Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It (10255 Views)

California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It by ComputerOperato: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Learned about this in my first car.
My mechanic na one Koro master.

He said "if you carry a girl and you don't want her to open the door and get down, press this button"
That was how I knew about it

In his mind, I wan use car dey flex girls... Lol
Re: The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It by prettysom(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Very helpful, thanks alot.
Re: The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It by cyborg123(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2019
uuzba:

My Father's 504 Peugeot, didn't have child lock o. And me and my siblings didn't fall out of the car.
504 has child lock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Women Spit Out Saliva Continuously? How Can They Be Helped? / Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet / The Most Important Lessons Your Parents Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.