Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC (24624 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by DonPhilip77: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
When will Nigerians open there eyes and see the reality, non of this party will help develop this country, all these men and women are only there for there pocket and there families. Before December all of them will join APC, just for the money.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by akdjr(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
When Lai Muhammed said 20years is enough for PDP to remain in opposition and watch how they govern this country some people think he was joking.... Now 4years has been completed and another 4years will start soon.... PYO Will take over for 8years before we bring a competent Ibo man that will be turn this country to a world business destination.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by omoteacher(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

When they join PDP they say so so and so, then PDP lose they join winning party blabbing again. No affiliation with principles just joining to remain relevant. What weight does she carry politically ?
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by ogbonti: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
May God let all felons and criminals in PDP move to APC so we can rebrand effectively

Ibinabor the felon is a liability, not an asset to any political party!

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
seeking relevance where it may never come....wat happen to her murder case in Lagos high court sef?
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
lol, she has join the league of political prostitutes.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by mypains: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I am in shock. Truly shocked.
You shouldn't be. Everyone is fighting for their stomach.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by livinbygrace: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
opeoluwa20:
was she relevant in pdp

Yes,she very relevant and she is in charge of mobilizing Nollywood artistes for PDP
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by jibsy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
No electoral value. Na money this one dey find. I don't blame her though. Many of them are not as well to do as we see on social handles. Na when dem get health issue (God forbid) we dey take know say all of them na fufu.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by bizzibodi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
After eating wazirin $$$ & sugarcane she don dump him.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Dino98: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
CardioCastroid:
Political prostitutes...

She waited for Buhari to be "president elect" before defecting....so we can all agree we know why.

Its human nature though...many lack principles, they will do anything to stay relevant.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
In all my years as one who takes a fervent interest in political dynamics and intrigues, I have NEVER seen such Political Harlotry, the likes that I have witnessed here in Nigeria. Nigerian politicians of all shades and ethnicities jump from one political party to another when they feel their lot in life is ebbing away.

The sad part about this is that these political prostitutes are welcomed with open arms when they join or in some cases rejoin these parties. These politicians always want to remain relevant in Nigerian politics even when they absolutely have nothing of substance to contribute to the building of the nation. They never for once thought of or care about the long term implications of their actions.

In case they do not realize, such errant behavior weakens the opposition parties and thus leads to one Political Party system. I hope the leaders of these political parties would wake up from their sleep and stop being taken for a ride by these recalcitrants. This is because, as they abscond from their former party to yours, so shall they decamp yours to yet another party. These men and women have no LOYALTY whatsoever to any political party. They are in it for SELFISH reasons.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Akiika: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
The woman follow chop Jonathan/PDP looted defense money taya.
Onyeka Onwenu go follow join too.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by PrinzCarter(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buhari is nt d president she go still decamp after the court case dats for sure dem go use am do mop stick ..
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by D1zion: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jumping proustite, looking for were she will camp her tent in APC. After not succeeding in PDP. Useless woman.
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by dheilaw1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
Kai . Failure is an orphan.

Nigerians mostly have zero principles.

That's why i respect Tinubu. He stood firm from Day 1.

If flat heads were smart, APGA would have been a force to reckon with instead of doing houseboy up and down
you too dey talk truth .. haba
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
herich:
Just hearing this odd n inconsequential name for first time.
Who is this slut n what does she do for a living

The person you called slut is an actress and was once President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN)

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
love her hips

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Preshiamadina: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
This one na AGIP worker ..ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by WizJesus007(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Nonsense...na even actress she be sef...tink say na anoda SS Wailer!
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by madjune(m): 4:42am On Mar 07, 2019
I pity Jonathan and Pdp.

Na dem save her ass from Jail few years ago o.
Now she's dumped them sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by tolani4real: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Praizenews:
Actress Fiberisima, who announced her defection on Facebook, said she was exercising her constitutional right to freedom of association.
See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

Anyway she is a killer
Re: Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Hey u madam na so ?? After you don bend down collect money j come her dey speak kpo kpo English for here, I no come here to come deg look uche gave
. abeg well angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Rocks Urhobo Native Outfit / Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up / Mallam Yankee's Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.