Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change (17616 Views)

Obi Versus Atiku Runoff Yoruba Poll / Buhari Versus Atiku: How States Will Vote / Vote Analysis Of States Wins Buhari Versus Atiku, Kwankwaso, Saraki & Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Chikpat(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by sheriffindy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
a gist is a gist
divicodefred:

Beer parlour gist
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Gracesofar(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
divicodefred:

Beer parlour gist

He made the point its practical. Its all their for everyone to see except sycophants like you.

Is the economy not backward?

Compare the past 4 years of your life to the previous ones. If only you can tell yourself the truth though

The dollar rising against naira is there for everyone to see.

Cost of living rising every goddamn minute and you are here supporting such a fellow. You are among the problem of nigeria i hope karma shoota you in the leg

Ps.. Am not a politician just a concerned nigeria. I dnt support pdp or Apc i support the best canditate at a time and question. And btw Buhari and Atiku.... I will leave that since its a dead and buried case

2 Likes

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Num07033711115(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
How i wish atiku can still win in court

1 Like

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by sheriffindy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
divicodefred:

Beer parlour gist
gist na gist
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by dante0147: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Validated:

You guys really amaze me. Do you really know why Buhari CANNOT hound Obj and Jonathan? They have a dossier on him wrt PTF, 53 suitcases, etc. All the noise about $16b power project have ended with elections.

Buhari is a confirmed THIEF! Else what relation has a man of integrity with Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Orji Uzor Kanu, Goje, Wamako, etc. These are known thieves with EFCC or CCT cases, Tell me any case Atiku has!

Buhari and APC have spent 4 years depreciating value in Nigeria, just masturbating on 16 years of PDP.
> They met Petrol price at N87 , but took it to N145. I hear we are going to N220 after elections.
> They met Naira at N197 and took it N360
> They met a thriving economy and revved it into recession
> They met a united nation and turn it to ethnic biased and religiously incensed country
> They said, they was no subsidy, but are paying trillion in other guises
> In 4 years, they initiated ZERO project, just commissioning what PDP started. Let us see what they will commission in second term . Nothing!
> The world of economist created the acronym BRINC (Brazil, Russia, India, Nigeria and China) as fastest growing economies in the world. Buhari and APC help them to change it to BRIC.

Who were the PDP leaders then? You need not look far.... See my second paragraph above.

No need to preach for all this CLUELESS APC/BUHARI SUPPORTERS WHATEVER YOU TELL THEM THEY WONT LISTEN 30k N-Power and Story Of 16 years of PDP AND $16 billion regard power as blocked their heads..

1 Like

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by BeuHarry: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
It was Peter Obi in 2006 that first ousted a sitting Governor (Chris Ngige) through the courts after a 3 year legal battle
The was also the first to establish the reordering of governorship election to allow a governor complete his 4 years full term, starting from swearing in date.
The landmark judgement was delivered by the supreme court in June 2007, affirming that governorship election ought not to have held in the state in 2007. The judgement also saw Gov Andy Ubah booted out of office after just 17 days.
Peter also successfully challenged his impeachment and returned to office after a 3 month legal battle in 2007

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Kayceenaz:
Although the presidential election has come and gone, its credibility persists as a controversy. The outcome leaves a sour taste not only in the opposition’s mouth but also that of a good number of right-thinking Nigerians, who are yet to comprehend the February 23rd abracadabra. I’m still puzzled. An underperforming administration supposedly won, unsurprisingly, alongside weighty allegations of electoral chicanery. Yet, some Nigerians seem unable to hide their limiting pessimism about Atiku Abubakar’s consideration of lawful options to seek justice. Are you one of them? Obviously, this stance is taken with amnesia of history being also amenable to change. That previous presidential candidates recorded no success in contesting a presidential election outcome doesn’t make such past reality a given for PDP’s presidential candidate. If a day begins a story, why shouldn’t Atiku be the lead character?

Views shared by legal heavyweights Olisa Agbakoba (SAN) and Femi Falana (SAN) on Atiku’s journey of challenging the purported victory of APC’s President Muhammadu Buhari, as going to be an “uphill task” and “tough,” reflects the present popular opinion. Put differently, an Atiku and PDP victory would almost be like a camel passing through a needle’s eye. The road to there may be rough but achieving the feat is not impossible. Previously, unseating an incumbent governor from the ruling party through courts in Nigeria was an idea widely perceived as a reverie; Adams Oshiomole came into the picture and also disproved that notion. Under defunct Action Congress (AC), he sent PDP’s Oserheimen Osunbor packing through the judiciary due to “voting irregularities” on November 11, 2008. PDP was the ruling party at the time. History changed. Isn’t it ironic that Oshiomole is now the national chairman of a party that allegedly tampered with the people’s votes and subtly urges an aggrieved PDP to let sleeping dogs be? Be the judge.

