Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. (7781 Views)

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE LINK..:
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
[b]Femi Fani-Kayode Also Wrote About his experience in South East.
A TRIP TO THE EAST
I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji.
He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada.
Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly.
Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before.
It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too.
It is simply extraordinary.
The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage.
We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God.
Ohafia mmamma....Igbo kwenu.[/b]
Evidence Link
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152832823757210&id=62188827209

4 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by magaliyu(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Somebody is strugling to cold some nerves.
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
magaliyu:
wat are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
i guess he was paid to write this undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:
i guess he was paid to write this undecided undecided undecided
paid by who? And what kind of stupid moniker do u have?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
That's how things should be

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Nonybb: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 frontpage material.
Which front page? or you want Olamide Part 2 from me
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nonybb:
Which front page? or you want Olamide Part 2 from me
I go brush ur face now.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
paid by who? And what kind of stupid moniker do u have?
ask me again undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:
ask me again undecided undecided
u nid a ban 4 diz kind of useless moniker

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Old2020: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fani Kayode said the same thing a while back.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by vickyfrancis1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Igbos are hospitable...no doubt..I am proud to be one...

12 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by MXrep: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
magaliyu:
FFK wrote about his visit to abiriba long ago b4 the agitations, u can visit the "small london" urself

6 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
How many times have heard about a tribal/religious conflict in the South East? NONE.
We are a very peaceful people

5 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
MXrep:

FFK wrote about his visit to abiriba long ago b4 the agitations, u can visit the "small london" urself
you are correct

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by fearNORTH: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Coming from a Fulani man, I dnt have much qualm

Had this emanated from a brown roof inhabitant, I would have been worried over the security of the visited location.
Those guys are pathological liars and haters that can even plant IED and blame it on IPOB.

Olamide's naughty tantrums at the headies award underscored their inherent hating tendencies.
But the worst he can do is to replicate what Awo and MKO did...20# rat killer

20 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lalasticlala , Mynd44. Front Page tinx.
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
How many times have heard about a tribal/religious conflict in the South East? NONE.
We are a very peaceful people
is too late bro.

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:
Coming from a Fulani man, I dnt have much qualm

Had this emanated from a brown roof inhabitant, I would have been worried over the security of the visited location.
Those guys are pathological liars and haters that can even plant IED and blame it on IPOB.

Olamide's naughty tantrums at the headies award underscored their inherent hating tendencies.
But the worst he can do is to replicate what Awo and MKO did...20# rat killer
this thread is not to promote tribalism.
Pls stop it.

8 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:
is too late bro.
whats late?
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
whats late?
eastern reputation grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:
and whats the reputation?
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
This should be in front page. Lalasticlala o, Mynd44 o.
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by MXrep: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Death2alligbos:

Lol, reputation to untravelled rusted roof dwellers living his whole life on propaganda filled gutter press or reputation to actual visitors??

3 Likes

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by sinkhole: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
What happened to that northerner is what used to happen to all those who have never been outside of their place before and all they know of other places are just from nairaland and other internet/human gossips sources!
That reminds me of a friend who had never been in Jos before and had been told that Jos and London or any other European cities are just at par. When my friend finally travelled to Jos, he got to Jos and he was still asking for when they will arrive in Jos grin He could not beleive what he saw!

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, reputation to untravelled rusted roof dwellers living his whole life on propaganda filled gutter press or reputation to actual visitors??
so u think i be Yoruba? see dis one
Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
sinkhole:
What happened to that northerner is what used to happen to all those who have never been outside of their place before and all they know of other places are just from nairaland and other internet/human gossips sources!
That reminds me of a friend who had never been in Jos before and had been told that Jos and London or any other European cities are just at par. When my friend finally travelled to Jos, he got to Jos and he was still asking for when they will arrive in Jos grin He could not beleive what he saw!
jos and london?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Death2alligbos(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Udmaster:
and whats the reputation?
all d hausas left d east some months ago...u wanna bring them back cuz is only igbo dat remains there huh?

1 Like

Re: An Hausa Man Opinion About His Visit To South East. by Udmaster(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls / Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? / The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.