Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) (33466 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? / Report Shows Average Of 800 Hours Spent Using Mobile Internet This Year / Ncc: Mobile Internet Users Increase Marginally To 100.9m In February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) by kakarott: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
centboy123456:

are you in the states
yes it free its an anti DPI vpn so it can't be blocked use the modded v2.1.6 v2.1.7
Re: The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) by kakarott: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
COMPAQ:

Thanks for educating the dafties! The amount of content on WhatsApp now and then na the same abi? Now we watch HD videos all day on YouTube and expect the data to last same as 5 years ago!
plus instagram and reddit kills data like mad
I used reddit as emergency data waster if my data plan is 1hour away from expiring
Re: The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) by kakarott: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
JeffSiberstein:

If MTN likes they should sell 1.2gb for #50 with a year validity. I will never use MTN. I buy made in Nigeria.
once again get on my level
Re: The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) by hausadreturn(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2019
kakarott:
once again get on my level
How's it done please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.