Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts (27670 Views)

Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Kendumazy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by albaniy1: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
WE HAVE ADVICE HIM TO RESERVE SOME MONEY 4 HIS DAY 2 DAY ACTIVITIES LOOK AT IT NOW HE HAS LIQUIDATE BEGGING ONLINE

MY KOBO WILL NOT ENTER MAKE I NO EVEN SWEAR 4 AM

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Segafraud wants to ride on the emotional reactions of our wailing friends to PDP’s loss to quickly make good money for himself. Dude’s intention is to cash out on Atiku’s electoral loss. Dirty rogue always disguising as an activist.

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by kindnyce(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Go fund me, a subtle attempt at recouping what he LOST

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Lordofthewest(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Atikulated morons have been scammed again.

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by eniaro(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's not necessary he's aware as long as people believe they are doing the right thing.. I'm going to fund this too

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by sawdi: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

You are very brilliant. I was thinking it might be Italians.

This gave me a good laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by paparazzi1987(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:

My mind is telling me it could be Sudanese.

or a Cameroonian grin
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by FredBet777: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Today fixed games available Dm!!!!
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by ngadaAwo: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
midolian:
gringringringrin

But seriously, if Atiku isn't bankrupt after the billions of dollars he wasted on elections, there is an urgent need to investigate his source of wealth. Even Nigeria as a country can not spend this much on elections..

From the hundreds of millions of dollars he spent on the presidential primaries to the millions of Dollars he gave to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB youths to make them rescind their decision to sit at home to the millions of dollars he gave to each state's REC to ....and the list is endless

trash trash trash
dey there dey calculate his money while living on trader moni stipend

FYI Atiku can never run dry with the foundation of his businesses

someone that sponsored two presidential campaigns within less than 4 years and still bouncing.

you're here adding and subtracting how a bastard billionaire will go broke when you're still in agony of loosing Aminat508 to guys with kudi tongue

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by olujastro: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
VcStunner:
It's going to be the first time about the 90% of the most reasonable people in the most populous black nation on earth will be sober about an election outcome. Last 4yrs, it was just about 50% of the most reasonable people. If we want the world to take us seriously, then we need to stop letting almanjiris and other scumbags decide our leaders for us.
As such, I fully support this GoFundMe and I am going to donate $20. This is for my future, and that of my reasonable goonz them.
Better don't waste your money.
Only PMB's cult followers from the core north were enthusiastic about his reelection. This election gave us not so great options to choose from between the two major parties.
Thus, many Nigerians, especially those from the South voted PMB again just to keep Atiku and PDP away from our national treasury. At least that was the case for my family and friends I spoke with, hence the sober mood despite PMB's victory.
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by eniaro(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Strangely, @segalink’s today’s accusers forgot conveniently that same @segalink supported @gofundme Accounts for @taradurotoye @YeleSowore @MoghaluKingsley and other candidates because he believed in the best option for Nigeria . You are all MAD !!!!
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by poshbrave(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
midolian:
gringringringrin

But seriously, by now, if Atiku isn't bankrupt after the billions of dollars he wasted on elections, there is an urgent need to investigate his source of wealth. Even Nigeria as a country can not spend that much on elections..

From the hundreds of millions of dollars he spent on the presidential primaries to the millions of Dollars he gave to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB youths to make them rescind their decision to sit at home to the millions of dollars he gave to each state's REC to ....and the list is endless

Efcc boss, ICPC chairman, FIU controller u wey know everything, i believe u must have had of funding raising for presidential campaign even seating president did d same thing

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Jesusloveyou: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
dey there dey calculate his money while living on trader moni stipend
FYI Atiku can never run dry with the foundation of his businesses
someone that sponsored two presidential campaigns within less than 4 years and still bouncing.
you're here adding and subtracting how a bastard billionaire will go broke when you're still in agony of loosing Aminat508 to guys with kudi tongue
is it true thief obi the drug dealer built his first house in london in 1987 just after his nysc. How did he make his money

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by uchelouis45(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

Or maybe a Cameroonian.
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
SenatePresdo:
Lol...Some Nigerians are real opportunists.

