussion?
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Aturu gararahere angry animal

Like I said engaging you would be futile. This comment just asserted that fact.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by eki2000(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
akoaki:

He has not mocked God.
He has not, God does not drinking tea with any one, God lives in his words. That's what we all need to push on. Nobody has Monopoly of being close to God. Even you can do a great and mighty thing more than Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by ollah2: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dharniel:

Are you God's P.A, that you concluded that God isn't doing that in this era. You should remember that the ways of God aren't the ways of men. The level of relationship with God attained by a fellow to God determines the cordiality and ways in which God reveals himself to that fellow.

So God traveled in a speed of light from heaven to Nigeria out of over 100 countries in the world but he chose not only the poverty capital of the world but where ritualist, criminals, terrorists, arm robbers and all sorts of vices thrives. Indeed being a Christian is synonymous with being an idiot. Highered is right, you might be a top notch idiotic zombie to be a Christian
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I don't care about what Adeboye says. I care about what Freeze says about God. If Adeboye is wrong does that mean that Freeze should fall into the pit with him?
pastor suld just watch wat dey say or do sum times. not one pastor who wake up dead person last month. imagine do u bliv dat also
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Grace001: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
egorov:
I was in church when baba talked about this God "drinking" tea with him issue.
Freeze quoted him out of context, or rather out of hatred.
I pity those who supported or participated in this challenge of a thing. Cos of how much?

Mr oga... Pity yourself and your love ones, don’t pity anyone. The era of threatening anyone who make critics of these so called GOs with brimestone and fire has past, so abeg go siddon for one place.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by JeromeBlack: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dharniel:

The dealings of religion aren't earthly, they are spiritual.
So how does logic and reasoning applies to that. Religion naturally defies logic. If you don't understand this, then there's no point engaging you.

Sharrap.

You will end up doing foolish things for your pastor. Keep shutting your brain down for religion
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dharniel:

Like I said engaging you would be futile. This comment just asserted that fact.

Continue wankingg to your dirty pastor angry rotten adeboye sheep
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
pastor suld just watch wat dey say or do sum times. not one pastor who wake up dead person last month. imagine do u bliv dat also

Hahaha that comedy grin grin grin I can't shout abeg grin grin

That was pure funny comedy abeg don't make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
keep on paying. next time adeboye visit God again nah to take shawarma wit origin with God

I don't care what he eats with wjomebmver he claims to visit. I pay tithe to help preachers of my choice to spread the gospel. No tricks no magic pure gospel preaching of repentance and deliverance. So if Adeboye says he drinks tea that na for his own side.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

So God traveled in a speed of light from heaven to Nigeria out of over 100 countries in the world but he chose not only the poverty capital of the world but where ritualist, criminals, terrorists, arm robbers and all sorts of vices thrives. Indeed being a Christian is synonymous with being an idiot. Highered is right, you might be a top notch idiotic zombie to be a Christian

You sound knowledgeable yet you still know nothing. God located lot and his family in Sodom and Gomorrah. Those aforementioned qualities you ascribed to Nigeria were also applicable to Sodom and Gomorrah. Yet God visited lot. So what are you saying.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

I don't care what he eats with wjomebmver he claims to visit. I pay tithe to help preachers of my choice to spread the gospel. No tricks no magic pure gospel preaching of repentance and deliverance. So if Adeboye says he drinks tea that na for his own side.
if ur paying tithe nxt time look for poor people in d church and offer Dem wat u hv... dey stay at d bck of d church. am not here to insult anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

Hahaha that comedy grin grin grin I can't shout abeg grin grin

That was pure funny comedy abeg don't make me laugh
Naso. ooooo I dey wonder what dey re going to art for us again
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Section7: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
If person get work wey solid, na 20k person go dey run after? Iranu
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by litaninja(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
**crickets**
Still no answer from the god? Hand falling biko...

JOMAX:
God of ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE come and answer by fire as the consuming fire that you are. Do it in a way that leaves no room for Thomas
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
if ur paying tithe nxt time look for poor people in d church and offer Dem wat u hv... dey stay at d bck of d church. am not here to insult anybody.

You funny sha. Its well grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
Naso. ooooo I dey wonder what dey re going to art for us again

Did you see how he opened mouth dey act shocked like he never see this world before? grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:
Freeze is an agent of the devil sent to attack the most vital feature of a believer which is Faith. Freeze wants you to be logical with your faith. He wants to move you into the realm where God cannot function which is the realm of logic and reason.

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect. Do you believe what Adeboye said?

Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

You funny sha. Its well grin grin
dat d fact, I don't blame freeze for mocking sum pastors
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Olukologia24592(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kingsleydr:
They've allowed mare mortals to turn gods name to a laughing stock . Shame on fake pastors , d other one raised the dead , this one was drinking tea wih god .
You are ignorant... Seek to God to a reasonable level of burning your certificate maybe you won't enjoy him
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
dat d fact

Don't worry tithing never stopped me from showing love to those in need around me even outside the church. I don't attend church tho but you still funny grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by Achorise: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
HigherEd:

Fortunately, Logic doesn't cut with God. If you must be a believer in Jesus then you must first understand that logic and reason are anti faith. You must be able to wear the garment of faith while putting off the garment of intellect.Thank you.

Thank you so much.
I will share this in my church.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

Don't worry tithing never stopped me from showing love to those in need around me even outside the church. I don't attend church tho but you still funny grin grin
continue bow lemme pray for u..
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
dat d fact, I don't blame freeze for mocking sum pastors

I don't care if he mocks man, but he mocked God indirectly in his post that was why I commented.
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by delishpot: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
kmaster007:
continue bow lemme pray for u..

Pray, I dey hear you
Re: Adeboye: Meet Winners Of Daddy Freeze #TeaChallenge by kmaster007: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
delishpot:

Did you see how he opened mouth dey act shocked like he never see this world before? grin grin
so funny. sakamanje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.