Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council (30869 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 / Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / Anambra South Traditional Rulers Council Give Maduka Royal Blessings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Bighead9: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
These Traditional Rulers are adding more salt to wound. This visit will pain Nnamdi Kanu, Biafrans and PDP. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by brookz: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Who else noticed that Red Cap at the extreme Left of the 5th pic?

3 percenter's.

If you know you know!
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by fakuta(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
I hate negativity but let's just face it , PMB is full of surprises Thext 4 years will be like 40years
Yorubas I hope you have a very long spoon shah grin
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by jamace(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by LordCenturion(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
King of yoruba was even taller than buhari, you do and handsome
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Oricha79(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why obi come stand for back row now?
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by landmark86: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
successmatters:
They must have gone to tell him to give back the mandate he stole from Atiku.

Every morning I wake up
I always pray 2 God to give u sense
But u alwayz make me feel my prayer dos not answer.
Why?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by youngakodex: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
WHICH MANDATE BUHARI STOLEN FROM ATIKU/OBI MANY STATES ARE SAYING THEIR IS FOR BUHARI IN NORTHWEST. NORTHCENTRAL.. AND OTHERS MAKE YOU NA GO TO COURT AND COLLECT YOUR MANDATE FROM INEC USELESS TALK
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by graccce: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
They are congratulating your going back to Daura,after court verdict.

We the rich masses here in NL keeping our gointory message
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Didi2d(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Must this Abba Kyari chewgum the president every time? He won’t even allow the president’s visitors to have breathing space. Nonsense.

I notice the same thing
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by somalianprince: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Obi of Onitsha is not there to represent the east, ofcourse he cannot mingle with the illiterate gworo chewing dullllard.
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Didi2d(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
If see the kind rolls Roy's Wey go full there that day ehn
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by bionixs: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
baliyubla:
The faces of the Royal fathers shows they would rather be somewhere else, than with the jihadist election thief posing for pictures.
I am tired!!! Are some of them supposed to even leave the throne on such visit? a message or even royal delegates would do. if I talk,one person here will tell me how I hate Buhari,Hausa Yoruba or Ibos. From where I come from, we don't fall into the ditch with our royal fathers,period
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by kernniejay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Haters, continue wailing, that is your calling.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by kernniejay(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Haters, continue wailing, it's your calling.
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Longer throat kings
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by albaniy1: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

Atiku can win, you people should stop this.

Everybody has eaten Atiku's money. Now that it's the turn of lawyers, una no want make we chop.

Atiku, proceed jare. If you lose in the Supreme Court, we appeal to Ecowas Court. From there to ICJ.

After that, we go to Jupiter to appeal.

Money must be made.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you wickeddd!!!!1
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by xjiggy: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
You'll never find the Great Oba of Benin here.
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by ogbonti: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
hahahhahhahah

seeing this thread somehow just calmed down my spirit, it shows ATIKU wll be victorious in the long run

It reminds me of what happened 20+ years ago when the then Ooni of Ife, late Oba Okunade Sijuade Olubuse, and then Sultan of Sokoto, Macciddo (who was installed by Abacha to take over from Sultan Dasuki in 1996) and a host of other Nigerian traditional rulers, went to ASO ROCK to watch the OLADIPO DIYA coup video, and to endorse General Sanni Abacha for the general Elections of 1998. All existing and registered 5 political parties then ENDORSED ABACHA, meaning, no one was willing to contest the presidency with him in the General Election.. hmmmm, naija, we have seen worse things before.

those of us who were old enough then will easily see the similarity of the behavior of these "loyal" fathers grin as they endorsed evil over justice. That was when they lost my respect. ALL THESE VISITATION and congratulation is meant to make ATIKU feel alone and depressed and make him throw in the towel. GUYS, this script playing out right now before your eyes was written almost 6 months ago, but you know what,

a higher power called MR. DEATH put ABACHA to shame and these loyal father seem no to have learnt anything from that experience.

even pastors then, big time clergy men all endorsed the evil one ABACHA... that was when NIGERIA SHOCKED ME.. nothing is shocking anymore, I wish Abiola had lived to become president on May 29, 1999, HE would have banned the traditional institution in Nigeria as they were all compromised, and even supported Abacha to deal with Abiola calling MKO a trouble maker, fear NIGERIAN LOYAL FATHERS! grin
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Jobabori(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=bionixs post=76382146]I am tired!!! Are some of them supposed to even leave the throne on such visit? a message or even royal delegates would do. if I talk,one person here will tell me how I hate Buhari,Hausa Yoruba or Ibos. From where I come from, we don't fall into the ditch with our royal fathers,period[/quote is
The true is that you do not have respected royal father in your town. You are not brought up to respect elders. Despite your Sofia pains, Buhari continue to be your President
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by bcashy: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yet idiots still believe miracle will happen! grin grin grin

Depression just worsened their thinking faculty .....post election trauma! Ha! Thank God the criminal CJN has been kept inside a cupboard! grin grin grin

