Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years (1005 Views)

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church / 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by hammerFC: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

Thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

Thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin
Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by hammerFC: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pdp’s 16 Years Of Waste Will Make Things Tough For Me – Buhari
PDP’s 16 years of waste will make things tough for me – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said it will be difficult to turn things around as a result of 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party’s, PDP, misrule.

Buhari stated this at a dinner the All Progressives Congress (APC) women and youth organised to celebrate his re-election on Saturday night.

Buhari will officially be inaugurated for his second term having been declared winner of 2019 presidential elections a week yesterday.

He did not fail to fault the 16-year rule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he said, “wasted the nation’s resources”, his regular remark during his first term.

According to him, the country witnessed “rampant infrastructure decay” in spite of the huge resources earned during the period.

He said nothing was achieved which has left much for him to do, adding that he has achieved more than the 16 years of the PDP.

According to him, “our achievements are being downplayed and not drummed up in the media.

“Show me one thing the PDP achieved in 16 years and I will point out 16 achievements of ours.”

http://dailymailonline.com.ng/2019/03/03/pdps-16-years-of-waste-will-make-things-tough-for-me-buhari/
Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by borntoexcel2000(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
The drum is set

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by Asshurbanipal: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
He has wlways been a failure looking for who to blame

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by hammerFC: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
He has wlways been a failure looking for who to blame

Either Buhari vacate Aso Rock with his own two legs or Atiku Bundle him out like a tout.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by hammerFC: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
borntoexcel2000:
The drum is set

Second term have already started like his first.

No Cabinet list and still blaming PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by months: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
hammerFC:

Second term have already started like his first.

No Cabinet list and still blaming PDP.

Buhari is full of excuses. I pity the people that voted for him

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by mightyhaze: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
months:

Buhari is full of excuses. I pity the people that voted for him
Majority that voted for him did so not for economic or social upliftment for the nation,but rather to spite the progressive ones. they hate the progressives even more than they love their children and children children

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Buhari, He Has Started Again Blaming Pdp Even After his 4 Years by oziamaka: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
a leopard can never change it spots. blames, propaganda, witch-hunts with nothing to show for. it going to be business as usual. am grateful my doesn't depend on them but the most high

(1) (Reply)

2023: Making A Case For 'President' Aliko Dangote / Bello Pays December, January Salaries To Kogi Workers / Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.