Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride (49164 Views)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by bmos(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:

werey!

What love can do?!
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by bossrillboss: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
The lady is just too beautiful for my liking.
..u don mad Walahi.

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by princegeo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black

I don't blame you sha
APC Dn use your brain rig election
Nothin remain like dis

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lovely.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by movetoca: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is very disgusting. Stop this interracial bullsh!t already. Enough of all these nonsense for Goodness sake.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by NkayStory(f): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black

Poor you!!!

Unfortunately your self-hate will not make a White young lady like you enough to want to marry you..Your best bet are wrinkled old ladies in their 80s and 90s..

You lots behaviour is really apalling to say the least..Your daily insults on black/Nigerian women are being noted down by Whitewomen who rejects you afterwards..

You cheat,lie,steal,scam,kill and defraud with recklless abandon..Nigeria is a hated cess-pit around the World because you males..

Stop forcing yourselves on white-women cos it is fruitless..Them no send una..A little roll in the sack while being discarded afterwards is the best you can get.

.Inspite of your daily white-women a**-licking by many of you..Black/Nigerian ladies still marry young,handsome rich White dudes a thousand times than you do White-women..

Shame dey catch me fo una no be small embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by zaza1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fake News..this wedding was in London.. My cousin was the DJ
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Viicfuntop(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if youoi add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

So are you saying that your father willingly inherited a curse by marrying your mother? The farthest foreigner that is closest to a white you can see is the Fulanis
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by lolaluv1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oyinbo men have no stress. It's Nigerian men that are always keen on "my way or the highway".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.