Furthermore, President Buhari hitherto ran for office of president and failed thrice. Interestingly, too, an incumbent president prior to 2015 has never been unseated in Nigeria. Did President Buhari’s preceding failures hinder his success the fourth time or PDP’s track record of victory in presidential elections hinder her defeat four years ago? History changed. The seemingly unrealistic became realistic. Despite the certainty expressed by a good number of political analysts and Nigerians on the improbability of those outcomes, a situation recurring presently, the pessimists lost!

Finally, the power of incumbency easily makes the average person in this clime become blind to possibilities which disfavors the individual(s) in government. If you are, be healed!—this article says. Our Nigerian political past shows that not only is such attitude skewed but hardly affects the birth of a differing reality. Although history can somewhat be cyclical, we must recall that history also evolves and that’s what makes it interesting. Thus, Atiku Abubakar should go ahead with his plan to challenge INEC and spearhead enhancement of Nigeria’s political narrative.

Written By:
Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen,
Concerned Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by BabaO2: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku overwhelmingly lost the election because he wasn't voted for.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Gracesofar(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Naijaguy123:
A long piece written by an IPOb chest beater. All what he wrote belong in the trash. No one is stopping Atiku going to court. He need to go now and let us have rest.

Bunch of thieves working to install a thief as president.

Cant you prove a point without going for insults?

Check your surroundings are things the way they used to be... Its just a pity i share a country with people like you.. I pity what your offsprings will look like and how they will think if you can be thinking in reverse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by osuofia2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]
Empty idiott
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by jelel6: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
angry
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by tribalistseun: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
haffaze777:

Atiku is a confirm thief
he stole you M virginity abi?
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by BeuHarry: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Correct and there is MINT, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey

GoodMuyis:

Nothing like BRINC bro, it is BRICS, having South Africa included.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kayceenaz:

Compared to the option we have in the current president, it is not!

ANYBODY but atiku.

1 Like

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by sircrabo: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
You people are affirming the OP's stance.

That's how pdp people dint expect GEJ would loose.

Those thinking PMB is a Tin god that can't be ousted shouldn't be surprised if History turns around

It always starts with a disbelief until it finally happens

4 Likes

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Chikpat(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
adisabarber:

It's a bigger shame you don't respect people's opinion

Even idiots are entitled to their own opinions. So....?

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by ClearFlair: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kayceenaz:
Although the presidential election has come and gone, its credibility persists as a controversy. The outcome leaves a sour taste not only in the opposition’s mouth but also that of a good number of right-thinking Nigerians, who are yet to comprehend the February 23rd abracadabra. I’m still puzzled. An underperforming administration supposedly won, unsurprisingly, alongside weighty allegations of electoral chicanery. Yet, some Nigerians seem unable to hide their limiting pessimism about Atiku Abubakar’s consideration of lawful options to seek justice. Are you one of them? Obviously, this stance is taken with amnesia of history being also amenable to change. That previous presidential candidates recorded no success in contesting a presidential election outcome doesn’t make such past reality a given for PDP’s presidential candidate. If a day begins a story, why shouldn’t Atiku be the lead character?

Views shared by legal heavyweights Olisa Agbakoba (SAN) and Femi Falana (SAN) on Atiku’s journey of challenging the purported victory of APC’s President Muhammadu Buhari, as going to be an “uphill task” and “tough,” reflects the present popular opinion. Put differently, an Atiku and PDP victory would almost be like a camel passing through a needle’s eye. The road to there may be rough but achieving the feat is not impossible. Previously, unseating an incumbent governor from the ruling party through courts in Nigeria was an idea widely perceived as a reverie; Adams Oshiomole came into the picture and also disproved that notion. Under defunct Action Congress (AC), he sent PDP’s Oserheimen Osunbor packing through the judiciary due to “voting irregularities” on November 11, 2008. PDP was the ruling party at the time. History changed. Isn’t it ironic that Oshiomole is now the national chairman of a party that allegedly tampered with the people’s votes and subtly urges an aggrieved PDP to let sleeping dogs be? Be the judge.

Furthermore, President Buhari hitherto ran for office of president and failed thrice. Interestingly, too, an incumbent president prior to 2015 has never been unseated in Nigeria. Did President Buhari’s preceding failures hinder his success the fourth time or PDP’s track record of victory in presidential elections hinder her defeat four years ago? History changed. The seemingly unrealistic became realistic. Despite the certainty expressed by a good number of political analysts and Nigerians on the improbability of those outcomes, a situation recurring presently, the pessimists lost!

