Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. (527 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by Lowkey01: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you are a man and wise enough to live a happy life bereft of sadness and regret, run away from single mom, let me rephrase my words again, if you are a man born of a woman, and your so desire in this earth is to live a happy life devoid of sadness and ,regret, anger, please stay off single mom.

Just yesterday I came back home from where I was temporary residing ,I met this young man not while ago, we talked, discussed and shared past life experience and how those experiences have shaped our world we live in. There is this damsel, that came to visit him, unknown to me,that girl is his new acquired girlfriend whom he deemed fit to tie the knot with. Sharing of information about the girl is of no use to me because I do see her as normal man-woman parole, very submissive, down to earth, washes the guys cloths, cook for the guy, arrange his house /home, pending the time the guy is back from work,these has been the trend for the past one month of meeting this girl,

On my way � from my outing,i just saw the girl and the guy with a little baby, the pretty girl was calling the lady mummy, on sighing this, I couldn't believe my eyes you, immediately , I approached the two love birds and threw my question to the young lady , wait! Is this your child? Guess what the answer was in affirmative,the guy facial look wasn't that great due to the fact this is his first time of hearing that his so-called soon to be wife had a kid,

two scenarios played today and yesterday, one, the lady never mentioned it to him that she has a kid of two years,! And she advised the kids to address this potential mate as her uncle? My people there is a saying that if mad man don bite you once, next time wey you see mechanic, you go take off!

On hearing this statement, this guy full of energy and with future aspirations whom believed he has met the one rebuked her instantly (the reason being that, why hide this only to spill it out at this very moment) which ended up with the guy locking up his house and zooming off, right now this young lady sat in front of the guys sit out filled with bitterness , rage and regrets, while the young innocent kid played with the neighbors kids while the mother thinks about her life. instantly the relationship between the two love birds ended/

Men listen, if you are not ready to wife up a woman, don't plant your seed in her because If you happens to be a victim of such unfair circumstances.
1=you are nothing to her but a potential helpmate,
2=you are just existing there for her and not living for her!
3=you are just the emotional baggage taker, 4=the kid doesn't recognize you neither the biological father because one day, the father will come knocking on her door.
5=you are wasting your energy, time on a failed project, you do score it f9.
6=she might have manipulated you in staying put with her and her kid just for the Child support but know it, since she got pregnant outside marriage, what makes you so sure that the second child both of you will be planning to birth has your DNA !

No matter how much you feigned / claimed to love kids, Seeing a kid that doesn't bear your true DNA and blood will always repulse you. Why it's so is because it's party law of nature. If you are a woman reading this, Close up until you put a ring on that finger on the "Alter of I Do"
because road bend no mean say, you go bend follow waka.

1 Like

Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by Rejoice006(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
I strongly disagree with your writeup angry

Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by mozel247: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Can't believ I wasted about 5 minutes to read this poo.
Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by Abortions: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Ok op pictures of when u were interrogating the woman or u are a useless boy

Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by ubunja(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Rejoice006:
I strongly disagree with your writeup angry
single mom spotted
Re: If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. by ubunja(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Pile of shit
People always trying to advise others based on thier own shitty reasons
In two years time come back and read this thread op so you get to understand that according to you a single mother isn't a LovePeddler but you fears are based on you not being good enough, you fear being used or unappreciated or even not being loved by her
Now the question is this if you can't be good enough for her to love you rightly what makes you think you will be good enough for others
Op is right

(1) (Reply)

Angry Bride Pushes Dirty Dancing Bridesmaid Away To Rescue Her Groom (video) / I Need A Girl For Marriage / Recommen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.