Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift (8040 Views)

Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / From A Truthful Yoruba... How Sad For The Yoruba Nation By Lawal Ade Adeyemi / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by NoFace101: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm enjoying dis thread
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
oyatz:
There are indigenous Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo.

Read very well about them and thank me later.
There indigenous Igbo people in Kenya, China and India.
Read very well and pay me your tithe. grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Moneywomen17(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

illiterate Yoruba are the second largest ethnic group in Benin republic. They are majority in the Collings and pleated departments of Benin and have significant population in oueme and borgou departments. In Togo too yoruba has a high population in the pleateux department. Just google atakpame the capital of pleateux departments it’s a well known Yoruba city.

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Moneywomen17:
illiterate Yoruba are the second largest ethnic group in Benin republic. They are majority in the Collings and pleated departments of Benin and have significant population in oueme and borgou departments. In Togo too yoruba has a high population in the pleateux department. Just google atakpame the capital of pleateux departments it’s a well known Yoruba city.
Another Afonja skull slamming coward in cifia pain.
Yoloba, the biggest ethnic group in China.
Source - Wikipedia.
Trump - Yoloba
Bill Gates - Yoloba
Zuckerberg - Yoloba
Michael Jackson - Yoloba
Source - Wikipedia cheesy grin

From your Landlord in Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
say no more. the writer too dey censored words here. some Yoruba are a big disgrace that made me regret coming from that tribe

goto Ogba Ikeja, my friend family house had been sold, a whole family house collapsed because of some greedy lots

may thunder continue to fire any Yoruba that's planning to sell all the properties their parents and grandparents suffered and hustled to established in Jesus name, Amen

awon omo oloriburuku
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Moneywomen17(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Source - Wikipedia.
Trump - Yoloba
Bill Gates - Yoloba
Zuckerberg - Yoloba
Michael Jackson - Yoloba

e pain u well. Yayi boni the previous president of Benin republic is yoruba. Fact is hated by ibo very much. Eat shit.

3 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Moneywomen17:
e pain u well. Yayi boni the previous president of Benin republic is yoruba. Fact is hated by ibo very much. Eat shit.
Hated by Igbo?
What concerns me with Yoloba tenants?
Check the op again, it is written by a skull slamming afonja coward who is crying that Igbos are enslaving them in their backyard while the lazy long head cowards only eat pepper filled soups, dance and fukc their ugly fat women.

Yoloba is the root of USA, England, Egypt, America, India - Brown Roof Times, Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by deomelo: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
thesicilian:
What makes him a "truthful" Yoruba man?

Actually another rubbish by fraudulent trolls and ipob cowards
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Moneywomen17(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hated by Igbo?
Check the op again, it is written by a skull slamming afonja coward who is crying that Igbos are enslaving them in their backyard while the lazy long head cowards only eat pepper filled soups, dance and fukc their ugly fat women.

Yoloba is the root of USA, England, Egypt, America, India - Brown Roof Times, Ibadan.
my friend shut up. The op is an ibo osu like u who likes spitting rubbish. This same post has been posted uncountable time on nairaland with different Yoruba name credited to it. First it was Adebanjo then one was general adeyinka, now it’s “just a truthful Yoruba man” with no name. Deep Down even in ur osu dumb mind u know say na ur fellow blothers write this. Yoruba are indigenous to three countries nigeria, Benin and Togo any intellectual or scholar am not talking about nairaland dumbass like u who have not left his village before knows this.

5 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Moneywomen17(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
deomelo:

Actually another rubbish by fraudulent trolls and ipob cowards
anybody who has been on nairaland for a while knows this post. It has been posted by osu Ibos several times wit different Yoruba names ascribe to it. First it was Adebanjo then one general adeyinka and so on. Now it’s by “a truthful Yoruba man” Igbos will not stop deceiving themselves. Na dem develop Lagos, China, Singapore but somehow their own land is in ruins

1 Like

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Moneywomen17:
my friend shut up. The op is an ibo osu like u who likes spitting rubbish. This same post has been posted uncountable name on nairaland with different Yoruba name credited to it. First it was Adebanjo then one was general adeyinka, now it’s “just a truthful Yoruba man” with no name. Deep Down even in ur osu dumb mind u know say na ur fellow blothers write this. Yoruba are indigenous to three countries nigeria, Benin and Togo any intellectual or scholar am not talking about nairaland dumbass like u who have not left his village before knows this.