Finally, the power of incumbency easily makes the average person in this clime become blind to possibilities which disfavors the individual(s) in government. If you are, be healed!—this article says. Our Nigerian political past shows that not only is such attitude skewed but hardly affects the birth of a differing reality. Although history can somewhat be cyclical, we must recall that history also evolves and that’s what makes it interesting. Thus, Atiku Abubakar should go ahead with his plan to challenge INEC and spearhead enhancement of Nigeria’s political narrative.

Written By:
Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen,
Concerned Nigerian.

God has sent madness into the camp of the thieves and I am very happy to see them deceiving themselves because it will only end in tears and pain for them. Hahahaha!
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Chikpat(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:

It is not a shame. No enlightened person wants a murderous illiterate as president.

Buhari's aids should do their job.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Mccullum: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Validated:

You guys really amaze me. Do you really know why Buhari CANNOT hound Obj and Jonathan? They have a dossier on him wrt PTF, 53 suitcases, etc. All the noise about $16b power project have ended with elections.

Buhari is a confirmed THIEF! Else what relation has a man of integrity with Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Orji Uzor Kanu, Goje, Wamako, etc. These are known thieves with EFCC or CCT cases, Tell me any case Atiku has!

Buhari and APC have spent 4 years depreciating value in Nigeria, just masturbating on 16 years of PDP.
> They met Petrol price at N87 , but took it to N145. I hear we are going to N220 after elections.
> They met Naira at N197 and took it N360
> They met a thriving economy and revved it into recession
> They met a united nation and turn it to ethnic biased and religiously incensed country
> They said, they was no subsidy, but are paying trillion in other guises
> In 4 years, they initiated ZERO project, just commissioning what PDP started. Let us see what they will commission in second term . Nothing!
> The world of economist created the acronym BRINC (Brazil, Russia, India, Nigeria and China) as fastest growing economies in the world. Buhari and APC help them to change it to BRIC.

Who were the PDP leaders then? You need not look far.... See my second paragraph above.

Stop thrashing fictions, Obssanjo will have evidence of nailing Buhari on PTF and he'll not use it against him when he contested against him in 2003, against his preferred presidential candidate Yaradua in 2007, Jonathan in 2011 and Atiku in 2019.

If you're looking for what you can use to rubbish Buhari, not corruption, kindly look another thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
haffaze777:

Atiku is a confirm thief
Buhari Is A Confirmed Terrorist And A Certified Dullard
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

Don't just strike out the guy's point without having counter points to defeat his argument.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by lifedynamics: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]
Lol Nigeria is filled with shameful illiterates
So Buhari is the one that changed fuel price?
Smh...illiterates don't understand economics and think they know what's better for the country...
Our future in that nation is going away before our eyes
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by truthisgood: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chikpat:
Historh aint changing any jack!!!

Its a shame people want Atiku to be president of Nigeria

Why is it a shame prove it he stole in the past but Buhar is a theif and a muderer tell yourself the truth evil Buhari did within this 4 years in the history of Nigeria no regime got 20% of it .You need to pray for justice so that others will learn their lesson.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Charly68: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chikpat:

Forget hyping, media propanganda and razzmatazz. Buhari is better than Atiku
let them keep day dreaming ,they want to return us to massive corruption era..never again .

1 Like

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by haffaze777(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
tribalistseun:
he stole you M virginity abi?
[/s]
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by ILLarii: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nepotism is the highest form of corruption (that's if you read ur government well) .the last four years has seen the highest level of nepotism
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by divicodefred: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gracesofar:

[s]He made the point its practical. Its all their for everyone to see except sycophants like you.

Is the economy not backward?

Compare the past 4 years of your life to the previous ones. If only you can tell yourself the truth though

The dollar rising against naira is there for everyone to see.

Cost of living rising every goddamn minute and you are here supporting such a fellow. You are among the problem of nigeria i hope karma shoota you in the leg

Ps.. Am not a politician just a concerned nigeria. I dnt support pdp or Apc i support the best canditate at a time and question. And btw Buhari and Atiku.... I will leave that since its a dead and buried case

[/s]

Rvvbish from the stable of flattrons!
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by duality(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chikpat:

Forget hyping, media propanganda and razzmatazz. Buhari is better than Atiku

How?
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by AreaFada2: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
All I know is after hunger and poverty wire some people from 2015 to 2023 and they become like bonga fish, their eyes go clear. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Femijohn198: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku can't rule this country again never.
Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Hubo56: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change by Ten06(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP is only being paid with it own coin, this was how they treated the opposition during their locust years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Make Gains In The North West. Decimate Bandits' Leaders, Dismantled Camps / Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec / Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.