Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (117985 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by specco(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
My grand father was a brave man, he was only afraid of IDIOTS. I asked him why, and he answered; Because there are "TOO MANY OF THEM, and by being a majority, THEY COULD EVEN ELECT A PRESIDENT -- Facundo Cabral

3 Likes

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by QDubz(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
1 Zombie bites the dust.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by DeWorlex45(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019
qwertyboss:

this part weak me pass!
Nor be only U waka come o. Na so e dey do me sef. I cant imagine myself pronouncing it multiple times before skipping it to d next. Every profession wit its own core language that only d practitioners could understand.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
这是我的评论

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Mrexcell(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Reports sighted by Mandy News that Bala Haruna, the Bauchi man who fulfilled his vow to spend ten minutes inside a gutter and drink the gutter water should Buhari win the presidential election has reportedly died.

According to multiple reports flying around social media, Bala was rushed to the hospital after complaining about severe abdominal pains and severe stooling of blood for two days.

Bala, after series of tests conducted, was diagnosed with Gastrointestinal bleeding including hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia which was contacted from the gutter water he drank which was contaminated.

He spent several days in the hospital before he gave up the ghost early Tuesday morning.

Source: https://mandynews.com/man-who-swam-and-drank-gutter/

One less almajiri potential terrorist to worry about.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by may320: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mrexcell:

One less almajiri potential terrorist to worry about.
The man is alive after-all.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by cigwe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ignorance is a disease die hard you dey drink gutter water for a lifeless president

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.