You wan go court, you dey advertise am like indomie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by frankgreat(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
And tomorrow my brothers will say they are marginalised...please where is the obi of onitcha? Let's play politics with sense...follow the moving train when it's moving and don't be left behind...SIMPLE
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by bizzibodi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do trad.ruler shakes hands,who are those with bunny head gears?
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by ogbonti: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
bcashy:
Yet idiots still believe miracle will happen! grin grin grin

Depression just worsened their thinking faculty .....post election trauma! Ha! Thank God the criminal CJN has been kept inside a cupboard! grin grin grin

You wan go court, you dey advertise am like indomie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BE HAPPY AS EVIL TAKES OVER THE LAND - do not forget, whatever happens to boni-face will happen to boni-leg
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by origima: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Where is Rushdie or something like that ,is he dead?
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Greenbirth: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Manzp:
[color=#000000][/color]B
are you not tired of scamming?
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Jobabori(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
ogbonti:
hahahhahhahah

seeing this thread somehow just calmed down my spirit, it shows ATIKU wll be victorious in the long run

It reminds me of what happened 20+ years ago when the then Ooni of Ife, late Oba Okunade Sijuade Olubuse, and then Sultan of Sokoto, Macciddo (who was installed by Abacha to take over from Sultan Dasuki in 1996) and a host of other Nigerian traditional rulers, went there to watch the OLADIPO DIYA coup video, and to endorse General Sanni Abacha for the general Elections of 1998.

those of us who were old enough then will easily see the similarity of the behavior of these "loyal" fathers grin as they endorsed evil over justice. That was when they lost my respect. ALL THESE VISITATION and congratulation is meant to make ATIKU feel alone, and depressed and throw in the towel. GUYS, this script playing out right now was written almost 6 months ago, but you know what,

a higher power called MR. DEATH put ABACHA to shame and these loyal father seem no to have learnt anything from that experience.

even pastors, big time clergy men all endorsed the evil one then... that was when NIGERIA SHOCKED ME.. nothing is shocking anymore, I wish Abiola had lived to become president in 1999, HE would have banned the traditional institution in Nigeria as they were all compromised, and even supported Abacha to deal with Abiola calling the man a trouble maker, fear NIGERIAN LOYAL FATHERS! grin
Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari won the election outright. Atiku cannot match Buhari in the north. Buhari is like a semigod in the north. Atiku is not popular in the nortj but among the Igbos. That is why they call him "Yamrin friend". An average northerner cannot vote a friend of Yamrin. If the election is conducted 10 times, Buhari will continue to win
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let's Recover you Lost Ethereum Wallet Password

Have you given up on that your lost wallet? Think it worthless already?
Okay, try this time around to recover your loss. I will help you get into your lost Ethereum Wallet. I also work on Bitcoin and Litecoin but I am better with Ethereum cracking.

The password to the heavily funded wallet is lost! Is that the end of the funds? Is there no way to pull the money out of the system? Yes, this is where the recovery comes in. Without any idea of what the password was, little idea of the password characters or confused why the wallet is not logging in when you enter the password you believed you used repeatedly.
You want to get your password and pull out the funds to somewhere else or sell it, this is the exact service you need!

How does it work?
I will employ all possible cracking and brute-forcing means to collect the password from the Keystore file relying on the hacking and cracking principles and rules that have a massive percentage success rate.
You will need to:
1. Provide the Keystore file to the lost wallet.
2. Provide all the passwords you use and think you must have used to while creating the wallet if you remember any.
3. Provide a standard means of identification *.
4. Provide a proof of ownership of the wallet *

Note * means that it may or may not be requested. However, I / We reserve the right to verify your details and to determine what details are collected from you before working on the project.

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for researching and verifying ownership of the Keystore files given to me but I however strive to maintain sanity by scrutinizing persons with malicious comportment or lack of tangible details in the processes preceding the password recovery project.

FAQ
Can You Do This For Any Ethereum Wallet Account?
I guarantee a 90% success rate. 10% may account to misinformation from the client’s side or alteration in the Keystore file.

How Long Does It Take You To Deliver The Password?
It may take a day or as long as months to deliver the password of the wallet account depending on the security complexity of the password and the information given on the password.

Message me now on my Crypto dedicated Whatsapp, I will share my prepared documentation and proof of ability to do the task.
https:///2347035529669
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by ogbonti: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jobabori:

Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari won the election outright. Atiku cannot match Buhari in the north. Buhari is like a semigod in the north. Atiku is not popular in the nortj but among the Igbos. That is why they call him "Yamrin friend". An average northerner cannot vote a friend of Yamrin. If the election is conducted 10 times, Buhari will continue to win

even a primary 6 pupil thinks better than you. must tribalism always form the basis of your response? were u alive or old enough to know that SDP MKO Abiola defeated NRC BASHIR OTHMAN TOFA, a Kano indigene in his own local government (Dawakin Tofa) and state wide on June 12, 1993 presidential election? WHY DO YOU SEE EVERY REGION AS A MONOLITHIC BLOCK OF ZOMBIE VOTERS WHO CANNOT THINK DIFFERENTLY?

for example -does the votes of the severely disenfranchized voters of southern Kaduna among all the northerners you claim worship Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by kmaster007: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
the choicen one
Re: President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council by duality(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
So tomorrow, you want us to take these men serious?

All these after a fraudulent election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.