Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Am Not A Tribalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Tribalist (338 Views)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Tribalist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
I hate all those people who decide that i need to help my fellow Nigerian man just because he is Nigerian, bros, oyo for you, it is only when strangers are in Lagos they will be preaching one Nigeria for every opportunity. in Lagos, the Yorubas even in their state corporation give jobs to people irrespective of tribes, they dont care if you are igala, igbo or any other tribes, this basically is making the natives lack good opportunities, just try to visit an igala, igbo or isoko towns for jobs and see if they wont play the tribal game on you.

everybody like to say yoruba people are tribalists, go to igbo or any other land and let's see if you will get jobs if you are a Yoruba or a hausa man but in lagos, every tribe is getting jobs every day without discrimination.

the hypocrisy is just too much. i tired of those who preach that we are all Nigerians when it comes to jobs opportunities in another man's land but will be fast to call you yoruba, or hausa in their own land.

there is nothing bad if i want to see my tribe survive, live well and get jobs and all opportunities, if i was to employ anybody, i will employ the best guy from among my tribe from security guard to the position of a manager, if you like call me tribalist, i dont care, i see myself as a man helping to uplift his tribe to higher places. shekena.
Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Ziggylady(f): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Another day,another town-crier on the loose...You better go meet Tinubu at bourdillon or Osibanjo at Aso--rock if you are jobless and looking for a job cos Igbos are not the reason why you are unemployed.

.Trying desperately to mask his own bigotry but failing woefully..after inundating us with the "vices of Igbos ofcourse undecided..

Nobody gives a toss whether you agree you are a tribalist or not....its your business really.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

Another day,another town-crier on the loose.

.As usual trying desperately to mask his own bigotry but failing woefully..after inundating us with the "vices of Igbos ofcourse undecided

Nobody gives a toss whether you agree you are a tribalist or not....its your business really.

i guess there is nothing bad if a igbo or an igala man helps his fellow igbo or igala man, if he can do it why can i not do the same stuff for my own tribe or people without calling me a tribalist or a bigot
Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Ziggylady(f): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
wetdick:

i guess there is nothing bad if a igbo oran igala man helps his fellow igbo or igala man, if he can do it why can i not do the same stuff for my own tribe.

Dude do whatever you damn well please,.we do not care!

Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ziggylady:

Dude do whatever you damn well please,.we do not care!

Sheesh!

since you do not care, why are you having high blood pressure over the writeup
Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by tsinzu: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Sophisticated morons have started ranting again

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
tsinzu:
The Sophisticated morons have started ranting again

why do you always see tribal sentiments in what i wrote.

i am infact will be happy, if in lagos, we have separate zones for igbo, yoruba and hausa, we are different and we think differently, also our cultures are different.

i dont have any problem with any tribes, it is just that i will love to see my own tribe succed, i guess you do too
Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by docsholz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
No tribe self sabotages like yorubas, it will be their undoing

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Tribalist by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
docsholz:
No tribe self sabotages like yorubas, it will be their undoing

you can see it in your statement that being open like yoruba people do is self-sabotage, so i guess it will not be wrong for them if they retify their mistakes and take advantage of employing their own people in their own land.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Omo-agege Reveals What Will Happen In Electing The Senate President / Kano Deputy Governor Hav Bn Released Based On Bail Due To Immunity / Aftermath Of Akande's Right Of Reply: Nigerians Mock Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.