BTW, after all the big countries have congratulated Buhari and most of the foreign observers commended the election exercise as credible and fair.

Even at that the CJN has been changed by Buhari prior to the election.

At this stage I don't know what is still giving Atiku the momentum to seek for Justice at the Tribunal.

And I don't know why Buhari after all the advantages he has now, is still wanting to blackmail Atiku not to challenge the outcome of the election.

it is like there is something we dont know.

the evidences against inec and apc is overwhelming

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Sikay19(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
VcStunner:
It's going to be the first time about the 90% of the most reasonable people in the most populous black nation on earth will be sober about an election outcome. Last 4yrs, it was just about 50% of the most reasonable people. If we want the world to take us seriously, then we need to stop letting almanjiris and other scumbags decide our leaders for us.
As such, I fully support this GoFundMe and I am going to donate $20. This is for my future, and that of my reasonable goonz them.
Donate whatever you want, no one cares ! I don't know why you people are crying over long gone bus. I'm very sure you are from inconsequential 5% region. You wants to put miniature group over majority interest. if you want to control the country just like the Almajiris start positioning yourself toward politics rather than usual fruitless chestbeating on social media.
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by ElsonMorali: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

Really? shocked and here I was thinking it was either the Romans or Mayans.
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by diadem10: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Sowore made 150m with gofund me during the last election. No wonder he don quiet

That was I why I stopped supporting the eediot. That sowore na confirm scammer
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by zone51: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
midolian:
gringringringrin

But seriously, by now, if Atiku isn't bankrupt after the billions of dollars he wasted on elections, there is an urgent need to investigate his source of wealth. Even Nigeria as a country can not spend that much on elections..

Atiku started making millions far back 1992 when he was a custom officer, he started NICOTEX then that's now called INTEL today, he has various investment outside the country, especially poultry farm in South Korea producing millions of egg daily. He, Dangote and others started & funded PDP and that was why he was so audacious when he was VP to Obasanjo. When Baba was going for 2nd term, he allegedly knelt down to beg Atiku in Tinubu's bedroom to drop his ambition for presidency and support him.

Waziri is stinking rich bro, I admire the way he spends, he is a cheerful giver if you are opportune to meet him one-on-one

If you understand hausa or get someone who does, tell them to translate some lines in this music below for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMKQxWXzbk

There is a line between 1:49 - 1:55, the artiste sing that "He is not scared to spend money, rather it's money that's afraid of him because once it enters he spends"

BUT I won't lie you, I don't want him to get to that C-In-C seat. wink

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
midolian:
gringringringrin

How long do you think Atiku has been counting in millions and what do you think he uses those millions to do?

Any man who thinks every wealthy person is corrupt should visit the hospital.
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
VcStunner:

All of you just dey mouth for social Media & when it comes to election you will be sleeping at home while the people you refer to as illiterates will be waiting in the hot sun to cast thier votes.

If you people actually came out & vote for atiku instead of ranting on social media, He would have won already!!!

Pleas make the donation $50k to show how much u value ur future

Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
VcStunner:

Please furnish us with the link if you have any
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by divineappo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
midolian:
gringringringrin

what about the billions of naira ur APC spent?

If I insult u ehn, u will commit suicide ooo
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by sparko1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
VcStunner:

My friend shut up, almanjiris or not they are human being and have the right to make their choice, that is why its democracy and not Technocracy!
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Moreoffaith:
Lols

I suspect Malawians...
It Could Be Those Kenyans. They Are Very Sharp
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by Moreoffaith(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2019

INVINCIBLECSP:
It Could Be Those Kenyans. They Are Very Sharp
Re: Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts by cookingsoul(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
sawdi:

This gave me a good laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy
the dripping sarcasm is caustic i luv it

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Programme Of Events For May 29 Swearing-in Ceremony of Tinubu/Shettima / Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting