Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hey folks let me be straight on here and brief, what will you do about your Ex who broke up with you for no just reason, and then threatened to block you on whatsapp but One year gone He/she did not block you like she threatened , Even after you told him/her to go ahead and do it ?
Re: What Will You Do by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
?
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
she probably forgot to block you...so do the needful ''BLOCK'' her.....attack is the best form of defence

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do by Uglymind: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Get a job

But i doubt that you are a graduate so focus on your studies ,nairaland is a matured forum its not a place for kids

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do by ShinqRambq: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Extra-marital affair is any affair that was not arranged by your parents for the sole purpose of marriage.OP cut of that hand that has made you to sin by blocking him/her first
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
So na Watsapp 'block' dey worry this one.

Jesus come already! cry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Uglymind:
Get a job

But i doubt that you are a graduate so focus on your studies ,nairaland is a matured forum its not a place for kids
I Am a graduate and I have served my country and currently doing leg work combined with my masters as well probably you don’t know what that means. Thanks all the same.
Re: What Will You Do by tonymass1: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
blockkkk
Re: What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
So na Watsapp 'block' dey worry this one.

Jesus come already! cry
No oo na u dey worry me oo ���
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
No oo na u dey worry me oo ���
I no fit worry you oooo. That's a complete waste of talent, Who are you? undecided
Re: What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
I no fit worry you oooo. That's a complete waste of talent, Who are you? undecided
Hmmmm don’t bother dear, have a nice day .
Re: What Will You Do by Newboss(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
How the fūck is this an issue to anyone? angry
Re: What Will You Do by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
In all honesty, blocking isn't such a big deal... undecided

It's just a thing of transient anger. Sometimes, it's better you block a person if you can't refrain from lashing out regrettably at them. You can always unblock once things blow over. It's simple.
Re: What Will You Do by edicied: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
The way people block each other on social media this days is alarming! Why can't people face their problem instead of blocking it away?
Re: What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
In all honesty, blocking isn't such a big deal... undecided

It's just a thing of transient anger. Sometimes, it's better you block a person if you can't refrain from lashing out regrettably at them. You can always unblock once things blow over. It's simple.
Thanks dear
Re: What Will You Do by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
edicied:
The way people block each other on social media this days is alarming! Why can't people face their problem instead of blocking it away?
Ha me i hardly block people oo my guy . I just ignore them and pretend they don’t exist anymore most especially if i wasn’t the one that is wrong .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Pls / 8:20 PM Tonight / She Left Me When I Needed Her Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.