Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? (1073 Views)

Loan, Ideas To Finance Your Small Business Anywhere / NEED Quick N Easy/flexible Loan To Finance Your Business, Contract, LPO @ABUJA? / Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by dfav: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
Hello every one;

We are a group of investors who want to invest in profitable ideas and businesses.
We are called INVESTMENT PARTNERS group; consist of mainly working class professionals in the oil & gas industry mostly based in warri, PH & Lagos.

so if your business or Idea has the following criteria:-

(1) Profitable
(2) Makes logical sense
(3) Not scam
(4) Medium scale .i.e start up cost within the range of 50,000 naria to 15million naria
(5) Few man power
(6) Pay back period maximum of 5years

Then email us at:- [list]
[li][list]
[li]investmentpartner@rocketmail.com[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
for more discussion.
Cheers
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by erastus75: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2010
I have sent a mail to you
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by surxex: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2010
I have sent u a mail bt u dnt reply . Anyway, I have a very interesting biz Idea dat no body is milking rt now in Ikoyi. And i love to be d pioneer of this biz in d area b4 others discover it. My rough estimate is btw #400k to #2m. Depends on d capacity of financer. jidowu84@gmail.com. /08039720484. Than you. D earlier d best.
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by dfav: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2010
@ surxex,
i have to take my time to reply u. ok

Please every one, dont try to impress us by posting some kind of profit margin that doesnt look real.
The guys that have mailed us (Zarah,Xzikob,Rume etc) already didnt even that about the risk involved.
Please state your idea/business risk factor.

Cheers
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by surxex: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2010
It is a calculated risk. Afterall there is Insurance involve. Beside the normal risks every other risk is calculated risks. The enviroment is save to a certain level
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by erastus75: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dfav,

Check your mail and the explanation there in, I am the Zarah that sent the mail to you. Find out from others who are doing the same business when it is registered with nafdac. I took my time and did the calculations and not for your conviction but I did when we were ready to get into it. Shown the project calculation to a branch Manager of a bank(a qualified chartered accountant), went through it and certified it okay.

I stumbled on your writeup here and never did I prepared it that yesterday however if you are not interested, do not worry yourself and like i said in my mail to you, all documentations from the manufacturer to register with nafdac is with me plus the exclusive agreement that was signed.
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by erastus75: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
For your information, I will never impress anybody for the sake of bringing money into the business, it is a reality which from the second attached document, explains itself better
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by dfav: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2010
@erastus75 & surxex

I have read your stuff, just give us sometime to collect more people`s business and idea. we shall compare both profit, risk factor & payback time.
ok.
Thanks once again for sending.

And to the others, please be brief and go dirct to the points when sending your mail ok. i dont think we have that time to go through all the lenghty mails.

cheers
do have a wonderful day
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by queenstore: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2011
pls,i need your financial assistance, i will need up to 800k to start up my business plan, u can send me mail via shobola_easy@yahoo.com, thx
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2011
dfav:

Please every one, dont try to impress us by posting some kind of profit margin that doesnt look real.
The guys that have mailed us (Zarah,Xzikob,Rume etc) already didnt even that about the risk involved.
Please state your idea/business risk factor.

I understand you're a business man, safeguarding your interests, but dang! You're revealing the identities of prospective candidates that have contacted you. Whatever happened to privacy? If their proposals don't interest you, then please let them know via email.

It's bad business, if prospective clients / partners / candidates that have made contact with you privately, don't feel their identities are safe, or privacies respected.
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by Chinoanyi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by omalicha2: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
Can we do a record label? I already have a studio am a producer based in lagos. Contact davemostang@yahoo.com 08033242505
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by sherif1: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
business ideas and funding - a core area in business that need serious solutions and discussion
Re: Can We Help Finance Your Business/idea Via Partnership? by boyzone200: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
HI SIR, I HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL ON SOME BUSINESS IDEAS TO BE CONSIDERED. REGARD.

energy@hotmail.com

ugo okeke

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Start Doing With N500k / Reliable Tto And Cif Sellers Blco Aqua Light Or Forcados Real? / How Will You Make 100K In 2 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.