Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story (1433 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / One Thing I Learnt From The Bang Rule That Women Cant Resist / THE BANG RULE :how To Be A Romantic King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by kollinzgee(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
all these bad guys wey they collect bang rule from me abeg make una share una success story so we the learners can learn from you harddon boys(dating drills) are also welcomed. plus tell us how you applied the strategies and the results you got...
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by emmsuka(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please can you send me the PDF to me I want to read to thanks timclack01@gmail.com
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please send me the e-book... redblacks_siro@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by Rillycool(m): 3:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Hi kollinzee, do you have the bang rule? if you do please share with me. what'sapp number.. 08171558398
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by mozel247: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Here is my email guys I need the book badly mosesehinlaro@gmail.com
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by edicied: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Bang rule

Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by kollinzgee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
emmsuka:
Please can you send me the PDF to me I want to read to thanks timclack01@gmail.com
i dont have it for now..
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by m6tem: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
kollinzgee:
all these bad guys wey they collect bang rule from me abeg make una share una success story so we the learners can learn from you harddon boys(dating drills) are also welcomed. plus tell us how you applied the strategies and the results you got...

Please I need the Bang Rule book too
email: benfrank101@live.com
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by kollinzgee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
m6tem:

Please I need the Bang Rule book too
email: benfrank101@live.com

i dont have the bang rule for now anyone who wants it should go to dating drills page 211 scroll down carefully for topedoskys post there is a link there for free download.
Re: Has the bang rule worked for you? share your story by pansophist(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Upon all the yabbings wey una de give naija women for this forum, una still even get course study on how to still get them cheesy

Men sha

(1) (Reply)

Bride Slap His Groom On Wedding Day / How's The Independence Going To Be Guys? / First Ever Relationship Election Holds In Bauchi State & It's Free & Fair(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.