Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Am In Right To Invest This Way? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am In Right To Invest This Way? (692 Views)

What To Invest In Right Now / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! / Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Right To Invest This Way? by talk2uwem(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dear friends,

I need your Advice, my immediate younger brother, based in the south south region came to a visit and The thought of relocating him to stay with me here in Abuja just to make him drop some kind life style and get some comfort. He is 26yrs.

He is an expert in wiring and other electrical business, but has not been established yet, which is one of the reasons of him coming to visit me. My brother has bin to the prison for offences he claimed not to be aware off. He said police came to where they were and and did mass arrest, and he was released miraculously after almost 6 months in jail.

He said while living in the place where he has his house, he has bin called to do many political job of PA to a politician and organizing of political events like rally and others and some he turn down.

my parents and I decided that while he pay me a visit, we should use the avenue to relocate him and change his line of business if he agrees. Because of the kind of people around the environment he lives. Meanwhile, this few period he stayed with me, he is very ok. and he agrees to almost every tin i told him to do. he opened up to me the kind of things he has passed tro... but insisted on doing his electrical/wiring business

my bro agreed to relocate and start a new life,..... but before then, he said he would love to get support and return back to the south south region where he has stayed for many years and most people there knows him and the business wil be better. This point is a problem to me

I am really at a fix corner now, I dont want to do something that will stand against me tomorrow, He is old enough to take some decision, but still need to be guided. Pls good people what would you have done in this situation.

thx you
Re: Am In Right To Invest This Way? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
talk2uwem:
Dear friends,

I need your Advice, my immediate younger brother, based in the south south region came to a visit and The thought of relocating him to stay with me here in Abuja just to make him drop some kind life style and get some comfort. He is 26yrs.

He is an expert in wiring and other electrical business, but has not been established yet, which is one of the reasons of him coming to visit me. My brother has bin to the prison for offences he claimed not to be aware off. He said police came to where they were and and did mass arrest, and he was released miraculously after almost 6 months in jail.

He said while living in the place where he has his house, he has bin called to do many political job of PA to a politician and organizing of political events like rally and others and some he turn down.

my parents and I decided that while he pay me a visit, we should use the avenue to relocate him and change his line of business if he agrees. Because of the kind of people around the environment he lives. Meanwhile, this few period he stayed with me, he is very ok. and he agrees to almost every tin i told him to do. he opened up to me the kind of things he has passed tro... but insisted on doing his electrical/wiring business

my bro agreed to relocate and start a new life,..... but before then, he said he would love to get support and return back to the south south region where he has stayed for many years and most people there knows him and the business wil be better. This point is a problem to me

I am really at a fix corner now, I dont want to do something that will stand against me tomorrow, He is old enough to take some decision, but still need to be guided. Pls good people what would you have done in this situation.

thx you
Family matter....my hand no dey ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Hectares Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki / Chest Freezer For Sale / Can You Invest In Your Wives/girl Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.