Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

“I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory (1288 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by mohince(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress,APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-not-dead-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html

1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by mohince(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cc lala
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by bender79: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
At least he has succeeded in making few days of fame
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by hisexcellency34: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
The journalist must have spoken with his ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by donstan18: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who cares whether he's dead or not.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by midolian(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
I knew it...

Of all things, na gutter water go kill Hausa man? grin grin

Of course, I know say if God wan catch person, even water go hang for him teeth..but all things being equal, gutter water too small to kill Hausa man

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by ovieigho(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
We are talking about Haruna bala..
And not Aliyu...
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:

cheesy
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by SocialFinance: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dear wadata plaza news

Cooking fake news

Even after loosing election, they still believe fake news will win for them in court

Confused looters

Criminals Ipob lots
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by VirginFinder: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
I doubted the veracity of the death story.

In fact the topic of the story was more or less a question...
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by DaniDani(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Of what use is his miserable life?
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Nayo08(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
He will still drink more by the time poverty eats him well well grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Jesusloveyou: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
and it is your ghost that is typing this nonsense

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Jesusloveyou: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
DaniDani:
Of what use is his miserable life?
of what use is your miserable life,
You should better give up the ghost than to wail for life

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by mightyhaze: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
he looks dead anyways
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by mohince(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buhari right now!!!

Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
The guy don turn celebrity
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by DaniDani(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
of what use is your miserable life, You should better give up the ghost than to wail for life
Are the pig that sank in the gutter and drank thereof?
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by osamz007: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Your reporter without even an itel camera grin
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by lordlugards: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
mohince:
Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress,APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-not-dead-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html
Current picture or idontbelieveit.
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Markcityking(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Imagine
U no die on but u are infected idiot
Re: “I Am Not Dead": Man Who Drank ‘gutter Water’ To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2019

(1)

See What Atiku Just Said About Buhari That Be Very One Is Talking About / To Stifle Boko Haram, Nigerian Army Burns Down Four Fish Vehicles / Nigeria Budget:my Worries As A Common Nigerian (inforgraphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.