Afonja skull slamming cowards are now underbridge tenants.
Your masters and landlords have taken over your lands and chase you to streets to be touts.
India = Yoloba
China = Yoloba
Germany = Yoloba

Listen to your coward brother, he's in cifia pain

Sign
Your Landlord

To all afonja coward tenants in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Moneywomen17(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja skull slamming cowards are now underbridge tenants.
Your masters and landlords have taken over your lands and chase you to streets to be touts.
India = Yoloba
China = Yoloba
Germany = Yoloba

Listen to your coward brother, he's in cifia pain

Sign
Your Landlord

To all afonja coward tenants in Lagos.
ogbeni ur comments shows the person who is in severe pain the most. We know say na u like to claim we develop China, India and Germany, Singapore why deny what u are known for. Am out cuz normally I will have time for a troll like u but I am done here. I have dropped my fact about Yoruba being indigenous to Nigeria, Benin and Togo and not even ur ipob fact that u osu mad men are known for can disputes. But go ahead and keep saying trash online. Peace
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Amumaigwe: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
tobechi74:
when someone gives you their land,no matter how much you utilise and optimise the land for profit, you still owe the giver gratitude.

Nobody gave anybody any land. They were sold at a premium. So the buyer does not owe the seller any courtesy unless he chooses to, as long as he paid in full. Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by freeeeme(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
I go report all of una to Seun..Ehn? Shey una no see d warning wey site owner give? One dey claim biz brain, one dey claim land...Ur leaders dey govt dey store una money for dia unborn generation.
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Source - Wikipedia.
Trump - Yoloba
Bill Gates - Yoloba
Zuckerberg - Yoloba
Michael Jackson - Yoloba

You forgotten so quick that these cretins claimed Nas was Yoruba cos he had a Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by slivertongue: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
the Yorubas are a great people but tinubu and his gang are taking this great nation backward

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by oyatz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
The Pan-ethnic group will now call Yoruba in Nigeria are the same people called Yoruba/Anago in Benin Republic and Ife tribe in Togo and very closely related to the Gaa-Adangba people of Accra region, Ghana.

*This is for intellectual discussion

BrownRoofRep:

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Probz(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

It is now 'has their root' cheesy
There's no such thing like Yoloba head slammers in Ghana or Togo.
What we have in Benin is Egun people who are has warned you lots to stop calling them Yoloba.

This is Lagos landlord telling his tenant. grin

That’s actually not true.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Probz:

That’s actually not true.
Oblong head smashed on the ground. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2533488/shocking-egun-not-yoruba---dr-pius
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Probz(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Oblong head smashed on the ground. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2533488/shocking-egun-not-yoruba---dr-pius

And what about the other Yoruba sub-groups in Togo and Benin?

1 Like

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Probz:

And what about the other Yoruba sub-groups in Togo and Benin?
Ndi ofe mmanu starts and ends in South West, stop encroaching other people.
Egun people have warned you long head ritualists to stop claiming their land.
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Probz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Ndi ofe mmanu starts and ends in South West, stop encroaching other people.
Egun people have warned you long head ritualists to stop claiming their land.

I’m an Igbo man. I just don’t like people opening their mouths to say rubbish about things they have absolutely no understanding of.

The Yoruba enclave isn’t confined to southwestern Nigeria. That’s a fact whether you’re aware of it or not.

3 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Probz:

I’m an Igbo man. I just don’t like people opening their mouths to say rubbish about things they have absolutely no understanding of.

The Yoruba enclave isn’t confined to southwestern Nigeria. That’s a fact whether you’re aware of it or not.
Lol
Who care where you are from? You're sobbing means nothing.
Yoloba is the root of China, America and England. cheesy

Meanwhile you sounds more like a confused 1doit above not Igbo man. grin
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Probz(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Lol
Who care where you are from? You're sobbing means nothing.
Yoloba is the root of China, America and England. cheesy

Meanwhile you sounds more like a confused 1doit above not Igbo man. grin

For pointing out that Yorubaland’s more extensive in scope than you want to believe?

Yorubas can be found in Togo and Benin. It is what it is, don’t let the geography of outsiders pain your head.

