Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo (35025 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by slivertongue: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
NA KA WASA NE
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by lomprico(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
buhariguy:
no, thief obj was not among, he did not even vote in 2015.

He endorsed the demon.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You mean, he is your Lord?
Oh Lord Obasanjo of Igbo, save them from identity crisis in the country called Nigeria.
examine your brain before replying! Maybe something good, will come out!
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by adomuwiner(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
It doesn't matter if buhari get second term or not, help should do the right things to alleviate the suffering of the masses. Second term is not achievement
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by kernniejay(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
I just wonder if a sane person will like this comment! We-the Igbos like him, because the enemy of our enemy is our friend(- * - = +)

Speak for yourself alone. Igbos that i know will never like a crook like Obj, unless igbos have become a confused tribe in Nigeria, not sure of what they actually want again.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Baba ibaje eniyan o dase oluwa duro grin
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by martowskin1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xavi2511:

so country that have sent their former president to jail doesn't exist isn't it. take it easy and take a chilled pill
cross like say na obj papa money na him dey spend
we love mediocrity and has accepted stupidity as norms

just as u guys are celebrating mediocre president and has accepted his stupidity as norms

u guys think Nigeria has grown past war.... our democracy is still struggling, anything can still happen
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by martowskin1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cue4rm:

Nothing will happen if he gets arrested simple.

do u know in the army, buhari retired as "major general" OBJ retired as a General

we just dey social media dey type, body dey sweet us..... WAR is real
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Lifeless not Jubril again?
Shameless, senseless.......
Happy birthday baba Obj, let's continue to hammer the lifeless one jare

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Ogachemistry(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
twale for you,the father of fathers
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Siscooh: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2019
Happy Birthday Baba
Love
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by djseanjohn77: 1:25am On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
My respect for Obasanjo will never cease. Obasanjo said I am Buhari Boss. That is the truth. Whether BMC zombies like it or not.

That was why he single handedly destroyed and killed the Odi people during his reign when he ordered soldiers to level up the small Ijaw town, till date, nobody has the balls to ask him, the same Obj that swallowed 16billion dollars power fund and nobody could question him.
I think he shud be made to answer to how 16 billion went missing if truly he is worthy of criticising anyone at all. Obj is an economic saboteur, under him Nigeria Airways, Textiles, Ajaokuta Steel, Railway etc all got grounded, and to think that the same idiot has anything worthy to say from his trash-mouth is absurd.
And only one tribe that will pay credence to him.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Empiree: 2:49am On Mar 06, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
My respect for Obasanjo will never cease. Obasanjo said I am Buhari Boss. That is the truth. Whether BMC zombies like it or not.
He's not Buhari's boss. Regardless of his former status, he's now average citizens. If Buhari decides to investigate him for corruption you will know who is really the boss.

The old man needs to sit his butt down and retire peacefully or get locked up
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by DjCandyMusic(m): 4:06am On Mar 06, 2019
kernniejay:
Buhari is a lion that cannot be tamed, Obj should stop calling himself his boss, that was in the past, not anymore. The President is No.1 citizen, obj is not even No.500, may be No.105,000,000th citizen.

Am not sure you have sense at all.. A three times president of Nigeria Not 105000000 citizen..
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by DjCandyMusic(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2019
djseanjohn77:

That was why he single handedly destroyed and killed the Odi people during his reign when he ordered soldiers to level up the small Ijaw town, till date, nobody has the balls to ask him, the same Obj that swallowed 16billion dollars power fund and nobody could question him.
I think he shud be made to answer to how 16 billion went missing if truly he is worthy of criticising anyone at all. Obj is an economic saboteur, under him Nigeria Airways, Textiles, Ajaokuta Steel, Railway etc all got grounded, and to think that the same idiot has anything worthy to say from his trash-mouth is absurd.

Were you deaf when he Openly said last year he's ready for Buhari probe?
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Oluwo1: 4:55am On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Your criticism that didnt stop him from getting second term. Baba, abegi, go siddon somewhere
That's to show you he wasnt playing politics of you must follow my wish.. it amazes me when I see people bashing obj like say his doing all this for money or fame. This is the only person that does not play politics or tribalism with the life of Nigerians, isn't that why most of the yorubas dont like him?? There is nothing bad in criticizing someone in a political office, oh I forgot we are in Nigeria where we always do the opposite
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by erinalex: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2019
slivertongue:
But d dullard in power does not know d difference between personal quarrel and criticism.

I can feel your agony and frustration

You are calling somebody a dullard, and u think that's criticism ?

No ! It is a personal quarrel as well

You can criticise, someone Ideas & policies; but calling him/her all sorts of names, goes a long way, to show ones upbringing.

Advice yourself 1st, before you lay on other peoples matter

Good morning
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by slivertongue: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2019
I DIDNT CALL HIM NAMES AND NOT ABOUT TO COS DATS NOT MY STYLE. I ONLY MEASURED HIS OUTPUT WITH ONE WORD
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by LuciferAdvocate(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
djseanjohn77:

Yeah OBJ isn't a saint, like other politicians too. But which tribe pay credence to him??
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by PeterUdeme: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
sexyboy193:
I love the confident in obasanjo. But I don't understand why the president will be regarded higher than the kabiyesis

Buhari was Kabiyesi's boss in the military.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by BiafraIsFree: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2019
hemartins:
Obasanjo is right this time. Every person in a public office should be open to criticism. It's called Democracy.

What does Fulani herdsmen know about democracy? You are talking of democracy, they are planning for Islamisaction.

Once Fulani talk over CBN, Nigerians will witness next level of Fulani government in this zoo.

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
henry49:
examine your brain before replying! Maybe something good, will come out!
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Happy birthday baba Obj, let's continue to hammer the lifeless one jare
Soon, you and your baba Obj will vomit nepa money you chop when past is hammered
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by Oludon20: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Gowon is your Boss and he is never seen disgracing himself like you do. Alake is only advising you to take position of a Statesman like Gowon who is your BOSS........ simple

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by kernniejay(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

Am not sure you have sense at all.. A three times president of Nigeria Not 105000000 citizen..

Your sense is rust. Fork you and obj.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo by kernniejay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

Your papa no get brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos / Kano Emir Suspends Abdullahi Sa’adu For Selling Land To Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.