Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist (2480 Views)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
We can all pretend that we are all one Nigerianist and Pan Nigeria minded but deep down most if not all of us are Tribalist...Find out if you are a Tribalist by the international standard here.

1. Deep Down, you also want to shout Igbo Amaka or Yoruba Amaka or Hausa/Fulani Amaka: You are are a Grade 1 Tribalist, many times, the Igbo Amaka slogan is very much popular with the established tribalist but the rest who thinks they are one Nigerianist also rush to say Igbo amaka or Yoruba amaka in their heart.

2. You always wish you are Fulani: You only condemn the Fulani present handling of the Nigeria affairs because it is not your tribe, let's say the table is turned it become your tribe, you will tell us how your tribe connered everything to themselves as a result of merit, now tell me your yardstick of measuring merit. You are a Tribalist grade 1, when you think academic merit is the only way of getting appointments in a federation.

3. You are always asking for Southern unity or Northern Unity: You are a Tribalist I will resist the urge to Shallaye on this one...

4. If you came to check if you are a Tribalist
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Danzakidakura(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2020
For typing this shit you are a grade 1,2,3,4,5 tribalist.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Fash20: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Rubbish post from the bottom of a hot mouldy trash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:
Rubbish post from the bottom of a hot mouldy trash
Another Tribalist spotted, this one is a pro Tribalist
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
For typing this shit you are a grade 1,2,3,4,5 tribalist.
Well you didn't even try to hide your own Tribalist nature, it takes one to spot one lol

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Fash20: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Another Tribalist spotted, this one is a pro Tribalist

How does not agreeing with your trashy write up makes me a tribalist.

11 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:

Slow ass mofo. How does not agreeing with your trashy write up makes me a tribelist.
Because you are a Tribalist, prove that you are not a Tribalist, when you ask a Tribalist are you a Tribalist, he will say ofcourse I'm not a Tribalist, that's exactly what a Tribalist will say...no hard feelings bro

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Danzakidakura(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Well you didn't even try to hide your own Tribalist nature, it takes one to spot one lol
if asking for southern unity is tribalistic to you then you are a petron of tribalistic tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
if asking for southern unity is tribalistic to you then you are a petron of tribalistic tribalism
Southern Unity against who, against Hausa Fulani dominated north I guess, come out with a clean agenda, I will support you, don't ask for a default Southern Unity, it is Tribalist...if I see a northerner with clean and clear agenda I support him

2 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Gbadungbadun99x:
I pass am o grin
Na lie or you are not from any of the three major tribe, those ones can't just drink paradol for another person headache but still on still, when you see your tribes man do some wonderment, you still want to shout Esan Amaka, in your hearth lol
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2020
grin

None of the above cos our opinions will always be differ regarding to the topics at hand.
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Danzakidakura(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Southern Unity against who, against Hausa Fulani dominated north I guess, come out with a clean agenda, I will support you, don't ask for a default Southern Unity, it is Tribalist...if I see a northerner with clean and clear agenda I support him
just as you are supporting Buhari and Boko Haram CLEAR AGENDA.to you I know Buhari is not a tribalist he is a good man, from here I can code you are a Muslim and a religious fanatics and potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by teebaxy(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
J
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
just as you are supporting Buhari and Boko Haram CLEAR AGENDA.to you I know Buhari is not a tribalist he is a good man, from here I can code you are a Muslim and a religious fanatics and potential terrorist.

Who is Muslim and Supporting Buhari, I'm an undiluted Igbo but I get it Nigeria is a Tribalist state prio to the war, when Igbos dominated the federal service and all of that, they were like the Fulani of the time, everything is not about merit, you have to respect federal character, I don't support buhari, let Hausa take the place, Fulani take their place, if they have non educated person it doesn't matter if you head their government with educated Igbos or Yorubas in the alter of merit, would you also head their homes as Igbos or Yorubas in the alter of merits, even those English that brought us the this alter of merit, The queen of England can never replace the Scotland in the alter of merit, even if all Scots are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:
grin

None of the above cos our opinions will always be differ regarding to the topics at hand.