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Ikinternational: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Sharrap jealous nitwit !!!! Which Igbo has his net worth in the USA? Igbos will forever remain envious of Yorubas they know are better than them but not prone to noisemaking and empty chest-beating. Stick with verifiable facts and stop telling us about Igbo bank giving loan to the fourth richest black man in the USA. Hate and envy of the Yorubas will kill you. Silly mofo.

Just because we dont brag emptily does not put you anywhere near us.we are just secure in our identity and self while you lot are riddled with so many inferiority complexes that leaves you feeling you need to beat your chest up and down 24/7.

http://www.lifeandtimesnews.com/nigerias-kase-lawal-with-a-net-worth-of-3-billion-is-americas-4th-richest-black-person-2/

The guy you're celebrating do you know or check his background? Let me guess, he's not igbo so it's irrelevant. How funny.

According to nairaland, An igbo businessman can only be praised n properly accredited AFTER a forensic microscope has gone through every kobo he made.

But since other tribes are known to only operate with the utmost of moralistic integrity when it comes to business, let's praise away to the high heavens.

Nigerians are truly very funny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by mercyville: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Hated by Igbo?

I like how the success of Yorubas both home and abroad is really hurting you.Have Igbos ever been known for development?No,of course !Until Yorubas taught them.If yes,give me examples from 1900 which is close.Yorubas are the only billionaires and hardworking cum smart working Nigerians abroad.Bayo Ogunlesi,Kase Lawal etc.In USA,UK,CANADA etc,
Yorubas have been synonymous with development from time immemorial not Igbos who have always been a backward tribe.
SW was the most developed then and now(without any other tribe and Igbos who Yorubas are using to develop their region now... because after 100 years if they even have C of O,the few lands they have bought will revert back to Yorubas grin
We did not cheat you because you have enjoyed our hospitality enough for a 100 years.Igbos are just like black slaves used by the slave masters,in the hands of the Yorubas.
It will take a while before they realise their foolishness.
Meanwhile,Ibadan City only,even with its old area, is more developed than the entire Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Probz:

For pointing out that Yorubaland’s more extensive in scope than you want to believe?

Yorubas can be found in Togo and Benin. It is what it is, don’t the geography of outsiders pain your head.
What's this one saying? grin

Quit smoking bro.
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
mercyville:

I like how the success of Yorubas both home and abroad is really hurting you.Have Igbos ever been known for development?No,of course !Until Yorubas taught them.If yes,give me examples from 1900 which is close.Yorubas are the only billionaires and hardworking cum smart working Nigerians abroad.Bayo Ogunlesi,Kase Lawal etc.In USA,UK,CANADA etc,
Yorubas have been synonymous with development from time immemorial not Igbos who have always been a backward tribe.
SW was the most developed then and now(without any other tribe and Igbos who Yorubas are using to develop their region now... because after 100 years if they even have C of O,the few lands they have bought will revert back to Yorubas grin
We did not cheat you because you have enjoyed our hospitality enough for a 100 years.Igbos are just like black slaves used by the slave masters,in the hands of the Yorubas.
It will take a while before they realise their foolishness.
Meanwhile,Ibadan City only,even with its old area, is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Yoloba is the root of China, USA, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia.
Trump is a Yoloba man.
Afonja lunatics.
Attention seeking head slammers. grin cheesy
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by Probz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

What's this one saying? grin

Quit smoking bro.

Yorubas can be found in Togo and Benin. Fact. End.

Either pick up a book or keep your mouth closed on things you haven’t got any real knowledge of.

3 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by mercyville: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Yoloba is the root of China, USA, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia.
Trump is a Yoloba man.
Afonja lunatics.
Attention seeking head slammers. grin cheesy

If you do not let Yoruba be,we will continue to show how inferior you are to the world.
God don catch you,Ibadan only even with its old area is more developed than the entire Igboland.Hooobi...

2 Likes

Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by BrownRoofRep: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
mercyville:

If you do not let Yoruba be,we will continue to show how inferior you are to the world.
God don catch you,Ibadan only even with its old area is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Show me what?
Lolz
Olaniyi, why are you so disrespectful to your landlord?
Re: What A Truthful Yoruba Man Said About Recent Igbo-yoruba Rift by mercyville: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Show me what?
Lolz
Olaniyi, why are you so disrespectful to your landlord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / FRSC Begins Test Transmission Of Its Radio Station, Unveils FRSC National Radio / OHAOBU: The Igbo Community In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.