The head of all Tribalist is talking, you of all people, chei, nothing wey I no go see for nairaland, or it an intended sarcasm
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

The head of all Tribalist is talking, you of all people, chei, nothing wey I no go see for nairaland, or it an intended sarcasm

Sacarsm bawo? A tribalist won't last a week on NL not to talk of months... All thanks to the mods

Just keeping it real like Olaitan... grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

Sacarsm bawo? A tribalist won't last a week on NL not to talk of months... All thanks to the mods

At the bolded, Abeg I'm Igbo, Biko Nwayo Nwayo, What is the meaning of the bolded, let's start there, we will come back to the Tribalist part letter, mentioning mods like if mods are angel from heaven, even Suen use to Sing Yoruba amaka in his bathroom

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

At the bolded, Abeg I'm Igbo, Biko Nwayo Nwayo, What is the meaning of the bolded, let's start there, we will come back to the Tribalist part letter, mentioning mods like if mods are angel from heaven, even Suen use to Sing Yoruba amaka in his bathroom

So you never heard/read of Olaitan Adeola or Dr Damage before?
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

So you never heard/read of Olaitan Adeola or Dr Damage before?

No not heard of that
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Obalatule: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Who is Muslim and Supporting Buhari, I'm an undiluted Igbo but I get it Nigeria is a Tribalist state prio to the war, when Igbos dominated the federal service and all of that, they were like the Fulani of the time, everything is not about merit, you have to respect federal character, I don't support buhari, let Hausa take the place, Fulani take their place, if they have non educated person it doesn't matter if you head their government with educated Igbos or Yorubas in the alter of merit, would you also head their homes as Igbos or Yorubas in the alter of merits, even those English that brought us the this alter of merit, The queen of England can never replace the Scotland in the alter of merit, even if all Scots are dumb
illiterate almajiri aboki claiming IGBO grin

its too obvuous

2 Likes

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by midolian(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

My niggur! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

No not heard of that

Olaitan Adeola used to work with Sahara Reporters with : " Keeping it real with Adeola " program

Her bluntness and sense of judgement about issues are top notch... She says it as it is ..

Same as DR Damage...

But as Yele poke nosed into things wey for no concerned him, Sahara Reporters is now Sahara Deserted

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Obalatule:
illiterate almajiri aboki claiming IGBO grin

its too obvuous
Another Tribalist spotted, attaching a particular way of thinking to a particular tribe, for your info, I'm Igbo, deal with it until you can afford a DNA test to prove I'm not

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Obalatule: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Another Tribalist spotted, attaching a particular way of thinking to a particular tribe, for your info, I'm Igbo, deal with it until you can afford a DNA test to prove I'm not
You wish grin, Northern fura drinking semi illiterate
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

Olaitan Adeola used to work with Sahara Reporters with : " Keeping it real with Adeola " program

Her bluntness and sense of judgement about issues are top notch... She says it as it is ..

Same as DR Damage...

But as Yele poke nose into things wey for no concerned him, Sahara Reporters is now Sahara Deserted

I never knew her, though I did not know much about Sahara reporter until the revolution now saga, before then, Sahara reporter was just another news outlet, just like Naij, I just branch there if they come up first ten in my search result but never bookmarked them or stuff like that, gets most of my authentic news here on nairaland then sometimes on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I never knew her, though I did not know much about Sahara reporter until the revolution now saga, before then, Sahara reporter was just another news outlet, just like Naij, I just branch there if they come up first ten in my search result but never bookmarked them or stuff like that, gets most of my authentic news here on nairaland then sometimes on Facebook

Now you know who Olaitan is ,now you know who Helinues is.. #real

grin cheesy wink
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Obalatule:
You wish grin, Northern fura drinking semi illiterate
I'm Igbo oo, how come I don't know any Hausa word except maybe Yaya kake and a few others, That Semi illiterate is your president deal with it...I am Igbo, Abum nwa afo Igbo,

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by Obalatule: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm Igbo oo, how come I don't know any Hausa word except maybe Yaya kake and a few others, That Semi illiterate is your president deal with it...I am Igbo, Abum nwa afo Igbo,
Continue swimming in your Tom foolery....uncircumcised hausa almajiri boy
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by helinues: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2020
AlexBells:

You could have gone through the guy's profile before engaging with him.

He is one of the bad eggs from each region...

Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Obalatule:
Continue swimming in your Tom foolery....uncircumcised hausa almajiri boy
U don win, I give up
Re: Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist by AlexBells(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

You could have gone through the guy's profile before engaging with him.

He is one of the bad eggs from each region...

Ignore him
My bad, lol,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Hausa’s Again, They’ve Suffered Enough - IPOB / Aisha Buhari Has Deactivated Her Tweeter Account / Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.